Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am a newbie to Hinch.

who is fiddle?
Why have her and SS fallen out ?

cannot believe her stats… off topic but what does greedy stats say?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Hspl4

She's hardy posted this holiday, must have been a boring one. It looks painfully dull

Reactions: 2

Justdee

Chatty Member
She goes out more times a week than my fucking wheelie bin does, the great big crank of a lier. 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
And she never searches her name on the old tinterweb? Yeh, like we even believe that because she's such an egotistical twat. So much so, she needs a light switch 💡 up her own arse for when her big head is up there. She talks so much shit and believes her own lies. We all know Google and Tattle are her real best fwiends. Honestly she is the most irritating fucking wetwipe on the planet. I'd say even more irritating than a serious dose of thrush too.
I think the never leaving the house bit was meant about when Ron was in hospital ;)

Reactions: 1
Ooooh has old fiddle broken Sophie’s lockdown rules?? 🤣
---

I don't trust this guy much, thought it was just my really over suspicious mind but it's getting noted by others now too. The first comment you made about him liking SF post is more than fair and he should have responded his reasons why, bloking you has 100% verified suspicions now. Has a thread been started on him yet?
I am so confused lol

I just went on to look at other influencers...Molly Mae all genuine, SSS all genuine, Greedys all genuine ....PTWM had 200K genuine, 55.9k fake....we now see the absolute sham and liar she is no wonder companies don't want to work with her her reach is so small ....I am so happy about this.....bye bye Hinchy your time is done.
What does miss greedy say?