Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

indentifiesasahooman

@ whoever mentioned a Collab with next- I doubt it. Some of her teshco range was sold through the next website. I don't think they'd touch her with a bargepole.

It's either AmazON or Dunelm. Or not a collab and she reckons she can go it alone 🤣🤣🤣
I'm so Kate to the party and haven't finished the thread yet but I'm thinking something like Poundland or Poundstretcher ala Fearne McCann and Somebody Wright make up etc

Reactions: 5

nursemum12

Chatty Member
So predictable, if she doesn't use her kid to label a pretend illness on them then she pulls her mental health card out for sympathy.
Shes such a downer, imagine being negative on your anniversary post (supposedly the best day of her life?)
If she feels that bad then she needs to go see a Dr and not plaster it all over social media.....no one cares and its coming across as sad and desperate.
No wonder she has no friends, i bet she sucks the life out of everyone.
My group of friends had one like this amongst us once. They would constantly and I mean constantly post woe is me stuff on socials like all the time! It got to a point we spoke up and said they needed to stop and see a professional if they felt that bad and not burden everyone else with their negative thoughts and opinions. They hit the roof. and accused us of being nasty.....they were basically seeking attention. We no longer speak to them now as when things were going ok for them you'd never hear from them, nor would they be there for you if you had a hard time. They were all about the 'me me me' just like this cunt.

SSS is and will always do better than Hinch, she needs to get over it. According to her little mantras ''She's exactly where she should be''.

Second best! :ROFLMAO:
The last part deserves to be a thread suggestion x

Reactions: 5

geezabreak

VIP Member
Forgive me trolls if this has been mentioned already but I'm away in my caravan and WiFi/ signal is very poor, but did sopha and SSS both put a post up about cleaning trainers with toothpaste and a toothbrush? Or have I messed up who's posted what? If they did, who posted it first?

Reactions: 4

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Did SS ever say happy anniversary on Hinches anniversary post? Couldnt see anything but maybe it’s because I don’t follow her

• Haha

Cheekster

So you have come over to Tattle, to defend a conversation about Neurodevelopment. In the last few days, *Soph* hasn't mentioned anything to do with her sons diagnosis, considering you've only commented on tonight's thread, it suggests 2 things.

If you're a new follower this evening, you're Soph who has created ANOTHER account to leave a comment or its Freda who has come on to defend her daughter as you'd of had history of commenting solely on this thread. You've come directly to this current thread straight after a Q and A has been done.

OR

If you've been a member for a while and not said anything until now.. you've been watching which means you could potentially be Jimbob.

We know and you know, this isn't a rave thread.

Still not ruling out you could be hennerzz.
I have not one clue what you’re talking about 😅

• Haha

idk21

Chatty Member
It was just her clothes through Next online as far as I remember. That would have been contracted with Tesco rather than Hinch as they sell F&F online as part of their “brands range” alongside Adidas, Superdry etc. It bombed. Had piss poor reviews.
Ahh, got you. If she can’t even sell her stuff out through major brand outlets, goodness knows how she’ll make it on her own!

Swisspea

Chatty Member
I don't remember the no bathroom restriction.
I did a dig around and forgot that it had refused permission for the garage with store over, but they resubmitted removing the store and were approved with the condition it's use is ancillary and not as a business/living space.
I'm wondering if she doesn't show it now because it's not supposed to be there and they could get into trouble? I don't know planning law, would the council even bother to inspect if it's been used that way for a while?

Attached the condition of approval:
View attachment 2393006
They wont necessarily check unless they get a complaint to their enforcement team or they spot it. Usually when they are at a property for a subsequent planning app. The thing is it’s so easy for anyone to submit a complaint online and anonymousl. You would think she’d be more careful. The area is an AONB so planning law is more restrictive. The planners have already identified that they didn't want the additional larger garage configuration by turning down the initial app submitted. That doesn’t mean they wont agree to some sort of enhancement. But it does suggest that it doesn’t sit with the local plans so they’d not be minded to.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
They wont necessarily check unless they get a complaint to their enforcement team or they spot it. Usually when they are at a property for a subsequent planning app. The thing is it’s so easy for anyone to submit a complaint online and anonymousl. You would think she’d be more careful. The area is an AONB so planning law is more restrictive. The planners have already identified that they didn't want the additional larger garage configuration by turning down the initial app submitted. That doesn’t mean they wont agree to some sort of enhancement. But it does suggest that it doesn’t sit with the local plans so they’d not be minded to.
Thanks, that's interesting. We don't have any AONB here though, but Maldon council are pretty hot on preserving views and character of rural areas (unless they get a brown paper envelope from a developer, that is).

Reactions: 3

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Ive been off this thread for weeks now because I genuinely cannot stand the woman to the point of feeling irrational anger.

i came to read on here today because I’m off and I thought I could do with a laugh! But believe me I’m not laughing. I’m beside myself as to how boring, irritating and irrelevant she still is and yet she’s laughing all the way to the bank.

I wont bore you with what I do but hiring and firing is so tough at the moment, I’ve never seen anything like it. There are some seriously talented people out there who can’t catch a break or retain a job because companies are cutting costs - yet they are paying for the likes of that cunt. I’m sinking in rage.

I’ve only been a hen for a year but even during that time I am yet to live a week where she’s not playing the mental health/depression card purely for manipulation. She only feels down when she sees others doing better than her, ie her best bud sss. She’d never say what she truly feels so she uses her normal kid or old dad as an excuse.

She really truly is despicable. Her post with her Marie Antoinette dress getting married to the ugly toad is pathetic. Just a couple of talentless scroungers they are.
He is as bad as her, if not worse.
That’s the best description of that poxy dress that I’ve ever seen 😂

Swisspea

Chatty Member
I’m fairly certain there was a restriction on not being able to run a business from the garage/outbuildings of her property when she first bought it. Any one remember or know where that info might be?
You can search the planning records of any property as it’s an open record. You just go onto the local planning authority and search for the property.