Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Her toddlers sure have great photography skills, no half-head selfies and random photos of the ground there

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Those toes are extremely finger like and are very inspiring for a thread title…

Thread title suggestion
Mrs Hinch and her size 5 tingers, can’t go on holiday without Fiddle Fingers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Has inch seriously just thanked her for an amazing holiday? In the way that my children thank us as parents for taking them on holiday? Blimey. It’s truly all HER money isn’t it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day - thread title courtesy of @thatsnotstrictlytrue. Thread titles can be taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Hinch may or may not have been on holiday over the past week. Wherever she is, she appears to be trying to bore the sheep into a state of hypnosis, with pictures of the Kray Hinch twins in their matching outfits and a selection of inspirational quotes, so that they are incapable of unfollowing. Unfortunately for Dogpie, her numbers seem to suggest her cunning plan isn’t working! The only other news of note is that Hinch seems to be on the lookout for a new BFF, and thinks that crying into her pasta over Molly Mae’s engagement story will bag her an invite to the wedding!

The wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a must read for any newbies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’ve had terrible depressive periods in my life and can say hand on heart, no matter my state of mind, not one of her quotes would have made me feel better!

• Heart
Reactions: 64

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Seems legit 🙄🙄
She is so desperate not to appear to be losing followers - that 4.7mill is, in her mind, a place she must not drop below under any circumstances. Yet every influencer advice page you read says the biggest mistake influencers make is buying fake followers.

And I found this page (Instagram Fake Follower check) which gave her real followers at just 607K meaning just 13% of her followers are real.

1690467123615.png

---
In contrast Jamie scores much better and of you look at his recent followers they look genuine

1690467462763.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Ahh another thread title for little old me. Thanks hens 🩷
It gives me the absolute rage how she blurs pictures of herself but affords the twin toddlers no such privilege. Wtf is wrong with her

Reactions: 63

Andioooop

VIP Member
It’s her editing the the foot in front to look smaller for me. Look how much bigger the one behind is, & the sandal behind is much chunkier at the back. Fucking muppet
IMG_2186.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 63