Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kateG

I’m sat in a lecture, someone raised the ‘inspirational’ media figure Mrs Hinch, and my tutor has just declared ‘I DO NOT CARE OR WANT TO KNOW WHAT MRS HINCH SAYS OR THINKS. SHE IS AN IDIOT.’

My tutor is clearly very wise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
“I’ve decided to start my own brand and go it alone”…

Translation:

“None of the other big providers will touch me, SS took the Primark and ASDA gigs so I have no other choice”

🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I couldn't give an absolute vaghole if Ronnie is autistic. I don't know the kid. I don't care about the kid. He's nothing to do with me. We shouldn't know anything about Ronnie, or Lonnie for a start. But, Soph being Soph, she'll lap it up for aaaallllll it's worth anyway. She was GUTTED R wasn't the Instagram perfect kid she wanted, he wasn't a Rex, so she resented him, it showed heavily how much she struggled being that kids mother, she was and is horrible to him. But now ohhhh he may, or may not have something, she can use him for sympathy content. So it's Ronnie mummy's boy again. Yawn.

And then Sophie - I couldn't give a toss if she's autistic, I don't believe she is. She has something though cos she's fucking weird and not all there, she's a VERY strange cookie, but I don't think it's autism. But then again, couldn't care if it was. None of our business. But I think she's just a narcissist. Like her foul mother.
Either way, diagnosis or no diagnosis. She's a horrible person in every way shape and form. I've never liked the girl but I always gave her praise on this thread when I thought she deserved it. Recently I haven't said a single nice thing about her cos she's gotten worse and she's gotten an even bigger CUNT.
Autism or not, it'll never change the fact she's a sewer rat.
And that's the tea x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

SunshineRae

VIP Member
She has two tripp trapp highchairs for the toddler twins. These chairs are circa £400 each and last until around 12 years of age. They are ergonomic and grow with said child. You lower/higher the seat/footrest as they grow.
I’m just imaging when my daughter was 12, having her Year 7/8 friends over for dinner and me saying come on darling, into your highchair! She would have put herself up for adoption 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Rach8456

VIP Member
my last word on the high chairs is this. Hinch spends money on pointless things because she can, not because they’re useful. She has to have the most extra bits of shit because that to her equals success. My kids high chair was about £25 from ikea. She sat her shitty arse in it same as she would in a £300 high chair, she sat at the table same as she would in a £300 high chair. I don’t give two shites if her feet dangled because she was an infant and had about 3 more brain cells than a potato at that stage. She then moved to a normal, human chair with no bells and whistles and she is a fully functioning member of my ongoing dining extravaganza every day. Atv!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

klairklopp

VIP Member
This may be an unpopular opinion but I’m sick and tired of ‘adult autism’. Hinch is not autistic, she’s a grifter who lies and has to remember what lies she has told which becomes confusing and causes her to act awkwardly. She’s a crap parent so she comes across as awkward with Ron and Lon (her lovely boys for any newbies who don’t know anything about her 😉). If anyone saw me they might think I’m ‘autistic’. I’m very anti social, hardly leave my house, hate talking to people, don’t answer the phone or the door but I’m not. I’m a grieving mum who lost her teenage son five years ago and changed overnight. Not everyone who has issues like Hinch are autistic and she certainly can’t be diagnosed as such by people observing what she posts online, it’s all fake 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mentally lost translated: tend best bubs has ripped me off and it's clear for all to see. I know my range is absolute shite but I have to push forward with it because it will cost me money if I don't. The new animals aren't what I wanted them to be and are underwhelming and I don't know how I'm going to continue to bring money in as I know I'm finished.

Also, I'm fucking off to an expensive hotel for a couple of days but don't want the backlash so I need the hint of a sob story to excuse myself.

Reactions: 76

lalala88

"I don't have a babysitter" Hun your mum is round every day looking after the kids it's just that you don't pay her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Soapy

Chatty Member
Thanks for all the farm park hints and tips you nusty hens, we parked right by the door in a disabled space (no blue badge but that doesn't matter, right? Sniffy bitches gave me dirty looks, but they weren't where they were meant to be in loife) And I panicked when I couldn't find the coat hooks but there was a lonely old man sat in the cafe so I draped my coat over his shoulders as he looked so sad, I told him there was some jus'roll in the pocket if he wanted that as a sad snack. Soapy Jnr looked like the baddest little G in a white tracksuit and brand new white trainers. Snap back cap was obviously on too. I made sure I laughed in SJ's face whenever they tried to tell me something, then made them nervously repeat it whilst I filmed it. Took grandad Soapy lots of tissues incase he got weepy at how lovely it all was, and I made sure I messaged Mr Soapy during the day to make sure he knew to leave his shoes laying about at home so I could be passive aggressive about it when I got back. Got some slow mo' videos, and spent lots of time in the sweaty, feral soft play area, even though it was 23 degrees outside. Clothes are now into soak (read as: in the wheelie bin and replacements have been ordered, as I don't leave the house to go shopping) and I made sure I messaged everyone I knew to say how awful the day was and how terribly it all went. Phewf. Can't wait to do it all again tomorrow 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Rach8456

