Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justroll

Oh don’t worry, I completely understand why your kids have double beds! It would be a different story if they had their own en-suites 😉. In Hinch’s case there’s just no reason given their house is huge
Mine too ♥ Especially when they get up in the night and I can just go get in to their bed so everyone still gets sleep. It’s a godsend and best thing I ever did getting them a double and they’re only 5. X

Reactions: 2

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
He may be ND but Ronnie is a badly behaved child and she needs to address that. And that's just from what she's shown and said on her stories.
Does anyone have any examples of this? 😅 up until I had joined the thread, I hadn’t watched her stories in ages. I just assumed Ronnie was pushed to the side when Lennie came along - no bad behaviour or anything

Reactions: 2

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
I’m a bit behind on this thread but I have some questions about Ron

do we know for certain he’s toilet trained? And do we know he’s definitely starting school in september?

as far as I know she’s not addressed either thing, and I can totally see a situation where she defers his start so she can baby him at home for an extra year.

Reactions: 1

Scotgirl

1. He is not a fucking toddler
2. This didn’t happen
3. In the unlikely event it did, if you had ever actually done this parenting lark properly, you’d know that a lot of ND children (and imaginary ones too) will be ok with lots of explanation ahead of emergency trips to opticians because they have sore eyes.
4. you let fucking livestock in your house, maybe he’s got an eye infection.
5 HE’S NOT A FUCKING TODDLER, YOU THICK FUCK
5. This did not happen.
I’m quite cross.
---

Wasn’t plagiarising, simply raging in unison with you.
What is nd please?
I don't believe a word she says.🥱
Children's eye tests are so easy, so quick, not much faffing and nothing like an adults. I'm a mum of 3 and I'm strict with dentist and the opticians. It's so easy. Your child doesn't even need to read or recognise letters or shapes to have a successful eye test. So she's talking absolute bullshit.
All she wants to do is make him out to be a little twat, and hint at ND by oooooh he doesn't like being up and close with people. Doesn't he Soph? Is that right? Right yeahhhh.

Can't talk can he? But can very easily explain that his eye is SORE. Right, kids got super powers hasn't he. He's one hell of a kid, can't talk but then can pick full sentences out his arse when he feels like it. Can sit on a long plane ride every other month for 10 holidays a year, but won't behave in an opticians.. Mm, but Lennie will be good as gold? Will he really. Right.

Fucking shut up.

If I could swing her by her rats extensions, you best believe I would.

Oh and your heads massive 👍🏻 can't work out if she's got a horse filter on, or if that's her real head.
What does nd stand for?

Reactions: 1

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Mine too ♥ Especially when they get up in the night and I can just go get in to their bed so everyone still gets sleep. It’s a godsend and best thing I ever did getting them a double and they’re only 5. X
I hadn’t thought of that - now I feel incredibly bad!