Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The lies!! Soooo much detail, dresses ripping, power cuts in the teeny tiny village (which does actually happen a fair bit I think round there, my relative is v close and often has short power cuts), Ron losing the keys to the gate OF COURSE IT WAS RONS FAULT, not like you should keep keys away from small children or anything?
On and on, trying to be funny, relatable, still banging on about parking at the venue, probably prompted by the fan who said that her being deceitful it made her unfollow, but she keeps on digging and digging.
She is her own worst enemy. Oh, and take that filter off and then we can talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

beanpole

Chatty Member
Just seen mrs hinch and the boys and Jamie at the farm. They’re either having marital problems or were in the middle of an argument as they didn’t speak to each other unless she was snapping at him for something, she was stood away from him the whole time on her phone. He was doing all the parenting with the boys. She was just stood on her phone. Just looked at her Instagram and was shocked it’s Lens birthday. ‘It’s just hit her and she’s soaking it all in’ she didn’t even acknowledge her children once in the 20 minutes i was With her only to tell len to get the sand off his socks before putting his trainers on. The boys are super cute but poor ron just wanders round in his own little world
Yessssss this is what I’m here for 😂 Another insta vs reality day out then - is that twice in two threads now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Won't let the boys move until all sand is removed, but will happily let muddy alpacas roam the house daily, her floors are RANK, they're BLACK. The kids feet are constantly dirty from muck.
But sand is a no go?
Make it make sense...

• Heart
Reactions: 49

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
When we go on a day out where we know there will be mess, we load the car up with towels. Brush off what we can before we get in the car. Get them to strip off onto the towels where possible - eg take shoes and socks off in the car/just before they get in the car. Then straight up to the bathroom when we get home (if they’ve not fallen asleep!) and wash it all off.
I would describe myself as pretty uptight about getting sand in the car and house but even I know it’s a day out. It’s fun. Sand can be hoovered up. No harm done!

We went out with my nieces and nephews recently and there was a splash park. It was not splash park weather but it was just about good enough for it to be on. The kids decided to fully submerge themselves in the water- got soaking wet. Full on drowned rats. None of us had spares. The kids all ended up wearing whatever clothes we could spare from our own bodies. HILARIOUS. We will remember that day forever. It was so much fun.

Those poor boys.

• Haha

Squirrelsquad

Jamie's done something to upset her this year. All this about it just being her and the dog and him giving her a purpose, plus all the bollocks about her mum being the only one who understood her, stood by her etc. What's he done????

Edit - and I swear, if I'm right and she is going off to Monte Carlo this weekend for the hen do, without Jamie when he loves a fast car, she's royally pissed off at him.
I know where they’re going and it’s not Monte Carlo. A little Maldon gossip told me where Tanya is going…. it’s a beach resort in Europe. Hired a big villa.

edit*** she also told me she lives in Ipswich area now and that’s where she’s getting married too. So Sophie must only see her every so often.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lol was that yesterday when the tattler spotted her looking like she'd sucked 10 lemons, ignored her kids AND husband, and whenever the tattler looked over Hinch was nowhere near the 3 of them. Head in phone unless it was to snap at Jamie over a broken bottle, and to tell Lennie they're going the other way.

But yeah LOOOOOOVELY DAY....

Nobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And if the power cut was from at least 4 am, when the power company was made aware of it, how did noknob get out?
Maybe him and the boys weren’t at the house that night - love a conspiracy theory 😂

if you google the power cut in Maldon -power went off at 4am and engineers were aiming to restore it by 12.30pm , so yes, the electric gate would have had no power to open when he took the boys to the shops, unless they went in the middle of the night.

• Haha
  • Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
Can I just say Jamie short for James makes my vagina dry up. Hes one of the creepiest fuckers I have ever seen 🤢
the most accurate phrase used by someone on here was that he made her vag snap shut like a disturbed clam. I can’t remember who it was but I’m jealous I didn’t think of it 😂

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The sheep:-
Oh Soph!! What are you like, eh?! This stuff could only happen to you!! YOU CRACK US UP!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone with half a brain:-
99% lies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mum of two

VIP Member
Somebody has been up all night reading Tattle and thinking of excuses to cover their pack of lies. 🙄
Looks like she's been crying. Had a bollocking from management Sloth?

• Haha

Apc12

My mental image of tattler taking these pictures oh so discreetly

View attachment 2192464

Just kidding, I lovveeeee these in the wild pics 😂
🤣🤣 i acted like i had No idea who she was that’s why. I was Actually even closer to her than your drawing depicts. 😂 i was Surprised that she doesn’t smell good. She didn’t smell bad. Just didn’t smell of anything haha. Jamie did smell good though!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Rach8456

VIP Member
“Jamies booby wobble” may be the finest observation ever made on these threads hunnays!! 🤣🤣🤣

Also let the fucking child open his presents he’s not an idiot 🙄 Jamie’s grabby fat paws trying to do it for him.

Desperately sad that Ron clearly wasn’t in the room… just why?

• Haha
  • Sad
In todays episode of things that never happened 😂
I had to climb over the gate guys, my dress ripped and I had to change.
Lol, sure you did hun, sure you did 😂😂

• Haha