Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
This is exactly what I can’t work out.
The sympathy quotes would 100% be posted due to her sulking & not being able to handle the responsibility that comes with it being just her inch and the boys

But because of the crocs & other signs Im back to my original thoughts.
I believe fiddle did go with them, sofas just not been posting in real time. The whole holiday isn’t in real time
I'm sure fiddle was in the carriage behind hinch and Lonnie when they were on the train the other day, sitting with Inch...so maybe Abi was sitting with Ronnie out of shot 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I'd had a couple of beverages as got few days of work this week so could be wrong 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

SuzieMCR

Oh we’re back to working ‘6 days a week’ here we frigging go.
Doesn’t search her name on Google though, only Tattle, eh Hinchy?

P.S. stop getting your mad ma to send you messages so you can write these posts about your tend fans. Show us the persons profile pic. Walloper.
What a load of bull💩 from start to finish 🙄

indentifiesasahooman

Jesus christ, I hadn't realised what a vile old cow Fiddles is! And she speaks so eloquently 😏
Sloph and her sister are a pair of bitchy dimwits too. What a family!!
(I'm also laughing my head off at her saying she rarely leaves the house! Little Miss "30 holidays a year". Piss off liar!)
Why can I see a tally of how many times lil old sloth has left the house this year a'la PTWM thread recap?

• Haha

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Is she incapable of just filming herself "cleaning" without editing (& filtering) it to shit ?!!🤷🏼‍♀️
I preferred it when she uploaded her cleaning stories without editing them into one long clip with the same song going on for a good 3 minutes. It seems less authentic and less engaging

beanpole

Chatty Member
Iconic came up on my feed, thought I’d have a nose. As usual they have given her the apprentice discount, you get better if you shop directly. Another company fulfilling their contract obligations.
Ironic because she doesn’t have a nose in the #ads

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Exactly that’s why they’re called toddlers cos they toddle when just learning to walk 😭😭😭. Ronnie is a child!!! And Lennie isn’t even a toddler anymore she’s fucking annoying
To be fair she lied about when he learnt to walk so she probably can’t remember when it actually happened…
---
Why the fuck is Ron in a stroller???? Unbelievable.
I can get this, to be fair. My nephew’s 5 and he was sitting in my niece’s (2) pram last week on holiday. Although we did things in holiday and went to Disney. It was significantly quicker when he was in the pram 😂

tinypathers

Might be niaive of me as I'm a new parent but do boys that old, especially Ron being nearly school age, need a pushchair? They're not physically disabled and she doesn't take them out?
I'm sure she's got that Munchausen by proxy and will soon start telling the boys they've got a Victorian wasting disease and can't walk.

Second of all I'm absolutely howling that somebody asked her if Ron took the photos of her and Inch. I really hope they were trolling her and that it wasn't a genuine question.
Funny how she tried to keep it secret that her childcare came with her on holiday. What a weirdo. Then says she couldn't relax because she had two toddlers, even though there were FOUR people looking after them. Surely she can't think it's normal that she's incapable of looking after her own kids?
I'd be so annoyed if I was Inch, always third wheeling.
---

Bloody hell she looks like ET
Most children stop using a pushchair at 2.5 ish, maybe up to 3 for longer distances. After that they use scooters or walk!

ssi44n

Random post but it's annoying me. Ages ago there was an account that called Hinch out. Miss potts something had a little dog anyways I had a clear out of my insta ages ago and must of deleted her by mistake but I cannot find her now and anyone hint what she is called?

To keep it on topic, I think she's very much over. She'll always have some people who love her but no more than Pat from Kent who sells fm perfume on insta. She is so boring, and absolutely is a full on fun and joy thief. Like I feel blue after seeing her posts.
Hinch farm book £3.99 in the works now 😂 did i buy hell no not lining her pocket or lifestyle thank you very much. Looking forward to the influencing days to not be a trend to sheep

• Haha

nursemum12

Chatty Member
If they had gone to Disney or somewhere with loads of walking and hanging round I would totally see why she would take a stroller for Ron (and even older kids than that tbh) but I guarantee she just stuck him in that thing to restrain him and prevent him from inconveniencing her while out. Bet they went barely anywhere.
This 100% totally agree

Therealist

VIP Member
There have been lots of things he's said that have raised my eyebrows, as someone who has a working history of human trafficking, and child sexual exploitation. I find a lot of what he says to be far-fetched, and given he can't answer a simple question that makes him look like a complete hypocrite, I'd not trust him as far as I could throw him.

I know it's off topic, but when we'd all like these children that are exploited to be protected and someone is recommended for that exact reason, but actually has advocates for his "charity" that go against his whole supposed message, there is something afoot!
Interesting point! Reminds me of an episode of law & order svu (far fetched I know) where the person who was adamant about protecting children from weirdo’s turned about to be one himself!

Nicnak21

She's fick as fuck .... so flight number ( thanks Hinch ) FR8169 details below, she got home Friday night I'm fank youuuu as I don't imagine the boys would have slept on an afternoon flight yesterday as she mentioned in the comments they slept the whole way home 🤔

ETA - sorry didn't mean to plagiarise those who already checked the flight.

Attachments

Last edited:

RamonaRiva

So I have a 4 year old, just a couple months older than Ron, and he won't start primary school until August NEXT year, we do live in Scotland so it may be different, but will Ronnie really be going into primarys school in September?

Yeah. In England and Wales they start primary in the September after they turn 4. In Wales they start nursery attached to the school at 3. Hope that helps.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Wtf is she going to push that child in a pram up to the school on his first day!! Who puts a 4yr old in a pram! They are so so lazy! And who lets a child eat a burger while lying down lol.
I've never had hair extensions but aren't they extensions she's got on? I'm sure she said I'm her grid post that she didn't wear her extensions on holiday.

glittermicky

What she’s written (and plagiarised from here!) doesn’t even make any sense- surely it should be “DONT let that man-go”?

idk21

Chatty Member
Hmm don’t know if I believe that, she’s just as dodgy 😂
Greedy could have had more followers but she randomly blocks people just for looking at her stories.

Source: I’m blocked (I only looked at her profile and story to see who she was because she was mentioned in this thread!)

• Haha
  • Wow