Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Just had a look at anna_louisa_at_home
She does a good job and some proper cleaning - interestingly Sopha follows her

Reactions: 8
Hinch army= a gaggle of unhinged cunts.
Although I understand you can't polish a turd, nor can you stick a rose in arsehole and call it a vase.
Hahaha!!!! Oh you do have such a great way with words 😂 Can't sleep & cackling! I think all our predictive text is automatically set to nusty speak! If she ever decides to use her arsehole as a vase, I hope the stem has some "cracking" thorns! 😖 🥀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

tikimelon

Remember this old post? It does make you wonder how many mcDonalds meals the Hinch Bros have. We know Sophie is quite partial to a McFlurrys, and that Ron likes to pretend he’s a McDonalds server. I reckon they live off fast food and convenient food. Two parents who don’t work, and are at home 24/7, yet no nutritious family meals, and a dining table that is always set, yet never used apart from when it’s needed to sell the old Tesco Hinch home range. Money is wasted on some.
Tesco must of ran out of Jus Rol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I haven’t been here for a long time but had a look over the weekend when I was bored. Can’t believe no-one has said anything about shy anxiety ridden Soph wearing a crop top/bralette in her greeting the pets video which is meant to be straight off the flight.

We can assume she did wear that home as Lennie is in the same outfit as his buggy photo with Ron taken at the airport before the flight home purposefully for that Q&A question coming up (literally no other reason why you’d take a photo in an underground car park)

She must be feeling confident in her body to be going out dressed like that after two children and where she can be closely examined (if anyone could recognise her in the wild of the plane/airport)
Unless she is looking to get spotted 🤔

F1 Philo

The language ‘I flew my mum and niece out’ saint saviour Soph 😂

unhinged that she cannot parent without her mum there. I know people who only go abroad with parents/in-laws. They are the useless shits who say things like ‘well that way mum can have the kids while we go out for dinner. We need some us time it’s only fair’- don’t have kids if you don’t want to parent. They are YOUR children, or your mother’s. If you want a child-free lifestyle don’t have a child. (P.s if my mil was on holiday with us I would drown myself in the pool. Jamie likes the free babysitting that’s why he puts up with it)
I think it’s good for families to go away together (if they all get on). Children get to spend quality time with their grandparents and the parents do get some quiet time. If you all live close to each other it’s not so important, but with so many families separated by distance is good bonding time for grand parents and their grand kids. Some people do take the piss and take their parents as unpaid slaves, that’s not on. Hinch is just OTT and incapable.

• Wow

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
The picture of Pringle today is the spitting image of what it looks like when you try to shave your vagina when heavily pregnant
Absolutely buckled at this 😂😂😂
---
Laura’s clearly had enough of her shit! Saying it as she sees it!
Swan about .. that’s a bit deep Laura .
Even Swan won’t work with her , you nusty troll😂😂😂😂😂
---
SSS dogs are the faces of some new dog food brand 🤣🤣🤣 Sophie will be fuming
Henz is a advert for the dog slim fast 😂

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
Random post but it's annoying me. Ages ago there was an account that called Hinch out. Miss potts something had a little dog anyways I had a clear out of my insta ages ago and must of deleted her by mistake but I cannot find her now and anyone hint what she is called?

To keep it on topic, I think she's very much over. She'll always have some people who love her but no more than Pat from Kent who sells fm perfume on insta. She is so boring, and absolutely is a full on fun and joy thief. Like I feel blue after seeing her posts.
abitofmeg

• Heart

InchSchlong

He’s super problematic in his own right, so probably should have a thread! Gets mentioned on the Aussie influencer threads occasionally.

ETA: just searched his name and had a scan back through. Weirdly he seems referred to positively on the UK threads and is almost universally hated on all the Aussie threads 😅

Sorry, way off topic.
There have been lots of things he's said that have raised my eyebrows, as someone who has a working history of human trafficking, and child sexual exploitation. I find a lot of what he says to be far-fetched, and given he can't answer a simple question that makes him look like a complete hypocrite, I'd not trust him as far as I could throw him.

I know it's off topic, but when we'd all like these children that are exploited to be protected and someone is recommended for that exact reason, but actually has advocates for his "charity" that go against his whole supposed message, there is something afoot!

blaithneadagusfea

So it is a injection you have weekly helps with weighloss if you have a GLP-1 problem it originally was for diabetes but it has a side effect for weight loss so it has been marketed for that now
Thank you for filling me in. I'll be sticking to the crunky snacks.❤😆

• Haha

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Remember this old post? It does make you wonder how many mcDonalds meals the Hinch Bros have. We know Sophie is quite partial to a McFlurrys, and that Ron likes to pretend he’s a McDonalds server. I reckon they live off fast food and convenient food. Two parents who don’t work, and are at home 24/7, yet no nutritious family meals, and a dining table that is always set, yet never used apart from when it’s needed to sell the old Tesco Hinch home range. Money is wasted on some.
With her two phones. 🤦🏻‍♀️