Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I don't believe a word she says.🥱
Children's eye tests are so easy, so quick, not much faffing and nothing like an adults. I'm a mum of 3 and I'm strict with dentist and the opticians. It's so easy. Your child doesn't even need to read or recognise letters or shapes to have a successful eye test. So she's talking absolute bullshit.
All she wants to do is make him out to be a little twat, and hint at ND by oooooh he doesn't like being up and close with people. Doesn't he Soph? Is that right? Right yeahhhh.

Can't talk can he? But can very easily explain that his eye is SORE. Right, kids got super powers hasn't he. He's one hell of a kid, can't talk but then can pick full sentences out his arse when he feels like it. Can sit on a long plane ride every other month for 10 holidays a year, but won't behave in an opticians.. Mm, but Lennie will be good as gold? Will he really. Right.

Fucking shut up.

If I could swing her by her rats extensions, you best believe I would.

Oh and your heads massive 👍🏻 can't work out if she's got a horse filter on, or if that's her real head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

chocolatestrawberry

Chatty Member
Just going to say it again incase oor Sophie Rose misses it on the last thread. Even though she hasn’t read here since Santa was at school.

RON 👏🏼 IS 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 TODDLER

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Dexy

VIP Member
So:

No dog toys ( is there even dog bowls ? )
No kids toys anywhere apart from the playroom ( that’s doesn’t happen in real life )
No dishes/cups/washing/Calpol on the side nothing
No towels out
No coats lying around
No toiletries
No keys on the side
No personal photos ( apart from the hideous posters )
Not one wedding photo anywhere ?! ( really ?! )
No shoes anywhere ( and even if with shoe racks and cupboards everyone knows that means nothing to toddlers )
No calendar with family stuff on
No kid’s shit like drawings on the fridge

I could go on and on. There’s no sign of a family living there.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

YR80

Chatty Member
Am I remembering wrong or did Hinch say years ago that Ron had a sleep disorder that meant he couldn’t sleep? Because now, he seems to be cured and instead has narcolepsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

HoratioHoohah

1. He is not a fucking toddler
2. This didn’t happen
3. In the unlikely event it did, if you had ever actually done this parenting lark properly, you’d know that a lot of ND children (and imaginary ones too) will be ok with lots of explanation ahead of emergency trips to opticians because they have sore eyes.
4. you let fucking livestock in your house, maybe he’s got an eye infection.
5 HE’S NOT A FUCKING TODDLER, YOU THICK FUCK
5. This did not happen.
I’m quite cross.
---
Just going to say it again incase oor Sophie Rose misses it on the last thread. Even though she hasn’t read here since Santa was at school.

RON 👏🏼 IS 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 TODDLER
Wasn’t plagiarising, simply raging in unison with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
So not only did she film a full house tour but she saved it as a highlight so potential burglars can refer back to it again and again?

• Haha
Reactions: 72

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Obviously I hate the Beggy gifting of holidays. But I can’t help but love that trollomon is on gifted holiday no2 of the year and hinch is traipsing around random petting farms within a 20 mile radius desperately trying to get some content. Dear me hinch. It’s all gone a bit wrong hasnt it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

influbored

Thread suggestion:blueprint for burglars saved as a reel, but there's only plastic plants and tat to steal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

tinkerboo

She too Ron for an eye test because his eyes were a little sore ? He’s probably having an allergic reaction to the bullshit that constantly leaves her mouth.
What did Ron do when he had motorbike disease and had docs and nurses found him and doing blood tests/temp etc also seen he sat at the hair dressers ok.

I sense some lies again there
---

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Char4649

VIP Member
Wow, what an absolute tone deaf c*nt she is.

People literally cannot afford to heat their homes, feed their families etc and she's sobbing over a home that has seen more items go in, used once and chucked and boasting about how many rooms she has but doesn't actually fucking need.

Get a fucking grip you entitled and insensitive cockwomble.

Screenshot_20230808_085540_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse!

Congrats to nusty @Parry1988 on our new winning Thread Title! 👏🏼

The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education!

Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

Same shit, different day/week .....
We've had Hinch sticking her arse eating leggings out amongst the bucktoothed bastards.
More wiping already clean surfaces.
More unnecessary, unsustainable & "my own range" tat from Home Bargs.
Filtering to fuckery and bot buying, standard!
Jobless Jim is back, sporting H.M.P grey joggers, doing fuck all other than chauffeur boss bitch in da Audi & film her bumbuminnitt!
Chav caps.
Sopha got a new, ridiculously long, impractical Rapunzel wiggy weave sewn in and she laaarves itttt!
A trip with the identically dresshhed boiiscchh (of course), to a petting farm.
Hennerz on his luxury double bed, complete with penis on parade. 🤢💄
No new animawls... yet. 🥱
Hoofing down the Ben & Jerry's late at night, moaning on about Ronald's awkward trip to the opticians & asking the hunzz for advice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64