Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
What about that new cleaner on the block anna_louisa_at_home? Her numbers rocketed out of nowhere. I haven’t followed any of her stories, but her grid posts just look like Hinch’s. I can’t see what her appeal is either
I had a look at her account. She gives actual cleaning tips, her followers look genuine, she replies to comments, she actually cleans dirty things, she doesn't use filters, as far as I can see, and she has a successful Tiktok account.

Just like Soph - NOT :ROFLMAO:
Since I posted the last stats she is still gaining a considerable number each day,
Not sure if this is considered organically gaining followers but she has jumped over a million in a week.

Untitled.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5

holasun

She is so desperate not to appear to be losing followers - that 4.7mill is, in her mind, a place she must not drop below under any circumstances. Yet every influencer advice page you read says the biggest mistake influencers make is buying fake followers.

And I found this page (Instagram Fake Follower check) which gave her real followers at just 607K meaning just 13% of her followers are real.

View attachment 2337254
---
In contrast Jamie scores much better and of you look at his recent followers they look genuine

View attachment 2337260
When websites try to work out fake followers vs real followers, how do they do that? Is it based on which following IG accounts actually EVER like anything/interact with anything OR just which ones interact with her content?
I follow Hinch (like I guess a lot of you guys might?) to just see what she's posting and be able to relate it to this chat tbh! But would I be counted as a "real" follower by a website.. or would I be "inactive" as I never interact with her posts (although I suppose I obviously do look at her stories).
Does that make sense? Sorry I probably sound like i'm waffling there.
---
Also and if that means we are "real" followers - it's arguable that of her real followers, not all of those follow her because they actually like her content!
---
Also also (catching up over here!), I still cannot believe she's actually away right now as she's not addressed the fact that southern europe is basically on fire. I reckon you are all right that she was away a while ago. Surely she'd do the whole time stamped/temp stamped posts with the obligatory "It's so hot here, I use [insert undeclared AD] suncream on my kids"

Reactions: 4

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
That dress does nothing for her figure. Awful.

We all knew Cling on and Fiddle went, cling on only went the second week (apparently) but isn't clear on fiddle, we defo hear one of their voices on the first holiday video so fiddle must of been there the full 2 weeks. But fiddle was spotted back home a few days before they arrived home? There's so many squiggly lines in her stories.

Cling on has lost loads of weight aswell, spending too much time with her ED auntie.
Hopefully it’s just a growth spurt. My two both did it at about 12/13 and they are tall and slim now.

So I have a 4 year old, just a couple months older than Ron, and he won't start primary school until August NEXT year, we do live in Scotland so it may be different, but will Ronnie really be going into primarys school in September?

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
She's either lying and she was there the full 2 weeks, which is probably more realistic! or both really did go for the 2nd week but that doesn't explain the females voice in the back of the car at the beginning of the holiday.

Orrr Abi did fly alone, I personally wouldn't allow my child, but she can at her age. And all flew back together, but again, doesn't explain why fiddle was spotted home a few days before Hinch supposedly flew home.
Maybe the video was the second week?

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Random post but it's annoying me. Ages ago there was an account that called Hinch out. Miss potts something had a little dog anyways I had a clear out of my insta ages ago and must of deleted her by mistake but I cannot find her now and anyone hint what she is called?

To keep it on topic, I think she's very much over. She'll always have some people who love her but no more than Pat from Kent who sells fm perfume on insta. She is so boring, and absolutely is a full on fun and joy thief. Like I feel blue after seeing her posts.
She defo changed her name, I deleted her not long ago, I couldn't get away with her at all. Something meg, I'll try and look x
---
abitofmeg
^ Yes this is it x

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
So I have a 4 year old, just a couple months older than Ron, and he won't start primary school until August NEXT year, we do live in Scotland so it may be different, but will Ronnie really be going into primarys school in September?
In England most do start when they turn four but it's only optional. Four is only compulsory school age in Northern Ireland. In England it's not compulsory until they turn five "child must start full-time education once they reach compulsory school age. This is on 31 December, 31 March or 31 August following their fifth birthday - whichever comes first"

Reactions: 3

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I’m 7 pages behind but she really should have had the blinds, len was playing with put on the crem. I suggested it way back - every home should have them ❤

Kimmyx

Has stace been replaced with perrie sian?

I thought it was just cause hinch had been ‘out of office’ so hadn’t commented on the one year wedding video but no I wonder what happpened to the tendd friendship