Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumpty

Chatty Member
So is she running a business from home then packing the parcels and running to the post office? Going it alone without retailers doe she mean it so she can sell from anywhere like eBay and Amazon maybe. She saw what teshco did and assumed she could do it.
I’m fairly certain there was a restriction on not being able to run a business from the garage/outbuildings of her property when she first bought it. Any one remember or know where that info might be?

Reactions: 8

Louanne

VIP Member
I’m sorry am I missing something here? Even if the high chairs “grow with the child”, I still don’t understand the point. Just sit the child at the table like normal? I’m so confused!
Maybe it's the only way she can get them close to the Frankie & Benny's table?

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Brand ambassador just has to generally promote via their channels for a set period of time. They often have tight clauses limiting to showing only the brand’s products detailed in contract. Set pay.

Brand partner is similar but will involve a more detailed contract with more specific duties over a set period. Usually paid per post.
Sorry trolllzzzzz didn't see your post, when I replied to Sous
---
SYLO is up for a National television award.
Cue the "I was asked to go but just couldnt coz of tummy shivers guysccch. Never leaves the house and all...."

ETA the screenshot and look who ISN'T tagged by Dollie 🤣👌🏻
Sorry don't have me monocle in reaching distance, but is it Brad Pitt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
That gravy looks watery asf!

Altho I can’t lie, it’s reminded me that I’ve been meaning to make a cottage pie for ages so thanksshhh Sofa

Her saying “firrsssh-“ on the uniform video and then catching herself cracked me up

• Haha
  • Sick

Cheekster

It's hard to know as we don't know whether Ron's speech for example would have developed further had he had a mum who was more responsive to him
Not all autistic people have speech delay. However, given that Sophie appears autistic (her mannerisms, her not very sociable lifestyle, the way she talks, her naivety etc), it is pretty likely that her children will also be autistic. When you’re autistic yourself (I was diagnosed years ago), you tend to be able to spot others who also are.
---
No to me, its obvious that she's read the basics of autism and acts them out and alludes to autism in her and ronnie for attention
I 100% believe Ronnie is behind kids his age because his mum is an absolute shite parent and restricts him in every way, he may have had a slight speech impediment but he talks fine now, and I believe once he's at full tome school he will come on in leaps and bounds away from that absolute moron
As for hinch that nervous scratching and Tend ticks she acts out is ( as someone mentioned earlier) things she's seen other influencers doing after being diagnosed. And she is latching on to that as she has fuck all else ro get attention at the moment
I think the opposite will happen. I don’t think he’s going to thrive or cope in school, much like many other autistic children. I guess time will tell.

• Haha
  • Heart

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Are they rare caterpillars or rare shlugsssh? I think Igor and Alexi are actually living above her eyesssh and when the time/wevvver is right she’ll pick them off her forehead and introduce them 🤭
Hard to tell if I'm honesssssssttttttt guysssshhhhhh, only time will tell, I promisssseessszzzz to keep you all updated, especially if I fink anyone is getting more attention than meeeeee. 🤣
---
Looks like an alien sucking that bottle.

View attachment 2392393

• Haha

justmadetopostthis

[...
She looks quite pretty on her wedding day. She’s had some serious work done now hasn’t she?
I agree with this, I think she looks like a magazine bride (yes her dress is tacky) but she herself looks beautiful, but then again, remember, professional photographers will always retouch photos. She looks like an entirely different person now

Reactions: 7

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
You plagiarised my exact thoughts.
It's either donkeys from a sanctuary or something exotic like wallabies or a giant anteater.
🤭 sorry for thought stealing and plagiarising. As punishment I’m going to flog myself with a zoflora soaked Minky 😂

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She forgot that inch is registered as some sort of presenter at an agency - obviously not got any work from it . She’s right that she couldn’t do her ‘business’ without him. He started it.

katesbess

VIP Member
love watching the coving wavering and blurring every now and then.especially that left side of her head. classic face tune cretin.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Just in case Sopha happens to wish the Lionesssesssh good luck for the World Cup final it’s best to have an umbrella ready ☔💦 🤭

I bet NoNob isn’t allowed to watch it 🤭

IMG_7685.jpeg

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Are they rare caterpillars or rare shlugsssh? I think Igor and Alexi are actually living above her eyesssh and when the time/wevvver is right she’ll pick them off her forehead and introduce them 🤭
I think definitely slugs. They're too shiny and not hairy. Weird. Lucky all she does is sit on her sofa or go on holiday, if she actually did any parenting or cleaning all the sweat would drip into her eyes.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
a comedian said the other day "what is it with these insta cunts filter called ski mask face. i dont get it" and now i cannot un see it or stop laughing at her with it!
---
I thought that said coven wavering and blurring 😂
well, i bet they were too . orgasming over seeing sophi talking to them!

• Haha