Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
What in god’s name is this? Ok Huns.
The top lip in those make up stories is grossly oversized, she's edited it in that picture! why pump your lips full of filler then reduce the size of them in the pictures 🤣🤣
And I can just NEVER get over the eyebrows 🤢

Reactions: 8

katesbess

VIP Member
She's following the Zoe Sugg toolkit for mental health conditions. Someone needs to do a proper study on these influencers to list all of the stock phrases and symptoms they use when they claim they have anxiety. Zoe also used the exact same techniques to give the impression she was a delicate, anxious little girl who needed protecting (don't get me started on the damaging way they project womanhood to their followers whilst somehow trying to be feminist icons)
- Doesn't leave the house
- Never goes "out out"
- Doesn't drink alcohol
- Reference stomach pains/"tummy flutters" or whatever bollocks they can come up with so their name comes up when it's Googled (hello "invisible speech needs")
- Obsession with being tiny/skinny with small feet or hands
- Ditzy, scatterbrained personality - because being a stupid woman is more relatable

I'm sure there's plenty more, but the brazenness of these people really does make me sick. The fact that their followers lap this up is concerning. It's no wonder this country is fucked if these people are allowed to vote and reproduce.
brilliant post. stock phrases. yes! its the instagrammer disease. or more like,maybe its what attracts a certain type of person. so instagram isnt the problem is the dicks that are given the platform on mass that is the problem. as usually people like them wouldnt be given our time. or allowed to act this way in the real world.

holasun

Who are the Lakey22 Lakey21 Lakey15 (is there a list of them someone can link to.. it's not in the Wiki)

• Haha

InchSchlong

Ooooh has old fiddle broken Sophie’s lockdown rules?? 🤣
---

I don't trust this guy much, thought it was just my really over suspicious mind but it's getting noted by others now too. The first comment you made about him liking SF post is more than fair and he should have responded his reasons why, bloking you has 100% verified suspicions now. Has a thread been started on him yet?
Definitely not your suspicious mind! It just doesn't add up. They could use any number of people with large followings who DONT exploit their children, and let's not forget SF also exploits children in orphanages.
If he had a legitimate reason, he'd have explained. He didn't and I can't be the only one to think that's fishy.
I dont think he has a thread bit he really should do!

I don't understand how the papers just pick up on what she says and have never done a comparison of how she looks, they could have a field day with all the head shots. As for those "size 5" grippers.....

Char4649

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230801_143256_Samsung Internet.jpg

Potential bingo that she'll see this and play hiphop over the montage to prove she can fucking spell?

• Haha
Right, I have tried to find a thread or something for the Adam Whittington geezer that has been mentioned here a few times and can't find anything, but a few weeks ago he posted about a human trafficking event he is hosting, tagging Sam Faiers as one of his "volunteers". So I replied to the story asking why she was involved when she posts her children in swimwear online, everything he advocates against, I was blocked without any form of response. Only to then find he has LIKED pictures of her children in SWIMWEAR. Bit suss to me 🤔
He’s super problematic in his own right, so probably should have a thread! Gets mentioned on the Aussie influencer threads occasionally.

ETA: just searched his name and had a scan back through. Weirdly he seems referred to positively on the UK threads and is almost universally hated on all the Aussie threads 😅

Sorry, way off topic.

Last edited:

Charlie&Lulu

Shopping in SHEIN now? Times change, I remember the £400 sundress she bought for a kids birthday party.

Really starting to think they may be having cash flow problems what with the budget airline, the mid range holiday villa etc
Although I’m shocked those sunglasses are Amazon - they’re exactly like mine which are Gucci!!!!

pugqueen

Chatty Member
Fiddle is her bitchy mother, we don't know why but it's probably jealousy from hinch, and I don't know Greedys stats but her holiday looked way more fun. And finally welcome. Wiki and thread 500 are great ways to catch up
Greedy has 411k genuine followers with no fake/inactive followers

• Haha
  • Wow

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Can I just confirm? Did Spaced man mean she was back from holiday or she wasn’t on holiday?

ETA when she claimed to be?

justmadetopostthis

Do you know, maybe she just wants her account to fade away. And just get by on posting stories everyday to keep her spot on the algorithm to some degree, then exploits her children etc because it's minimal effort for the best return and positive engagement, and that kids advertising is an industry in and of itself, it doesn't need to be an interesting account, it just needs to tick along.

She's an exploitive witch who uses her son's illness as click bait for media stories but in all honesty, being an influencer is really shit at times, especially as a woman, it can be incredibly scary when deranged people form parasocial relationships with you. Stalkers and obsessive relationships are scary. I could see why, after a peak of making a few million, exploiting the obsessive weirdos because they're going to obsess regardless of you monetizing it, and just posting enough to stay relevant to earn 30k a year and tick along sounds appealing. There's less parasocial weirdos being obsessed because you are in and of itself, boring.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
She’s been spotted
Ooooh has old fiddle broken Sophie’s lockdown rules?? 🤣
---
Oh this is VERY common!
You may have seen lots of sting operations by paedophile hunters on social media a few years ago. One of big ones, was imprisoned for rape of a minor.
It's a GREAT way for them to obtain indecent images and to have a "legitimate" reason for that possession.
I don't trust this guy much, thought it was just my really over suspicious mind but it's getting noted by others now too. The first comment you made about him liking SF post is more than fair and he should have responded his reasons why, bloking you has 100% verified suspicions now. Has a thread been started on him yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Sorry what?
Singing quietly in to his ear? Sure she wasn’t just mining to aguillera and passing it off as her?
I must be really weak. I can’t carry my 4 year old toddler like a baby to go to sleep. I’m not even being sarcastic. I can give him a piggy back but I definitely can’t cradle him. He’s 4. He’s heavy! And I would say judging by what I see on her page Ronnie is much taller than my 4 year old. She must have super human strength.
I can carry my nephew for a fair chunk of time but only cos I’m in the gym 4 days a week 😂😂😂 it’s a big old effort and not something I could do round and round a pool whilst he fell asleep.

should have seen me trying to launch him up to get him on my shoulders for the Disney parade. An actual shambles. Then I tried to get him to stand on a fence and get him up that way. Also failed. Then my dad came over and Got him onto his shoulders from the ground in one fell swoop and I felt mega inadequate😂

• Haha