Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Princess Sofa was on Fiddles tit until she was 25 so naturally she wants her boyyyeeezzzzzzzz to be equally as emotionally stunted and awkward and downright fucking pathetic as she is. Forgive me nusty hens, I was under the impression it was a parents job to want better for their kids. She seems to want them living in the cunty cottage eating Jusroll for the rest of their days
She seems to be doing exactly that. But, as the saying goes, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 6

slmapg

VIP Member
Not been on here for a couple of days but it seems like I haven't missed anything. I remember the days when we'd fly through a thread every day more or less and I'd be trying to play catch up. Now she's just a boring bastard who can't be arsed posting anything remotely interesting. Even her holidays are such a yawn fest and boring. She knows her days are numbered. And we are here ready and waiting to see the biggest downfall Instagram has ever produced.
Haven’t been here in a while, just came to see if IT’S still a thing, not much going on I see, about time she logged off ain’t it.

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
I noticed this too, she got 275k new followers in one day 😱 just checked though and they all appear to be genuine followers 🤷‍♀️

Hinch on the other hand is a cunt and will always be a fraud 👌
just had a quick look at her page. She seems to be honest and say her page is alittle bit of everything. Actually showing tips unlike hinch who doesn’t even know who she is lol

Nicnak21

To be fair though, that flight goes everyday with the same flight number so she could have got home any day and just put the videos on today to keep to the 2 week holiday timeline.
That's true, but she's making out she got home yesterday or today when she didn't 🤣

glittermicky

No its not that. There was definitely a mention somewhere of being home tomorrow but its gone !! Xx
On the story with the video where she stole our man-go joke she said it was their last night and I think said they were travelling back tomorrow (yesterday). Don’t remember any mention of a Q&A though 🤔

Reactions: 5
Definitely not your suspicious mind! It just doesn't add up. They could use any number of people with large followings who DONT exploit their children, and let's not forget SF also exploits children in orphanages.
If he had a legitimate reason, he'd have explained. He didn't and I can't be the only one to think that's fishy.
I dont think he has a thread bit he really should do!
Done! Not sure how active it will be, but definitely worth adding that stuff about Sam F.

MrsD33

VIP Member
She defo changed her name, I deleted her not long ago, I couldn't get away with her at all. Something meg, I'll try and look x
---

^ Yes this is it x
I thought I’’d deleted her ages ago but I’m still following her when I checked 🤔

Deleted now though

MrsD33

VIP Member
How realistic is it that she would be watching Love Island whilst away? Am I being naive that it’s not something easily done? And yet here she is following people who I’m guessing were on love island after sun last night? Well she’s certainly enjoying her holiday if she’s busy watching love Island after sun live….
Aftersun is only on on a sunday.

The only way to watch Love Island if you’re out of the country is to use a VPN on your ipad/laptop and watch it on ITV Hub.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing here! It was me who posted it on the other thread but I wasn’t sure whether or not to post it here as well 🥰

Very scary stuff indeed. Hinch has some followers who are weirdly obsessed with her, imagine if one of them did this to her children!
I never noticed it was you who posted it on the other thread. It’s completely unhinged, so scary.

• Heart

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Well it’s pretty clear that the boys did not take that photo, so it confirms that yet again they took somebody else along with them, tried hiding it from their followers - we all know that will either be Freda or Abi - the 2 main carers. That leaves weeping Al and Sam & her hubby at tend farm looking after the animals?
If Freda and Abi were there, this would mean princess Sophie would have had all the time in the world to sunbathe and even dine out with Jamie without the boys - oh and spend time on her phone monitoring Tattle and all her competitors on IG 😂
---

Except when she’s trying to flog her Hinch mugs 😂
But I thought old Freda was spotted at home? am I missing the point?