Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msvilla12

“Then I climbed the gates and my dress ripped, but Jamie, bless ‘im, saved the day. He arranged that our new pets, three unicorns, galloped along the busy rat run road the fields with a sewing kit, and the unicorns clicked their heels and magically my dress was fixed! They then disappeared over the rainbow which had magically lit up the sky, and at the end of the rainbow we then found the key to the gates which Ron had hidden as he is obsesssssssed with keys so we were on time for Len’s party in Fantasy World Little City. What a morning?!”

It could only happen to Sophie. Obviously eaten too many pre-grated cheesy jus-rol schnackkkks before bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Justapeep

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
She might dress the boys the same
But she sure doesn't treat them the same

• Sad
Reactions: 53

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
Spouting more shit tonight! We can’t all live the life we want dickhead, for some of us no matter how hard we try and I mean Hard!!!! Not pissing about on Instagram and bagging millions and freebies! Some of us do nothing but try, working hard in a shit job for shit money and living in a rented craphole for £1000 a month Because no matter how hard I try and believe I have and still am….it doesn’t happen for us normal folk! You should be ashamed of yourself writing things like that! Fucking idiots with no idea of reality and who have lied and conned their way to their “perfick Ouse” (and who still aren’t fucking happy) shouldn’t be allowed to cuntfluence people!
im sorry everyone, another shit day in a very long line of them! She’s fucked me right Off today!

• Heart
  • Sad

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
I just find it really sad that (and lets imagine she actually DID film in real time for once) that, instead of enjoying seeing her son’s face at his presents and being there IN the moment with him, she’s shoving the camera in his face and giggling through it only. Those kids are gonna grow up thinking all this is normal and it bloody isn’t!!!
Oh and none of it-none of it- should even be on (public) social media. Her little 2 year old should NOT be her content. 😡 Fucking Instagramers!!!
Also LMFAO at the “curls”.
Why?!
Like whyyyyyy would you fake your child’s hair? This isn’t normal behaviour!!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Can you imagine if she did live on an actual working farm 😂 she would have a breakdown within a week with the muddy wellies and stuff !!
I spent two weeks last summer at my father-in-laws farm and I can tell you now she wouldn’t cope 5 minutes.

Mud and shit everywhere and I mean everywhere!

I find it funny how her darling hens ‘never shit’ when they come in the house. Absolute bollocks! Hens shit for Britain, it’s constant. We accidentally left the door open and the amount of shit to clean up after just 10 minutes was shocking and it stinks!

Oh and alpacas do not just shit in one place. They do it everywhere and like to walk and roll in it 🤢 But of course Sophie dearest has potty trained them hasn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️

The shite she comes out with. She makes Boris Johnson look like an honest man 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
no sorry nothing as exciting as this. Basically when they got off the bouncy pillows Ron went to put his trainers on and she Was really short tempered with him because he was trying to put on lens trainers not realising they weren’t his and he hadn’t brushed the sand off his socks. Jamie then spent a good 10 minutes making sure every bit of sand was off of his and lens socks.(that’s what he was doing on the bench with them when she was off on her own)
I presume she didn’t want sand in her house lol.
That's the problem when you dress two kids of different ages and sizes in the same bloody outfits all the time, how are they supposed to know what's theirs and what's not. Poor Ron, he's set up to fail.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pergola

VIP Member
What an absolute load of twaddle!!

Gates locked? No.... There is a massive gap to squeeze though at the side of the gate post?

Ripped dress? No..... slutty choice of dress!

Food gone off? No..... Food stays cold for 16 hours in closed fridge!

Never seen the venue? No.... Its up the road from that little village you have lived in all your life!

It just rolls out of her mouth like second nature now!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Therealist

VIP Member
I definitely think there’s marital problems going on there hens so aye
From that picture it really seems like inch is raising three kids.
She looks like the sulky teenager who doesn’t want to be there

yet on Instagram she “loves him the world” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I'm confused about why she was whimpering a couple days ago about parking and where to put people's coats and the food.... When she held the party at a venue. That's literally designed for it. And cater it. And have a car park. What exactly was she 'anxious' about?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Why are the pack of muppets taking pics of their hands in their 30s. That's something me and my mates did when we where 14. Grow up ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I’ve just realised it’s Sophie and Samantha. Such odd sounding names when put together. I wonder if Fiddle thought they rhymed 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 51

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
Why would you take two young kids to the shop to get some last minute ‘bits’ when your other half is at home. You’d leave them at home so you could pop in and out of the shops in half the time! What a load of shite!
And if the power cut was from at least 4 am, when the power company was made aware of it, how did noknob get out?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

CoolMom

VIP Member
So to be fair the party actually looked pretty good which is nice. It’s lovely to see the boys enjoying something that is age appropriate with other children.
Her outfit was completely inappropriate for a kids party but what do you expect? The woman wears tracksuits to important work meetings and leggings and trainers to 5 star hotels, why wouldn’t she wear an off the shoulder dress with a thigh split to a 2 year olds birthday party? 🙄
I agree! We don't have anything comparable where I live to hire out for parties sadly, but I definitely would have looked in to them when my kids were younger as they love role play centers when we visit them! As I said on the last thread, I won't slate her for choosing this for the party. I hope the boys and the other kids had a great time!!

I will however slate her for:

- Pretending to be nervous over hosting when everything from the decorations, to the adult buffet and parking was catered for to a very high standard.

- Filming it all and editing it in to a cringe montage. No one should be witnessing your 2 year olds party Soph, not if you've got a career solid enough to keep engagement up on its own?

-The making tend food for it debacle. She clearly saw that reel she got the "inspo" from did well so wanted to copy it. I'd assume that footage was from the weekend Inch's parents came over, why else would she make those weird wraps over 24 hours before the party that was fully catered for.

- Excluding R from the present giving and the "big reveal" of the play house. Get a grip Soph, siblings get jealous and siblings argue. The key is to be there to show them the way and how to manage feelings like jealousy.

Also sorry if it has been mentioned but is she now drip feeding that both boys may be ND as apparently now neither like loud noises/parties/crowds? She'd love that wouldn't she, ND Mum x 2 woe is me.

Eta- huge thanks to the poster with the in the wild pics today. Showing her true self and we are all 100% here for the evidence! If you've more, keep them coming please!

Last edited:
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Jamie took the boys to the shop. On a Sunday morning? When the shops open at like 10-11am?? When did the party start?
I think she was genuinely late to her own party because she was having a silk about how she looks. The power cut lie was to support her I was late lie.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
9ABDBEB6-7CB3-45F8-805C-80199DF0F64F.jpeg

The face (Filtered to fuck) of someone chatting absolute BULLSHIT ⬆⬆⬆

First of all the power cut was yesterday morning, started at around 4am, finished around 1.30pm. So it didn’t interfere with Lonald’s party AT ALL 🤥

Also, had it been Sunday she never would have been able to climb over the gate anyway, she might be 9ft tall but she’d never get over it.... NoNobBoobyWobbler definitely wouldn’t have been able to climb over it 🤭

• Haha