Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apc12

Just seen mrs hinch and the boys and Jamie at the farm. They’re either having marital problems or were in the middle of an argument as they didn’t speak to each other unless she was snapping at him for something, she was stood away from him the whole time on her phone. He was doing all the parenting with the boys. She was just stood on her phone. Just looked at her Instagram and was shocked it’s Lens birthday. ‘It’s just hit her and she’s soaking it all in’ she didn’t even acknowledge her children once in the 20 minutes i was With her only to tell len to get the sand off his socks before putting his trainers on. The boys are super cute but poor ron just wanders round in his own little world

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 213

Wize Owl

VIP Member
The reason why it took Sopha so long to post anything about Lonnie’s birthday.... the wedding venue also has a golf course and she had trouble getting these two out of a bunker 🤭

AF92A7F5-27E7-443E-84E0-237E3EEF0FEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I don’t often read comments on her posts lies but seems the sheep are really seeing through her now…

IMG_9195.jpeg
IMG_9194.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Very early thread suggestion thanks to @Apc12

It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Ooooh it’s like Christmas! 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Apc12

I definitely think there’s marital problems going on there hens so aye
It definitely seemed that way. He came out the soft play with len and then was stood on his phone, Ron came out the soft play on his own and just kinda stood there looking for one of his parents and then 2 minutes later sofa came out on her own on her phone and just walked past the boys and Jamie and sort of shouted to len that they were going this way. There was literally no interaction between her and Jamie only when she threw one of the kids drinks bottles at him and told him it was broken. He then looked at it and told her he couldn’t make it work and she took it back and rolled her eyes at him and gave such a dirty look behind his back and then held it up and took a photo of it 🤷‍♀️😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Summerrose20

Also she said a security alarm went off because she climbed the gate. How's that possible because there was no electric. Oh the holes 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Just seen mrs hinch and the boys and Jamie at the farm. They’re either having marital problems or were in the middle of an argument as they didn’t speak to each other unless she was snapping at him for something, she was stood away from him the whole time on her phone. He was doing all the parenting with the boys. She was just stood on her phone. Just looked at her Instagram and was shocked it’s Lens birthday. ‘It’s just hit her and she’s soaking it all in’ she didn’t even acknowledge her children once in the 20 minutes i was With her only to tell len to get the sand off his socks before putting his trainers on. The boys are super cute but poor ron just wanders round in his own little world
Wheres fiddle 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 has 33 year old sopha rose and her 40 odd year old husband taken two toddlers out BY THEM SELVES??? Obviously a disaster given the distance she is from them in that second photo

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Mum of two

VIP Member
Ron went to put his trainers on and she Was really short tempered with him because he was trying to put on lens trainers not realising they weren’t his
If she'd stop buying exactly the same stuff for both boys Ron would have been able to find his own shoes. My heart bleeds for that child. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Pergola

VIP Member
Okay Jimbo, she has gone 🥳 get outside and lock up those camels in their own paddock, chickens back in cage and get those boys out in the sun...

Go buy a paddling pool, sandpit (and walk it though the house!) get the boys cars out, have a picnic on the grass, play hide and seek, let those boys run free....

.... and don't call her Mother do exactly what you want with no bossy, arrogant, over bearing women around!!

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Thread title by @Zofloragirl with a few minor edits for sense a la moi.

Please make some suggestions next thread. I know she's boring as fuck but we didn't have one until page 49 last time! You had plenty of time to come up with them as the thread dragged on for almost a week 😂
Mark them with thread suggestion so they can be searched, short and swear free too please!

As you can guess, fuck all has happened over the last week.
Lots of tend anxiety, party lies and Lon's (supposed) birthday 😉

She did some dodgy data collection, but then dropped the unwanted freebies on a local mums doorstep anyway.

And she had a meeting with Look Fantastic and drip fed what we are guessing will be her own range, independent of major retailers.
Because that's going to work out for her.

Somehow that recap was backwards, but I suppose it's fitting for the woman who hires a 200 capacity wedding venue for a 2 year olds birthday and then worries about parking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Andioooop

VIP Member
Oh you absolute babe. Was Fiddle with them? Or was she lurking? Poor Jimbob, all that parenting must have his tits in a right ol’ wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Hinch in the wild. Always a revelation. How exhausting to have to fake that your life is perfect all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Footage of JimBob stuck in Lonnie’s playhouse on his way to the fire station to be removed from it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 77

JW80

VIP Member
Can I just say Jamie short for James makes my vagina dry up. Hes one of the creepiest fuckers I have ever seen 🤢
---
How is Lonnie 2 already??? Well Sofa, he was born 2 years ago, so hes 2 now. Hope that makes sense 👍 ATB

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Beige_hare

She clearly has been reading here and recorded the latest story to attempt to answer everything we've called her out on.....
1) Fake anxiety of where to hang coats & Park.......oh we never saw the venue until we arrived so we didn't know where the entrance was, where to park, or hang coats....tick
2) wasteful obscene amount of balloons on Lonnies playhouse.......oh we took the balloons home from the venue so they were all reused....tick.
3) why would she make rancid rose canapés when she's got caterers doing the food.........oh I made the rose canapés for my family to have at home afterwards......tick.
LIARS ALWAYS OVER COMPLICATE THINGS BY GIVING EXCESSIVE EXPLANATIONS. You're full of shit Sloff.

• Heart
Reactions: 74