Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse!

Congrats to nusty @Parry1988 on our new winning Thread Title! 👏🏼

The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education!

Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

Same tit, different day/week .....
We've had Hinch sticking her arse eating leggings out amongst the bucktoothed bastards.
More wiping already clean surfaces.
More unnecessary, unsustainable & "my own range" tat from Home Bargs.
Filtering to fuckery and bot buying, standard!
Jobless Jim is back, sporting H.M.P grey joggers, doing duck all other than chauffeur boss witch in da Audi & film her bumbuminnitt!
Chav caps.
Sopha got a new, ridiculously long, impractical Rapunzel wiggy weave sewn in and she laaarves itttt!
A trip with the identically dresshhed boiiscchh (of course), to a petting farm.
Hennerz on his luxury double bed, complete with penis on parade. 🤢💄
No new animawls... yet. 🥱
Hoofing down the Ben & Jerry's late at night, moaning on about Ronald's awkward trip to the opticians & asking the hunzz for advice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Just going to say it again incase oor Sophie Rose misses it on the last thread. Even though she hasn’t read here since Santa was at school.

RON 👏🏼 IS 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 TODDLER

• Heart
Reactions: 98
1. He is not a bleeping toddler
2. This didn’t happen
3. In the unlikely event it did, if you had ever actually done this parenting lark properly, you’d know that a lot of ND children (and imaginary ones too) will be ok with lots of explanation ahead of emergency trips to opticians because they have sore eyes.
4. you let bleeping livestock in your house, maybe he’s got an eye infection.
5 HE’S NOT A bleeping TODDLER, YOU THICK duck
5. This did not happen.
I’m quite cross.
---
Just going to say it again incase oor Sophie Rose misses it on the last thread. Even though she hasn’t read here since Santa was at school.

Wasn’t plagiarising, simply raging in unison with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I don't believe a word she says.🥱
Children's eye tests are so easy, so quick, not much faffing and nothing like an adults. I'm a mum of 3 and I'm strict with dentist and the opticians. It's so easy. Your child doesn't even need to read or recognise letters or shapes to have a successful eye test. So she's talking absolute bullshit.
All she wants to do is make him out to be a little twit, and hint at ND by oooooh he doesn't like being up and close with people. Doesn't he Soph? Is that right? Right yeahhhh.

Can't talk can he? But can very easily explain that his eye is SORE. Right, kids got super powers hasn't he. He's one hell of a kid, can't talk but then can pick full sentences out his arse when he feels like it. Can sit on a long plane ride every other month for 10 holidays a year, but won't behave in an opticians.. Mm, but Lennie will be good as gold? Will he really. Right.

bleeping shut up.

If I could swing her by her rats extensions, you best believe I would.

Oh and your heads massive 👍🏻 can't work out if she's got a horse filter on, or if that's her real head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
She is pisshhhed guyzzzzz. Trying her best to squeeze a tear out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooh I thought a single crocodile tear would fall, she can't even manage that. It's all bull that's why.
If he's still falling asleep in her arms, in public, to the point she needs to carry him to the car, at age 4.... Then 9 til 3 school in 1 month time, won't be fun for that child. It's becoming a habit, getting rocked in the pool at holiday. Does she realise the teacher won't wipe his arse at school? He's expected to carry his own tray and pour his own water at dinner time, put your own coat on when it's outside play.... Its time to let him grow up.

She's licking arse tonight, along with the sympathy card, oh she's pulling the wandering and bored sheep back to her tight grip.

Reactions: 61
The way she’s alluding to Ron being neurodiverse rather than being upfront and honest really irks me. It gives the impression she’s ashamed or thinks it’s taboo. She should either set the record straight or not say anything at all.

Btw I don’t think she owes us an explanation right off the bat, it’s only based on the unnecessary allusions
---
Henry has fleas you twit, he’s not ‘having a little face wash’ 🙈
Wait… my dog does this 😳 even though I regularly check him for fleas - he hasn’t had any for a few years now!

Reactions: 22
1. He is not a bleeping toddler
2. This didn’t happen
3. In the unlikely event it did, if you had ever actually done this parenting lark properly, you’d know that a lot of ND children (and imaginary ones too) will be ok with lots of explanation ahead of emergency trips to opticians because they have sore eyes.
4. you let bleeping livestock in your house, maybe he’s got an eye infection.
5 HE’S NOT A bleeping TODDLER, YOU THICK duck
5. This did not happen.
I’m quite cross.
---

Wasn’t plagiarising, simply raging in unison with you.
What is nd please?
I don't believe a word she says.🥱
Children's eye tests are so easy, so quick, not much faffing and nothing like an adults. I'm a mum of 3 and I'm strict with dentist and the opticians. It's so easy. Your child doesn't even need to read or recognise letters or shapes to have a successful eye test. So she's talking absolute bullshit.
All she wants to do is make him out to be a little twit, and hint at ND by oooooh he doesn't like being up and close with people. Doesn't he Soph? Is that right? Right yeahhhh.

