Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Why is she crying at a high light of her home tour? Crying because her house is so bland and empty?
Crying because they had to leave the house for 2 weeks whilst a professional company came in and cleaned it, styled it and it STILL looks bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

JW80

VIP Member
I am flipping between this thread and that bellend PTWM because I have some time on my hands today for once. My 22 year old toddler has taken my 16 and 12 year old toddlers out for the day. It took 3 hours to pack all their stuff into the car and strap them in their seats. My 12 year old toddler forgot his dummy and my 16 year old toddler had a meltdown because their outfits didnt match. It was all very stressful! Mr JW80 and I nearly filed for divorce. I did forget to get it all on film though for the gram. I'm a bad mummmmazzzzzz if I'm honescht guysss

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
So last week the boys went to the farm and the zoo, and this week they've gone...to the farm and the zoo.

• Haha

JMS123

Chatty Member
I loved the house tour. Breathy showing off voice? Tick. Terrible decor? Tick. Vocabulary of only 10 words? Tick. I just loved itttt.

She has no interior design flair whatsoever. She sees an idea on Pinterest and rolls it out ad nauseum in every single room. The pointless hanging plants and bags looked shit in the first room but have spread like headlice. She’s butchered that house.

But my favourite has to be the design ideas to change things up on the dining room table. It’s a table, its primary purpose is to eat on you utter bellend. My table has been ‘changed up’ into every meal, a jigsaw, endless board games, my kids working and a bit of laundry this weekend. It’s amazing how useful a table without an Argos 8 place setting perpetually in situ is…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

AllieBee

VIP Member
I loved the house tour. Breathy showing off voice? Tick. Terrible decor? Tick. Vocabulary of only 10 words? Tick. I just loved itttt.

She has no interior design flair whatsoever. She sees an idea on Pinterest and rolls it out ad nauseum in every single room. The pointless hanging plants and bags looked shit in the first room but have spread like headlice. She’s butchered that house.

But my favourite has to be the design ideas to change things up on the dining room table. It’s a table, its primary purpose is to eat on you utter bellend. My table has been ‘changed up’ into every meal, a jigsaw, endless board games, my kids working and a bit of laundry this weekend. It’s amazing how useful a table without an Argos 8 place setting perpetually in situ is…
I changed up my dining table this week. Currently the 'decoration' is two kids coats, 2 camping lanterns, a charging lead, a pot of slime, two hair bow clips and a half eaten bag of crisps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Oh look, the lovely Fiddle reflected in Inch’s shades on that fan photo. How unusual for her to be playing third wheel on a trip out 🙄

IMG_1998.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I literally just counted them! 6??!!!! WTAF?
I knew a little boy with a sixth toe. Just born that way and not a big deal, and nothing to be ashamed of.

However, I immediately had two thoughts when i saw it:

1. FannysJohnny/Spacedman joking about people in Maldon having webbed feet

and

2. It’s how Hinch keeps track of how many days a week she thinks she works.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Picklelily

VIP Member
Her whole life is just bland, void of any emotion and boring.
A husband that can’t think for himself
“Twin toddlers” that lack any emotion and seem to have zero personality (thanks to their mum)
They’re all stuck in a cycle of doing the same shit every single day. Even their days out are repeats of stuff they do all the time.
A dog that has been so mollycoddled that it has separation anxiety.
A boring bland house with no personality, it comes across as a show home.

As much as I’d love her platform and money, I’ll take my messy house, my little live wire non toddlers, my husband who works all the hours under the sun. I wouldn’t trade all the diamonds in the world for her beige sad life.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Does she ever take the boys for just a simple walk? Get their bikes(if they have one) or scooters. Get Henry on a lead and just go for a walk....

• Heart
Reactions: 49

samj123

No offence but what would burglars even take!? They’ll look around and think it’s already been hit it’s that bare in there!! No burglar in there right mind would steal mugshots, minkys and an obese dog

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I don't think I am make it through months and months of:

"AD my home range 🥺"
"I just love it guyssssss"
"I'm obsessed"
"It's so soft"
"I love this colour. It's burnt orange/sage/greige/olive/haemorrhoid red"
"This smells amazinggggg"
"I don't know how this happened to me"
"This is from my new home range, it's a candle/pillow/throw/vase/candle stick/fake plant/pestle and mortar/oil stick.

Screenshot_20230809-182941.png

It'll basically be all the tat in that picture, but in olive green.

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
The fact she said she feels nervous filming that ffs. She knows she doesn’t deserve any of it, hasn’t worked for it & has had everything handed to her. She’s a cunt, enjoy it while it lasts Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 48