Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Trying to backtrack and explain why she was worried about parking. Too late Hinch, and She’s had a fabulous weekend but not yesterday 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 44

beanpole

Chatty Member
🤣🤣 i acted like i had No idea who she was that’s why. I was Actually even closer to her than your drawing depicts. 😂 i was Surprised that she doesn’t smell good. She didn’t smell bad. Just didn’t smell of anything haha. Jamie did smell good though!
You are now royalty on this thread 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Also..... (Sorry, she’s really pissshed me off today)

If you book a venue for a party most people would use something called GOOGLE to have a look at it, plus it’s not far to have a drive to see it anyway.

I’m sure a lot of us have googled it by now and it’s VERY easy to see the car park, where the entrance door is and that there’s space outside to sit. Also, if she was that worried about hanging up coats, parking cars etc, surely she should have asked all of that when booking it....🤦🏻‍♀️ silly me, it’s all lies for the gram, to make her look like she’s poor ickle tummy shivering Soph 🙄

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
i have something To say on the trainers thing actually but i havent Because if she does read here it would be obvious who i am Because I was the only one near Her. Although i dunno what I’m worried she will do 😂
Does she know you in real life? I thought you where just someone who happened to be there at the same time. If she doesn't know you enough to confront you, tell us! If she does and can out you, then don't.
She does read here. She makes it way too obvious that she does

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member

Sophie frantically scrolling her pre records for a video of her mum at the farm to send to Jamie to prove she is home helping with the boys 😂

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
i’m late to the tend farm party, but who did it better?

B5CB5DC4-CA81-4EAB-B654-0493C9AD1DA2.jpeg
F16680BB-9707-4F11-B915-125911E4162B.jpeg

Lonnie gets my vote. Also noticed how abrupt his phone manners were. Not the usual “hello!” “goodbye!” but “yes! yes!” (i think that’s what he said). Not his fault at all, probably just echoing what he hears all day as she accepts all her freebies and offers of bitty from Fiddle.

• Haha

Apc12

In a way I guess IG is her job, so she’s just doing what any other work from home parent would do i suppose, working when they can on a day out. But it’s the fact it was lens birthday and the way she interacted with them all that bothered me. And the fake life she is portraying online. I dunno, it’s sad for them all really. It’s like their whole lives has become a show.

• Heart
  • Sad

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Surprised her passport holder doesn't say Mrs Hinch on it.

The boys will be able to breathe without mummaz for a few days, they'll actually(hopefully) be allowed to PLAY instead of being locked in a toy room where shutters aren't opened, without a camera shuvvd down their throats, and fake interaction from their own mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

beanpole

Chatty Member
I showed Mr B the party story, had to explain that she lives on a “farm” and had a farm themed birthday party for her youngest at…. A golf club down the road. With a pretend farm set up inside.
It sounds even more bizarre when you say it out loud 😂😂😂

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Why don't you put up the cctv of you climbing over the gate hey Soph? Surely you have some pointing to the front of the house?!!...... oh wait you can't because it didn't happen!

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Hinch: Gets grumpy because there's sand on her sons feet at an outdoor play area

Stacey: Filled her entire bathroom with a tonne of sand for her kids 😂

(And yes of course it was completely an OTT thing to do and most right minded people would never do it etc etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 42

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
no sorry nothing as exciting as this. Basically when they got off the bouncy pillows Ron went to put his trainers on and she Was really short tempered with him because he was trying to put on lens trainers not realising they weren’t his and he hadn’t brushed the sand off his socks. Jamie then spent a good 10 minutes making sure every bit of sand was off of his and lens socks.(that’s what he was doing on the bench with them when she was off on her own)
I presume she didn’t want sand in her house lol.
But alpaca and chicken shit is ok🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42