Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just woke up and watched these stories back. I don’t believe her when she says anything.
My first thought was they get the eye test when they start school.
My second was he said sore eyes. WE JUST WENT THROUGH THIS WITH OUR 4 YEAR OLD TODDLER. I needed to consider hay fever or some foreign object in his eye. We examined his eye ourselves - which he hated but bribed him with a chocolate to lie still whilst we had the best look we could for anything obvious that might be in there. Couldn’t see anything. Rinsed his eyes - which again he hated. Another chocolate.

Booked GP appointment. GP saw him the next day. I said he doesn’t like people close to his face. He hates anyone breathing in his face or whispering in his ear. I wouldn’t say he was ND he just doesn’t like that.

GP was a pro. My son was crying. Not being very cooperative. Key for the parent to stay calm, keep reassuring him but at the same time firmly tell him we need to make his eye better.

It turned out he had a stye forming. It was all good. We let it heal by itself.

The GP was brilliant the whole time though.

I would imagine her and Inch were both squeezed into a small room and that Ronnie found it overwhelming. I imagine a bit like my son he was crying and fighting the person away. Why not take a breather? Get him calm. Bring him back for another attempt? Surely most opticians are used to this? Or if she knows Ronnie doesn’t like things being up close (someone else said he’s fine at the barbers - very true! My 4 year old can tolerate the barbers until they touch his ears and will accept the shaver but not the hair dryer because it blows into his eyes and ears). I don’t want she’s looking for here. It’s not helping anyone to post stories like this. It’s pure woe is me. It’s a cleaning page. At best a home page. Either do a proper story on supporting ND children through trips to the opticians or don’t mention it at all. She’s pissed me off so much that I’ve stopped using paragraphs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230806-122809.png

This bitch can't come up with anything original can she.

And the boys have already been to the stupid bloody zoo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
OK. I relented and I watched her stories so that's over 20 minutes of my life I am never going to get back ... which felt like 20 hours.
Everyone has already said everything I felt - everything about that house is soulless and un-lived in so why the hell would you want to brag about it???

... but my question to Soph is why did we not get a peep inside the outhouses? I'll tell you what I think - that is the hub of all things Hinch but all things Hinch she does not want her sheep bots shoppers followers to see.

In there will be:
Racks of matching PJs/clothes for the boys that have been gifted to her
Her actual office and full of drawings of her crap range/future books and box after box of receipts for all the tat she's bought so she can claim the cost back as business expenses etc
Box after box of all the tat she buys on her incessant hauls ... before they get lugged off to the tip
Box after box of all the things she is gifted but doesn't want - did we ever see all the gifts from the book signing around the house - Nope - see above point about the tip
Her staff - the gardener/animal person, cleaner, nanny etc
The paraphernalia she needs to make the perfect insta pic - light reflecting things (didn't we see Fiddle carrying one over there once), tripods, burner phones etc

Feel free to add what else you think is in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Henny Penny

VIP Member
You know what else was weird she talks about things they've brought from the old house like it's a really weird thing to do. We all know it's weird for her to have anything for a prolonged period of time but come on.... she must know in reality people pack their houses up and move everything.
She's like 'oh look- remember this chair from my old house?? I had it on the landing and we actually brought it with us and I think it looks ok in here'

bloody hell... give the girl a medal for rescuing something she bought a year ago'

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ooh I thought a single crocodile tear would fall, she can't even manage that. It's all bull that's why.
If he's still falling asleep in her arms, in public, to the point she needs to carry him to the car, at age 4.... Then 9 til 3 school in 1 month time, won't be fun for that child. It's becoming a habit, getting rocked in the pool at holiday. Does she realise the teacher won't wipe his arse at school? He's expected to carry his own tray and pour his own water at dinner time, put your own coat on when it's outside play.... Its time to let him grow up.

She's licking arse tonight, along with the sympathy card, oh she's pulling the wandering and bored sheep back to her tight grip.

Reactions: 61

Fluffy20

VIP Member
To be fair to her I don’t really see the security issue. All she’s actually done with that walk around is show any potential burglars that she has absolutely nothing of any value worth stealing.
It’s hardly like the place is stocked to the rafters with priceless artwork. They’re not going to break in for a Ninja air fryer, 2 Shark vacuum cleaners and some Elizabeth Duke thumb rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

londonLA

Chatty Member
Imagine crying over a video of your own house you have filmed yourself. She is fucking gone in the head. What she crying over? If anything it should be tears of guilt for selling her boys to fund that and for fleecing loads of idiots to line her pockets and enable her to get what she is walking round filming In. She's pathetic and embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Homebird44

VIP Member
She'll get a few negative comments about her house tour and have to invent another childhood illness.

