Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen another blue tick hinch that’s actually a hinchcliffe.. god how bizarre.

IMG_1591.jpeg

---
Also, is she glitching at this point or does she need to eat and got the shakes!?
IMG_1592.png

Reactions: 7

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I dont know if I'm going Mental 🧠 I remember reading something of hers literally within half hour ago either the post or a story saying " will do a q&a as we're back tomorrow"
Then it seems like it's gone and she's now home... have I lost the plot I cant see time scale now as its gone!! Either it was a story from yesterday or not or she's done a dirty delete and edit.
It’s in the comments on her holiday grid post.

Attachments

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Who did she fly out with? Range of incoming flights tomorrow, let’s see if she gets spotted at either airport. 🙈

Beige_hare

I dont know if I'm going Mental 🧠 I remember reading something of hers literally within half hour ago either the post or a story saying " will do a q&a as we're back tomorrow"
Then it seems like it's gone and she's now home... have I lost the plot I cant see time scale now as its gone!! Either it was a story from yesterday or not or she's done a dirty delete and edit.
Yeah I saw that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Nicnak21

There's a flight leaving Malaga at 6am tomorrow to Southend, what's the chances??

P.s I didn't even know SOS had an airport 🙈

Reactions: 6