Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Of course the canvases are wasteful. This artwork won’t be displayed anywhere. Gosh I’m a real slave driver. If my kids want to use a canvas I make them draw a plan on plain paper before doing their painting on the canvas 😆😆😆

Eta - can you tell I’m a teacher 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’m shocked there are no wedding photos on display
In fact there are no family photos except those huge labelled prints of Ron and Len despite all the frames scattered around. They all have generic floral/foliage in them like the blank image you’re meant to replace with your own when your buy frames
The whole house is really impersonal to them as a family

• Heart
Reactions: 46

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Saw that car story and jumped on to say I’ve seen about 3 different accounts in the last week ripping each other off doing that. Her acting was the worst of them all.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She acts like she has everything. They don't. The boys have nothing, they have toys too young for their age, it's all shit, probably why they're feral cos they have no real simulation, and when they do, it's yet another farm or soft play. Boring life.
Those boys are in nothing but a gold plated prison.

She reminds me of my husbands brother and his wife, they're on their arse because they live a life they can't afford. All for show. The best cars, all 4 of their kids have ps5, and the best phones with the top contracts, designer clothes, a 4grand fucking dog to post on social media, their youngest has every toy you can think of, but they're the most depressed kids I've ever seen, horrible kids actually and they're our nephews. They've turned their kids into entitled little shits. But, behind closed doors, they're depressed, and on the edge of losing everything. They work, and within a day, moneys gone. All for an image. Would ya dare

Sophie and Jamie will lose everything. It's just a waiting game as to when.

• Heart

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
She baffles me.
Sophie ‘we needed to move cos of security concerns in our old house’ Hinchliffe…does a grand walking around tour of her new house, indoor and outdoor. Featuring all entry points, locations of outhouses & potential blind spots/hiding places.
Shows the layout of her children’s playroom AND bedrooms.
All alongside telling once telling us she managed to scale the gate herself (we know it’s probably not true, but she’s so dumb she doesn’t realise it makes other think they could do the same)
Make it make sense.
Nothing but a fucking brag fest, should have had Ad on the screen for most of it for the shite you’ve been gifted too.
You deserve what you get Hinch, especially if that involves someone breaching your security because of that tour, can only hope those poor boys are at Fiddles or Mamfasss if and when it happens. Cockwomble.

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
It's my birthday today my dears, so I may not be on but I may be.
I don't know. Depends on my mood lol

So have some cake and some bucks fizz and enjoy.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Hope this is enough. kiss kiss

• Heart
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Aside from that car scene being a rip off of loads of other accounts, you can guarantee that SHE is the one who slows everything down when they are trying to leave the house. Inch will have to dress the toddler twins, get the packed lunch bits ready, load the car up and get himself ready. Meanwhile she will be sitting in her cupboard contouring with her 16 shades of maybelline and styling her £1k stennies. She’s also back to the baggy jumpers when in public in the uk because she knows she’s not as skinny as she’s filtered herself to be In her holiday photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

seen-the-light

That house tour was utterly tragic. That is just a show house. It’s not a home. I pride myself on looking after my house, but where is the general detrius of normal living? Books and magazines, ingredients in the kitchen. Oh, sorry she doesn’t cook, just the normal things that people have in the house. There’s absolutely nothing to say people live there. It’s like when you go and look around a show home on a new estate. Even down to the preset table for a meal that no one’s ever going to eat, She is also going to be giving her followers anxiety that their houses don’t look like that. Even me who is a sensible, normal, hard-working person, thought for a few minutes God my house is dirty and untidy. I need to go and clean it. She gave me a feeling of inadequacy when I looked around my house. What is that going to do to people that are obsessed with her? And then I pulled myself up and thought no it’s sunny. Go and see the grandkids go for a walk . the way that house looks is going to hurt so many people mentally that they are not sustaining that level of cleaning and decluttering. I have never seen such a sterile and unloved, and unlived in family house. you would never ever know four people, including two children live there. What a sad, sad existence, and waste of such a nice house. Everything is for show, everything is narcissistic, nothing can be touched, Hoover lines for chrissake. This post was one of her, most self indulgent narcissistic one she has ever done, apart from giving every burglar in the country a complete walk-through of her house, showing where the security cameras are, etc. what doors could be broken into. Somebody that wanted privacy, give me strength. She has done so much damage mentally to people, suffering from anxiety, etc.. What an utter utter moron she is. To do this much showing off in a cost of living crisis. When people are struggling to buy food is a disgrace. When all these fucking influencers, going to get their come uppance,
, I have had enough of their grabbing showing off narcissistic lifestyles.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Adaptablecoffee

Zoph, my question is how the fuck did he spend 10 days in hospital with people faffing around with him constantly bc he was on deaths door but he cant do a kids eye test without exhausting himself out in a frenzy?! Realistic story bbz 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

BBC1HD

VIP Member
"I work hard! SIX days a week!!"

Monday:
8am: Picture of the twins.
11am: 1 minute video of herself standing in front of a mirror talking about a crop top and skirt.
11:01am: Picture of her wearing crop top and skirt.

• Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I can't lie, it's a lovely house. I feel a bit shit watching that. Our house is only small. I hope she's happy selling her children's privacy for her big, multi roomed house.
I haven't watched her stories I'm off all social because my mental health is really bad.

Had to reply to this. I use to own a house but when i separated from my evil ex I had to rent so somedays it makes me feel really shitty and I've gone backwards but I've made this house a home and it's full of love and I'm sure yours is too. I'd rather that then a dull boring show home this cunt shows us. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart