Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day - thread title courtesy of @thatsnotstrictlytrue. Thread titles can be taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Hinch may or may not have been on holiday over the past week. Wherever she is, she appears to be trying to bore the sheep into a state of hypnosis, with pictures of the Kray Hinch twins in their matching outfits and a selection of inspirational quotes, so that they are incapable of unfollowing. Unfortunately for Dogpie, her numbers seem to suggest her cunning plan isn’t working! The only other news of note is that Hinch seems to be on the lookout for a new BFF, and thinks that crying into her pasta over Molly Mae’s engagement story will bag her an invite to the wedding!

The wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a must read for any newbies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Why is every photo she's had with the boys faded out and covered over with a quote. What's she hiding? Not once have I seen her doing something with the kids

Reactions: 50
bleeping hell. Give the woe is me quotes a rest love. What could she possibly be going through that’s deserving of quotes every night, while she is supposed to be on holiday?! She has got some serious issues. She’s obviously flapping about the fact her sheep are dropping like flies because they are seeing her for what she truly is. We loveeee to see it he he! Stupid woman. I’ve never known someone so self absorbed and narcissistic! X

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hate it when she adds these imaginary conversations between the boys. She used to do it when we knew Ron wasn’t talking. She’s such a knob 🙄

Reactions: 56
Another day, another quote, another photo of the boys looking like they are trying to get away from her.

Reactions: 34
Hi,

I don’t follow her and I’ve not been on this thread for months but she just popped up on my insta and I have a question, why the hell does she dress those two boys in the same bloody clothes l? They aren’t twins, it isn’t cute, why do they have to have their name
On everything is she that thick she forgets her kids names?

Reactions: 56
Ahh another thread title for little old me. Thanks hens 🩷
It gives me the absolute rage how she blurs pictures of herself but affords the twin toddlers no such privilege. Wtf is wrong with her

Reactions: 63
Are the quotes getting the shoppers ready for her new Amazon range - we know she uses sympathy as a way to gain access to their credit cards

Reactions: 31
I reckon Jimbob said 'woefie I've got us a quote for our holiday' and Woefie said 'hold my Wkd,I've got a folder full of em'

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she dress the boys like tweedle dum and tweedle dee? They are not the same age, don’t look the same, have different personalities & different heights. It’s not cute it looks old fashioned, god I can’t wait for those lads to grow and rebel against her beige life.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Blimmin heck is she on holiday or at rehab? No natural interaction with her kids, just faded photos.
How is this woman making money?! Everything other ‘story’ is an Amazon link. No ‘GRWM’ holiday addition, what makeup to wear when it’s really hot, no ‘outfit of the day’ - just a video of a washing line and some toothpaste sized travel wash.

I mean she could’ve even done a ‘hinch’ clean of her villa?!

the fact she didn’t tag SSS in the boys photo, nor SSS reshare her story speaks volume. Which makes me question - why show that photo at all? Contractual obligation?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20230726-220443.png

I've thrown every level of filter at this to correct it to actually see her, because I'm a big fan and want to see who to look out for at the airport ....
She has been kissed by the sun hasn't she....who is this woman because it isn't Mrs Hinch???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her holiday seems beyond boring. I know we only see small snippets but everything she has shown would put you to sleep. No videos of her having fun with the kids on the beach, in the sea, in the pool. No pics of a cocktail with the sun shining. No selfies showing you having a great time. No food pics. Nothing… I know everyone’s holidays are different and not everyone posts stuff but I’m just finding it all very weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Showing the boys in SSS range.... I think someone is trying to get back in Her good books? ......

Reactions: 14
Another quote...:sleep:
I'm sure there will be more quotes when they return as we know there will be some bullshit made up story about her either being mum shamed again, someone shitting themselves, one of the kids playing up on plane or her ripping her dress on the baggage claim and having to do a quick change Into another outfit as she rides round on the conveyor belt before she comes back out the other side guys!
And in all honesty if she spurted something as far fetched as that out of her mouth I seriously wouldn't be shocked at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her holiday seems beyond boring. I know we only see small snippets but everything she has shown would put you to sleep. No videos of her having fun with the kids on the beach, in the sea, in the pool. No pics of a cocktail with the sun shining. No selfies showing you having a great time. No food pics. Nothing… I know everyone’s holidays are different and not everyone posts stuff but I’m just finding it all very weird.
It's weird. Like I follow influencers or even people I know who will share maybe one pic of somewhere they've been and you know that they've had a good time. Like for example I flicked past one pic posted by LQOC while scrolling through today and even from a coffee cup you can see she's out and enjoying her break in the sun.

Somehow she's managing to post a fair bit and make it look even more boring than it is at Hinch Big Garden!

Reactions: 14
Showing the boys in SSS range.... I think someone is trying to get back in Her good books? ......
She had them free thought didn't she when she went to the opening with Stacey and her kids ( not Sophies kids obviously as she cant look after hers )so maybe she had to show them, like contractually obliged to

Reactions: 15
She's that boring I keep forgetting to come here to snark.
All I can say is her holiday is dragging and doesn't look like she's done one exciting thing.
She needs to dress the kids differently.
And she thinks she's clever by making the photo of her and the kids all blurred with a cringe quote over the top, she's so scared of how she actually looks.

What else ? She's a bleep x

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.