VIP Member
Sorry but what is the point of those chairs growing with a child. Just sit them at the fucking table you lunatic. I don’t get it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh.... I’m out of the loop somewhat as I’m still on hols....so I have some questions for ya 😉

1) Who lives at Greyskull now?
2) Where’s Ronald’s Dollshouse?
3) Have they had the hot air balloon ride yet?
4) I’m sure I saw a bulge and it deffo wasn’t on NoNob, so could she be pregnant?
5) M&S biscuits or parcel?
6) Do the bucktoothed bassshtards 💩 in the same place EVERY time? (Thought i’d best add a question about 💩)
7) Where’s Pat? 🐓
8) Where’s Flip n Flop? 🐟🐟
9) What’s a bidet for?
10) Was FredaFiddlyFingers aka Fruitcake present at the conceptions of the Toddler Twins? I have visions of her being under the bed or in it 🤢
11) I’m flagging now and to be honesssssscht I’ve made myself nauseous with no10

Answers on a postcard to:
PO BOX 333
Nusty Lane
Maldonia Tip

Get Well.... Don’t be green....💚 Blessshed be and All the vessssscht me lovely nusty hens 🐔💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I don’t think you will meet many people who are autistic or have adhd who want to label themselves. They might be desperate to have a diagnosis, so that they can begin to understand themselves and move forward. Especially with children, if they need an ehcp etc.

Nothing to work out. Just a woman who is autistic trying to educate other people about a neurodevelopmental condition, that the majority of people who seem to have commented tonight know nothing about.✌🏼
Why are you so bothered if she's autistic or if her kids autistic though? Changes nothing, she's still a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

dollypumpkin

I might be remembering this totally wrong but didn’t she go back to the wedding venue for a photo shoot when Ronnie was a baby and then put up a massive sob story about leaving instagram for good and all the sheep were beside themselves. It’s where we got fly free Sophie Rose from. Then she was back on her stories the next day like nothing ever happened. She’s fucking mental.

• Haha
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The dirty delete
Ffs
"mentally struggling", When's she never NOT struggling with something?

She's taking a couple of days off cos they're going to a hotel for a couple of nights like they do every year , but won't say or share cos she knows she'll get massive backlash

Wize Owl

VIP Member
We need to add up all her trips and hotel stays for the past couple of years where she’s been pushing the never leaves the house narrative 🙄🙄🙄

must be at least 6 this year so far that we know about.
I kept a note for some of last year... but busy with baby Owlet and toddler Owlets this year, but if I get chance I’ll attempt to do this year 😂

Guyssssssh, she never goes out.... except on a road trip through Wales with her tend bestbubs4eva to be on TV and all of these other places...

Probably lots of others pre-this lissst...
🎡 Alton Towers for Lonnie’s birthday.
🎠 Steam Fair at Prom Park.
✈ Holiday to Mallorca.
✈ Holiday to Malta.
✈ Trip to visit a fan.
💍 Birthday or was it anniversary stay at expensive hotel, followed by Dirty Dancing in West End.
🎬 Speciaaaaal trip to London holding hands in the car with bestbubs4eva
💐 Bridesmaid at bestbubs4eva wedding.
🥂 Cousin’s Hen do in Burnham.
👯‍♀️Regular trips to buy “Dissshplay booksssh” with Mummaz.
👯‍♀️ Trip with mummaz to Garden Centre to buy tat for Autumnnnny door dissshplay.
👯‍♀️ Visit to the Museum of Power for antiques sale.
🎃 Trip to Pumpkin place with various members of the fam, excluding Ronni e to pick up 333 pumpkins for the Autumnnnny door dissshplay.
🏦 Numerous trips to HB, B&M and the Range to buy tat for hauls, never scheeeen again stuff.
🏦 Meet and Greet with a couple of Hunzzzz in B&M shopping spree.
🏦 Publicity trips for Cuntalyptusssh range.
🐷 Visits to Call of the Wild Zoo.
🍽 Various pub lunches and eating out, including when Ronni e put her phone in a glass of coke. Probably sick of her shoving it in his face.
👯‍♀️ Visit to garden centre with mummaz to buy huge amount of baubles etc for Christmassssh
🏘 Numerous trips to visit Greyskull.
🍽 Unromantic Pub lunch with NoNob where Sopha fell in love with a random spray bottle... Woo Hoo Hoo 🙄
🍾 Brunch with make-up Friend at Array Essex... a Hunzz Paradise a Hens nightmare 😱
🎅🏻 Alton Garden Centre on the busy A127 for Sopha the boysssh to see Santa... Accompanied by the usual Fiddle for bitty breaks 🤭
🍽 Christmasssh pisssh up with Joy Of Clean 🧽 Was excitedly going to show her mugshot Veg Wellington, but just bragged instead.
🎵Westlife... with Mummaz and Mamfa. She finksssh Ssshane is FITTTT (Or rather that Childish disgusting aged 32 RiTTTTa does) How embarrassing she tagged them and spiTTT 🙄
🤢 Ronni e’s NaTTTTivi...TTTTy dressed as either Peggy, Patsy or the other one.... she was going to make sure that her Henzzz go out somehow 🐓
🛺 Soon to be road trip with tend bestbubs4eva and TV 📺 appearance 🙄
These are just the ones she’s said about, probably loadssssh more 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61