Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
Wow, what an embarrassing way to end a week.

Planned an early night but this was worth getting the popcorn out for!

Lola_90 and Cheekster, lalala98 AKA

Freda, Soph and Jimbob.

Reactions: 6

londonlife24

VIP Member
Was just thinking back on key Hinch moments .. when she made a tone deaf post during lockdown with a load of Just-Roll gifted pastry and then when she understandably got a huge backlash her and Jamie were suddenly desperate to find a food bank… can’t remember if they found one or not, but remember her shoving clothes into a clothes bin that was closed cos of Covid 😀😂😂😂 and a lot of neck clawing. Ah memories!
i remember this post - it killed me- perfectly summed up the whole situation-https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch-237-accepting-free-pastry-like-a-greedy-pig-while-using-it-as-a-tattle-dig.9640/post-2451712

Cheekster

This may be an unpopular opinion but I’m sick and tired of ‘adult autism’. Hinch is not autistic, she’s a grifter who lies and has to remember what lies she has told which becomes confusing and causes her to act awkwardly. She’s a crap parent so she comes across as awkward with Ron and Lon (her lovely boys for any newbies who don’t know anything about her 😉). If anyone saw me they might think I’m ‘autistic’. I’m very anti social, hardly leave my house, hate talking to people, don’t answer the phone or the door but I’m not. I’m a grieving mum who lost her teenage son five years ago and changed overnight. Not everyone who has issues like Hinch are autistic and she certainly can’t be diagnosed as such by people observing what she posts online, it’s all fake 🤣
Autism can absolutely mimic mental health issues, and that’s why medical professionals should always seek to find out what the patient was like as a child etc. Obviously we don’t know Hinch’s childhood information, so of course it is all just guess work coupled with experience.

I’m sorry that you lost your son. I can’t imagine 😞

• Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Did they get a cheap rate for not marrying on a Saturday? The smallest corridor for the wedding and what looks like a cupboard for a meal 😂

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
I'm confused. We had a bank holiday yesterday and I now have no idea what day it is - am I right assuming it's Thurs as Soph hasn't posted today?

Edited to get my words in the right order - I told you i was confusesd :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
These sheep will be besides themselves running in all directions between SS and The Grinch range.They won’t know what to fucking waste their money on first. Fucking loose sheep everywhere man
Thread title suggestion: They're all on the loose! The cult of the lamb chops will be running between the shops just like oven ready Headless chickens.

lalala88

Is this her way around putting AD? That she shows videos of other people advertising her products instead? 😂

FFS2023

Guyssssssh.... I’m out of the loop somewhat as I’m still on hols....so I have some questions for ya 😉

1) Who lives at Greyskull now?
2) Where’s Ronald’s Dollshouse?
3) Have they had the hot air balloon ride yet?
4) I’m sure I saw a bulge and it deffo wasn’t on NoNob, so could she be pregnant?
5) M&S biscuits or parcel?
6) Do the bucktoothed bassshtards 💩 in the same place EVERY time? (Thought i’d best add a question about 💩)
7) Where’s Pat? 🐓
8) Where’s Flip n Flop? 🐟🐟
9) What’s a bidet for?
10) Was FredaFiddlyFingers aka Fruitcake present at the conceptions of the Toddler Twins? I have visions of her being under the bed or in it 🤢
11) I’m flagging now and to be honesssssscht I’ve made myself nauseous with no10

Answers on a postcard to:
PO BOX 333
Nusty Lane
Maldonia Tip

Get Well.... Don’t be green....💚 Blessshed be and All the vessssscht me lovely nusty hens 🐔💕
So many kuweschhtions guysch. #Q&A #brandambassadortripptrapp

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I reckon the main reason she bought that house is because unlike the other one, nobody can knock on the door , take her photo for a ‘ come as you are party’

Cheekster

I may have said it before but even if she were autistic she’s too lazy to do fuck all about it. She can’t possibly incorporate various therapies, new ways to support and regulate herself or whatever she would need because that’s effort. Sophie doesn’t do effort.

I’m personally of the view her personality issues stem from her shit beige diet and she is chronically constipated because Inch is too busy with the mother in law to put a suppository up her bum bum.
‘too lazy to do fuck all about it?’, huh? 🤨 Being autistic isn’t something that needs to be fixed or changed.

katesbess

VIP Member
Jamie’s no doubt taken her away and she doesn’t want her followers to know, so it’s back to I’m feeling mentally lost and therefore will be taking a few days break from Instagram. The reality will be, she’ll be necking back the WKDs in a private hotel hottub, wearing an itsy bitsy bikini letting Jamie take pervy pictures of her tits again. Hardly leaves the house 😂 she really makes proper fools out of her followers.

many tattkers spotted her entering a 5 star hotel wearing Amazon sunglasses, crop top, and leggings that are sucking her bottom???
she does this alot now does she. says think out of time or too late to be spotted in the wild or to be on the look out.
i wonder if she got a 40 grand gifted hotel stay?