Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
While we await the Q & A from Soph to Soph, I took a wee trip down memory lane to when they went to the Maldives on their hinchymoon 🤢 Please enjoy these vintage Hinch moments and I eagerly anticipate your thoughts.
Here's my trip down memory lane to when I went to the Maldives back in 2007..
Sorry I don't have any plastic looking, 6 toe curling images in the sand to show you, and I didn't steal any blankets either 🤣
Olhuvelhi beach and spa Soph if you're interested 😘

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Rachaelplum

Oh my word... Spot the difference... 📸

Pic 1) Sopha-Six-Toes in the Maldives

View attachment 2391275

Pic 2) Veruca Sulky Salt In the Maldives

View attachment 2391281

There is no difference... Veruca-Sulky-Six-Toes 🤭
---

Maybe your mum could also look after my twin 6 year old toddlers, my 2 year old toddler and my 6 month old baby toddler..... I could then take myself off to all the local farmsssh and film myself cackling over the animalsssh. I could then tend to clean my schparkling oven and make a quick vomfesssht? I’ll bring her some eggsssh laid by an oven-ready looking chicken called Wotsit 🥚🥚🥚 (Wotssshit) Had to get the 💩 element in 🤣

Edit: Thanks to me posting close together it merged 2 together 🤪
I will inform her then we can go to a local farm togefferrr and cackle at some goats and say we just love em guyzz then pretend we never go out because we have tend anxiety 🤣

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Is she not getting the questions she wants to give her seat answers to so is having to spend time sending them all to herself from her many other insta accounts?

Cheekster

I haven’t read much of the Hinch threads, but is it not obvious to everybody that her and Ron are autistic? Because as an autistic adult, it is strikingly obvious to me…

• Haha

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Crazy weather has delayed the animals. Whatever. Unless they are coming from Maui or somewhere then she’s talking shit as usual. We’ve had more rain than usual but I wouldn’t say it’s been crazy 🙈
Oi nusty troll hinch not a farm it’s own climate don’t you know 😅

• Haha