Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
When she says "we've got another field over there" is she trying to imply that she owns that field?
Because that doesn't look good if she (supposedly) has that land and still keeps her livestock in such tiny paddocks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Chatty Member
I, me, mine. If I could be bothered to subjecting myself to listening again I’d do a tally.

Also

“This is the movie room shall we say……. It’s where we watch films and stuff”

No shit Sherlock, I though that’s where the king held the annual Ghillies ball!!!!!

• Haha

blaithneadagusfea

Goodmoring hinch. Its that time of the week again where I remind you that you are exposing your children to pedophiles online for free shit and money and violating their rights to privacy. Did Ronnie pay for that 1k weave? You can dickie yourself up all you like but I know deep down the panic you must feel when you actually sit and think about how much you have exposed your children to the worst sort of people in society and you will never be able to undo what you have done. How many creeps have pictures of len and Ron on special folders in their laptops. Your a POS I hope you feel deep shame and worry for what your doing to them. You had one job and you have absolutely failed. No wonder you can't sleep I wouldn't either.

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
I can't see the dress because I can't see past her skin colour
worst-makeup-internet-01.jpg

Also wtf is going on here??
Screenshot_20230807_100959_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just laughing to myself remembering her miming to Christina Aguilera and now tonight Trollomon will be watching her sing live on her £47k gifted holiday 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So she’s addressed that “this is the room my Mum sleeps in when she stays over”. (No mention of Dad!)
Why would your Mum stay over at your house when she lives 5 minutes down the road? I’ve lived in my house for 10 years, my parents live an hour away and I think they’ve stayed 4 times, usually only when they’ve had a drink on a New Years Eve or something. Surely if you lived round the corner you’d just get a cab?

• Heart

Sonz1981

VIP Member
I really don’t understand how people live in these soulless, hoover lined houses. Mind you today I was going to hoover my lounge remembered the hoover was upstairs and couldn’t be arsed to get it. Nothing got hoovered. This laziness is the reason I don’t have a show home

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Gosh that took forever to get through. A million videos with her incredibly annoying voice then Tattle commentary. Firstly, I like her house but it is badly designed and soulless. Nothing to show anyone lives there. Bland. The office is a joke, I always say stress is relative. My stress at work is not going to be the same as a brain surgeon but I can get stressed. I actually laughed out loud when she suggested her tight deadlines were stressful.
Yeah right - I think the only thing that makes it stressful is she doesn’t think ahead and plan so she is always late. That office was pitiful. The light in Ron’s room is a choking hazard. She lied, they totally lock their kids in their room. They don’t have anything in storage/packed away, wardrobes etc. it’s so odd. Like the family deserted the house. Her pronunciation of Overtly Olive just sums up her intelligence. The playroom says to me her children do not know how to play, do not respect their things and are not encouraged to help tidy. Lots of expensive toys, no doubt many gifted and strewn everywhere. The craft box just dumped on the middle of the floor, not looking used (more pre records). The kids photos are something else. They are cute kids, we see hundreds of photos of them and they are the ones they have put in a frame? I notice a lot of the prints had vanished. I think that tour sums up her life: empty, lonely, sad, fake, all for show. What a sad existence.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Another new face, long faced twat.

She needs a grip if she can't get 2 kids in a car, and a bag packed for the day. When there's 2 of them. Both kids can walk. There shouldn't be no drama.
She's simply not maternal so none of this comes easy to her, unless I'm being harsh but I can parent with my bloody eyes shut, getting ready for the day is a piece of piss. I'll never understand these parents who cry that it took an hour to get everyone out the house. Grow up

• Heart
  • Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I've deleted all social media because well yeah I needed a break my life's been hell lately. (Not asking for sympathy trollsss if you read here soph unlike you I just get on with it tough old cookie me 😏)

Missed her vlog sounds like all the other shit ones she done so know I'm missing fuck all.

Took Ron to get eyes checked? Plus the petting zoo. How soph fault you worked full time 6 days a week?

Just finished a night shift a fucking tough one at that. Manager was a cunt tonight but my mummy never come and saved me. What a bitch 😒 this was after no sleep from last shift because I spent half my day having to sit in out hours child has tonsillitis again. She use to it (gets it alot) so still wanted to stay with my aunt. So I could still work and not loose money. Single mum life something soph couldn't do.

Haha I have rambled I do apologise.

Oh soph where the new animals you're suppose to be getting?

• Heart

Laylaybelle

Her house tour made me feel utterly sad. There’s no clues that children live there until you reach the play room.

Where are the paintings from nursery? The scrap bits of paper with scribbles on lovingly pinned to a board for no obvious reason? the fridge magnets to remember places you’ve visited? The family photos of happy memories, family that have passed, or nursery photos with big cheesy grins dotted around the house? the little shoes strewn across the door mat? The marks on the wall where the kids ran inside after playing in the mud? The chocolatey handprint you can’t bear to wipe away as you had so much fun baking the other day? The plastic character figurines of your child’s fave CBeebies show lined up on the windowsill? The ugly but practical safety gates? The big plastic tub of bath toys next to the bath?

My home is clean and taken care of, but my children also live here too and they are very much a part of this home.

It makes me feel so sad for those boys that their home is so sterile and compartmentalised. It’s a show home, not a home-home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Guys, I’ve just opened my bedroom door to get into bed, and I’m just looking at it thinking am I good enough to be in here, have I done it justice the way I made it this morning 🥲

Please send lots of adoring, arse licking comments to boost my narc-esteem, I’ll be forever grateful.

• Haha

glittermicky

1. Soph, my favourite part of the house is the road noise you were the trying to distract us from by making out you own the cow field next door.

2. “Such strict deadlines for my work” oh FUCK OFF!! I have actual deadlines, and it makes an actual difference to people’s lives if I miss them. I have an office, but it has a full sized desk in it with everything I could need to do that job well, and it has one desk chair. The reason your office is mostly taken up with sofas and armchairs is because you do nothing except sit on your arse all day.

3. Surely there’s about 500 undeclared ads in those videos.

4. Where was everyone when she filmed it?. Presumably the zoo.

5. Proper hinting that Wheepy’s on his last legs, trying (and failing) to sound totes emosh when saying how nice it is to have stuff he’s made in the house.

6.Why are you out of breath from walking up the stairs? At 33. Pack the fags in, go for a walk and eat something remotely nutritious!

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Does she think shes on through the Keyhole? Who lives in a house like this?.......A massive braggy cunt is who!
What a boring tour, no one asked for it, just an excise for her to show off, say I LAAAARV IT a million times and fill time/content.

That picture of Len is awful. What the fuck is that?! :ROFLMAO:
Also what was the Michael Jackson laugh 'TEEHEE!' When she was showing the fucking dogs room?

The whole house echoes too! Just as empty as her head.

• Haha