Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swisspea

Chatty Member
Thanks, that's interesting. We don't have any AONB here though, but Maldon council are pretty hot on preserving views and character of rural areas (unless they get a brown paper envelope from a developer, that is).
Haha. I seem to remember seeing there was some sort of enhanced planning regs where she was when doing some background reading. The rules are much stricter. You basically can’t fart without permission from the council (In planning terms).

lalala88

I may have said it before but even if she were autistic she’s too lazy to do fuck all about it. She can’t possibly incorporate various therapies, new ways to support and regulate herself or whatever she would need because that’s effort. Sophie doesn’t do effort.

I’m personally of the view her personality issues stem from her shit beige diet and she is chronically constipated because Inch is too busy with the mother in law to put a suppository up her bum bum.
What a visual! Maybe if he did they wouldn't have a sham marriage.

Cheekster

I had wild conspiracy about Lola_90, not you, you accidently jumped onto the other account and f#cked up your response. Getting rather techy aren't we? Bit like the response of narc, ring any bells hun?
I love that I have no idea what you’re going on about 😅

Cheekster

Probably because they got nowhere with the constant questions of " Have her and SSS fallen out? 🙄 so now they coming from another angle. How convinenient for them to appear not long after she has dropped her Q and A session......🧐
why is it convenient? What’s the conspiracy?