"We noticed that Lens hair has gone straight guys. Took him up the hospital in the blue light taxi and he's got a new fing called GDHD disease. Apparently it makes your curls straight. I was so scared guys, please let me know if any of your children lost their curls and stayed in hospital for ten days guys"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
There is absolutely no evidence that a family with 2 young children live in that soulless, beige box. Where is all the crap on the sides? My kitchen sides are cluttered with feathers, pebbles, sticks, random bits of toys maybe the odd lego man. There are random shoes and a tutu at the bottom of my stairs. And do I clean it up on an evening and then film it for the gram? Do I buggery, I walk past it all, close the door and forget about it! But then, my child is allowed to play and have fun because this is her house just as much as it is mine.

She is severely damaging those boys by not allowing them to express themselves or have any colourful fun. What a terribly sad existence for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Why is the movie room the only room without a door on it? Surely that is the one room above all others that should be dark? How many times has she been to the cinema and they leave the doors to the foyer open with all of the lights on?

And don't even get me started on that ridiculous excuse for an office!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
this little piggy went to B&M
this little piggy went to the zoo again
this little piggy had jus roll
this little piggy had mugshots
this little piggy filtered her snout beyond recognition
and this little piggy went Me Me Me all the way to tend farm

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Rach8456

VIP Member
I’m going to start calling Ronald….. ‘Non-ald’ the Non-Toddler

And I am sorry-not-sorry but she actually paid someone over ONE THOUSAND OF THE KINGS POUNDS for that fucking weave?! 🤣🤣🤣 If we ever needed more evidence that she’s a fucking moron that’s it! Even if we all weren’t struggling to make ends meet that would be obscene! What a fucking willy she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Her eyes were darting around in every direction. She was clawing at her neck and under her top. Classic signs of nerves and also lying. I agree, she looked "out of sorts" and it was just before midnight, a strangely late time to post.
Odd woman with some tall stories and desperate for attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 56

influbored

I, me, mine. If I could be bothered to subjecting myself to listening again I’d do a tally.

Also

“This is the movie room shall we say……. It’s where we watch films and stuff”

No shit Sherlock, I though that’s where the king held the annual Ghillies ball!!!!!
I've taken one for the team hens...over 21 videos she said 'mine' and 'me' a handful of times, 'my' 42 times and 'I' 133 times....an average of 6.3 recurring per video. Oh and she mentioned Jamie and the toddlers about twice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

anniemouse

VIP Member
This is exactly what she’s waiting to do. Before the launch of her new homeware tat you can bet she’ll be using Ron even more up to the lead up to gain sympathy and get those followers ready to help her with their credit debit cards
She might as well have Text GULLIBLE to 89755 to donate flashing across the bottom of her stories

• Haha

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
I haven't watched her stories I'm off all social because my mental health is really bad.

Had to reply to this. I use to own a house but when i separated from my evil ex I had to rent so somedays it makes me feel really shitty and I've gone backwards but I've made this house a home and it's full of love and I'm sure yours is too. I'd rather that then a dull boring show home this cunt shows us. ❤
I was the same, had a house with my ex-husband, when we split up I had to move out because some how he managed to take my name off the mortgage. He was controlling and still tries to be 8 years later. After living with my mum and dad for 6 months with my 2 kids I moved into a private rental where we still are today. I had nothing apart from our clothes and the kids toys and bits, a kettle and a sofa. I changed a fully magnolia rental into a home for us with colour on the walls and the kids rooms how they wanted them. I used to be bitter that I had lost everything but now I look back at how far I’ve come in every aspect of life, physically and mentally, with my career I’ve worked so hard for over the last 3 years since I changed jobs and how I’ve raised my kids pretty much single handedly with minor input from their dad. I look at him now and feel nothing but pity for him, he may have the house and put on a happy front but I know he leads a miserable life.
Im so proud of me and what I’ve achieved and what I’ve provided for my babes but more importantly the morals and lessons I’ve taught them in life. I may have been knocked down (hard) and hit rock bottom but I’ve got up again, stronger than ever and showed I can do it as I’m sure you are too. Be proud, it’s not a step backwards at all but a step towards a better, brighter and happier future for you ❤❤ xx

Edited because my grammar was shocking!!

• Heart