Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

New thread title courtesy of @londonLA. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and sweet and swear free, and clearly marked thread suggestion.

I would do a recap but she’s so boring I can’t actually remember anything of note that she’s done! It’s all animals, the toddler twins, filters, going out (even though she doesn’t go out!) and tend cleaning on repeat. If anyone can think of what she’s done, please feel free to post!

Still MIA:
  • Her friendship with SSS
  • One of the chickens (probably gone to live with Paul O’Grady with it’s mate)
  • The socks - last seen being put into soak.
The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is the perfect round-up of all things Hinch related.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Does anyone else just go back and read #500 just to give themselves a wee chuckle, even though ive read it lots of time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Does anyone else just go back and read #500 just to give themselves a wee chuckle, even though ive read it lots of time!
I hadn't seen thread #500

Now I have

She's more of a c#nt than I thought she was.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm truly concerned with the highchair situation. Is Ronald still in a highchair at food times?

Reactions: 24
Every time I see that Nandos boof it makes me laugh. It's just so impractical in my opinion. It certainly looks a tight squeeze getting the family in.
And the too sides are just so wasteful, you can't do nothing on them apart from place a crappy board with a vase on.
And imagine sitting there facing a plain boring wooden wall whilst you are eating?
She could have done so many things with that kitchen but she chose to spoil it with that big monstrosity instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
IMG_6430.jpeg

Sorry I’m rubbish at technology but had to share this!! Not suitable for wood! I have loads of wood and feed it not use tit spray on it!! Watching her spray the table grated!!

Reactions: 20
I'm truly concerned with the highchair situation. Is Ronald still in a highchair at food times?
She has two tripp trapp highchairs for the toddler twins. These chairs are circa £400 each and last until around 12 years of age. They are ergonomic and grow with said child. You lower/higher the seat/footrest as they grow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I just don't understand why she cleans her cooker several times a day when she never uses it. The whole kitchen for that matter. She claims its one of her favourite rooms but you never see them using it. She's never got pans on the cooker making a nice dinner, you never see them all sitting in the claustrophobia booth, nothing. It's the most pointless room an the only thing what looks like it gets any use is the toaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She has two tripp trapp highchairs for the toddler twins. These chairs are circa £400 each and last until around 12 years of age. They are ergonomic and grow with said child. You lower/higher the seat/footrest as they grow.
Fair enough and I guess they were gifted but whats wrong with a normal chair with a booster seat? I'd feel a bit weird putting a 4 year old in a highchair even if it was a contraption that grows with the child. She needs to stop babyfying Ronald
I'm sorry but being of what is considered the older generation I just can't see the point of all the crap for babies/kids these days also I realise that babyfying is not a word but I don't care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Are any of these part of her new and incoming range? Intentions candle?
I just google intentions candle and they are pretty common. If she’s jumping on that bandwagon she’s jumping into an already saturated market. Not that that stops her. Also this doesn’t have MRS HINCH emblazoned across it.
I doubt she’s releasing anything new at all. Just the old stock through a different retailer.
---
Probably a couple of zeros on the pay cheque!
Which one is more important do you reckon?

Reactions: 9
My youngest has sat at a little ikea table on the matching chair way before he turned 2, am I doing it wrong?! Should I have my 2 and 4 year olds in high chairs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there a difference between brand partner and brand ambassador?
Brand ambassador just has to generally promote via their channels for a set period of time. They often have tight clauses limiting to showing only the brand’s products detailed in contract. Set pay.

Brand partner is similar but will involve a more detailed contract with more specific duties over a set period. Usually paid per post.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.