Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion

Let’s go through the Keyhole, who’d live in a house like this... a couple of Grifters who hate fish

(RIP Flip n Flop)

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Ellejay81

Fiddle and jimbob must have been swinging from the chandelier as one of the bulbs has fallen off.
Screenshot_20230807-212058.png

Poor Ron I'd have shat myself in that room with the light thinking it was a giant spider.
Screenshot_20230807-211459.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She loves a brag. Look at my house I've ruined.

Whenever she shows her full house, her sheep are gonna be reminded what a clever cunt she is. She has that house from manipulation. Not hard work.

Reactions: 40

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Maybe turn the tv off for a while & the kid won't have 'sore' eyes. It's like she WANTS her kid to have a disability to brag about, the main problem for those boys are the morons raising them.
As a family we can't believe it guyzzz that me n Jimbobnoknob are actually useless parents.

boundandgagged

VIP Member
She's just playing at life isn't she? There she is, big house, massive garden, livestock, two lovely little boys and she's in her bedroom playing dress up, taking hundreds of pictures, filtering and editing then posting what she thinks is a good picture of her while neglecting everything around her

• Heart

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Shocking isn't it and a few hundred pounds for in between touch ups. Money to burn. The hunzz may as well set up direct debits into Hinch's bank account as they fund those lazy, frivolous bastards lives.
It’s mad, let alone during a cost of living crisis. It’s a lot cheaper and practical if she regularly applies oil to her scalp and trims any dead ends. That way she’ll have naturally long and thick hair. I’m not sure about other cultures, but us Indian ladies have been hair oiling for centuries, no need for breaking the bank to sew fake hair onto our heads 🙄

• Heart

Jj2431

Chatty Member
1. Imagine your house is that unlived in that you still have labels on your candles

2. Only 2 pictures of the kids in the whole house. How is that a family home?

3. The other chicken is dead, just spit it out.

4. Where were the kids again whilst this was filmed? She would be more relatable if the kids were running round whilst she was filming but god forbid she parents her children for a few minutes.

5. Yes the kids have toys but why doesn't Henry?

6. How much of a bragfest? Enjoy it Hinch because influencers are starting to be taken down.

• Heart

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
Did she say something about adding CHARACTER to the house 😂😂😂😂 It’s all so soulless, bland and boring…bit like her! AND WHERE ARE HER CHILDREN? Has she locked them all in the playroom?

Last edited:
  • Haha

crunkysnackzzzz

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but she will be SEEEEEETHING!!!! SSS has potentially (I think it’s has been anyway) been gifted/pr/heavy discount whatever a £46,000 stay in turkey & Hinch was in her dated, shabby villa up the mountains that she had to pay for 🤣🤣🤣

Edited to add a picture of the price for SSS’s stay.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Funny how she was happy enough to take Ron along to a busy, noisy shopping centre and let strangers come up to him and shout his name at her book launch, but the opticians is a problem. Making him wear personalised tops when out and about, encouraging her followers to love her kids. Ron could get scared of a stranger coming up to him and chatting to him like they know him. Her actions and words have consequences for her kids.

she’s setting that little boy up to fail. It’s like your child getting their first haircut or first dentist appointment. Show them how you have it done and there’s nothing to be scared of. Role play scenarios, be patient and use encouraging words. It was probably Jamie with him and she was on her phone.

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
They moved due to security issues and then shows off the whole house.

Why does she shower in Ron's bathroom when she has her own?

Why bath them in Lon's bathrom when they have a family bathroom?

The 5th bedroom is her mum's room if she stays. Yeah ok. What about her dad?

Where's the Ronnie plaque?

1691428077447.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Therealist

VIP Member
I always read you lot laughing about the round table in the square booth but it’s not something I really noticed as we all home in on diffrent things.
Anyway I just saw it properly and couldn’t help burst out laughing 😂

It really does look ridiculous 😂😂

• Haha

RamonaRiva

100% that other chicken has died. If it was still alive, it would be wandering around with the other 2. She only has 2 now. Why lie?

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
“Look how filtered pretty I am”
“Look how filtered slim I am”
“Look at my left foot which seems to have the blood supply cut off and gangrene is setting in”
“Look at how many bland bathrooms I have”
“Look at how busy I am pretending I am still relevant
“Look at how rich I am thanks to you suckers
Look at how popular I am with saddos shoppers my followers”

Have you fed your need for attention enough now Soph? Are you feeling better? Anyway, thanks for bragfest your of your souless house, pop the #gifted kettle on, just waiting for Amazon to same day deliver a new balaclava and I’ll be over. No need to wait up

I’M JOKING BEFORE YOU BLEAT TO THE PRESS ABOUT FEELING VULNERABLE AND THREATENED

PS. I think there are only five toes. The clawage in her toes is creating an optical illusion of six.

On that note, I’m going to my bed where I have the luxury of picking up my water/book/pestle and mortar without increasing my step count.

• Haha
  • Heart

tinkerboo

The house reminds me of my mates you can’t make a mess she’s got four kids and you wouldn’t know. Her kids aren’t allowed in the living room or to touch the walls. They all sit in the kitchen no word of a lie. I knew my mate as a child and her mother was the same not allowed to make a mess I was scared to go to her house we were shaking eating a sandwich Incase we dropped crumbs 😂
It’s honestly a horrible way to live life I think shit rolls downhill and her mother must of lived the same way ?
---
I still can’t get over the round table in a square place with the funeral home vase.
Please if someone does burgle it take the table and the vase 🙏🙏 burn them both cheers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
So we've had
1. We struggled to conceive Ronnie (was it one or two months of trying before she was pregnant?)
2. Constant alluding to autism
3. Ronnie can't speak
4. Motorbike disease/randomly falling asleep like mummaz in