Can't talk can he? But can very easily explain that his eye is SORE. Right, kids got super powers hasn't he. He's one hell of a kid, can't talk but then can pick full sentences out his arse when he feels like it. Can sit on a long plane ride every other month for 10 holidays a year, but won't behave in an opticians.. Mm, but Lennie will be good as gold? Will he really. Right.

bleeping shut up.

If I could swing her by her rats extensions, you best believe I would.

Oh and your heads massive 👍🏻 can't work out if she's got a horse filter on, or if that's her real head.
What does nd stand for?

Reactions: 1
What a load of horse tit. Why does she do this ? Seriously ? Is she actually dumb enough to drag her potentially ND / ASD 4 year old to a sudden, last minute optician appointment and expect it to be fine? Why would you even bring your 4 year old to an optician over your GP if he’s saying his eyes are sore ?! Don’t believe it for a second. If he’s been on this ND “jOuRNeY 🤪” for as long as she’s been hinting she’d know WELL they’d have to prepare him, use their resources to source a suitable optician / time / place for it. She’d also know well who to ask for advice! Similarly the right optician (or if needed an actual eye doctor) would be WELL used to testing young children and be perfectly well equipped to interact with neurodiverse children?!

So not in a million years does this cock and bull make any sense ?!

Is it for attention ? Has nothing better to post about on a Saturday night so decided to waffle on some nonsense story for sympathy ?

Or is it as EVER a manipulative and exploitative tactic to up her engagement ?
You can imagine how many sheep would take the bait and reply to both her “how are you all / how’s your weekend” nonsense and even more about suggestions for an optician and a little rant at the imaginary mean message! She does the SAME thing every bleeping week.
Tend cleaning -> inspo quote -> haul -> inspo quote -> fluffy fuckers -> spon con for some shite -> inspo quote . . None of those working?! . . . RON!

Reactions: 30

omg I was just about to write this!! She drives me mad , he’s going to school he’s not a bleeping toddler!!!!!!

She too Ron for an eye test because his eyes were a little sore ? He’s probably having an allergic reaction to the bullshit that constantly leaves her mouth.
What did Ron do when he had motorbike disease and had docs and nurses found him and doing blood tests/temp etc also seen he sat at the hair dressers ok.

I sense some lies again there
---

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Ooh night Time blathering only comes out when she is in deep tit.

So Ron came out and literally just fell unconscious?
" fell asleep as soon as he came out"
Yeh no never bleeping happened.i can't even picture how rhis would occur unless he has some kind of sudden sleep syndrome aswell!
And if he had an issue.you,like many of you ilk on that platform baited and fed him the mood and lines to do so. Seeing it more and more at rhe moment. These indta cunts feeding their kids a role,words,repeating a sentence they then repeat too and xhanging narrative and direction of these poor kids intuitive moves. "You want to do this? Your finding this hard? Are you upset.your upset are you?has such a such hurt you?" Etc etc.

If I wasn't so angry at her manipulation and cunty ways I'd just cancel her out my life forever.she makes me head hurt with how much of an actually bleeping twit she is.
---
Ooh night Time blathering only comes out when she is in deep tit.

So Ron came out and literally just fell unconscious?
" fell asleep as soon as he came out"
Yeh no never bleeping happened.i can't even picture how rhis would occur unless he has some kind of sudden sleep syndrome aswell!
And if he had an issue.you,like many of you ilk on that platform baited and fed him the mood and lines to do so. Seeing it more and more at rhe moment. These indta cunts feeding their kids a role,words,repeating a sentence they then repeat too and xhanging narrative and direction of these poor kids intuitive moves. "You want to do this? Your finding this hard? Are you upset.your upset are you?has such a such hurt you?" Etc etc.

If I wasn't so angry at her manipulation and cunty ways I'd just cancel her out my life forever.she makes me.

His eyes were sore. What does that even mean. Ache,painful,hurt maybe. But sore. ACK duck OFF

Maybe turn the tv off for a while & the kid won't have 'sore' eyes. It's like she WANTS her kid to have a disability to brag about, the main problem for those boys are the morons raising them.
As a family we can't believe it guyzzz that me n Jimbobnoknob are actually useless parents.

Reactions: 40
She doesn’t care the boys went to the petting farm in impractical white outfits because they were gifted and will probably be binned now. If CT got £77k worth of freebies, I can only despair at how much of everything this clot gets for free.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.