Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
I detest these ostentatious balloon displays with a passion!

favourite child liked it though - for about 30 seconds.

don’t worry Ron - we all still love you

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 59

BBC1HD

VIP Member
So,

Lens party was on Saturday. Label lady put up pics to confirm.

Power outage was reported in Malden on the Sunday.

So that explanation was just one big massive lie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
It definitely seemed that way. He came out the soft play with len and then was stood on his phone, Ron came out the soft play on his own and just kinda stood there looking for one of his parents and then 2 minutes later sofa came out on her own on her phone and just walked past the boys and Jamie and sort of shouted to len that they were going this way. There was literally no interaction between her and Jamie only when she threw one of the kids drinks bottles at him and told him it was broken. He then looked at it and told her he couldn’t make it work and she took it back and rolled her eyes at him and gave such a dirty look behind his back and then held it up and took a photo of it 🤷‍♀️😂
The leaving Ron thing is starting to look like a pattern now then.
Last week he was left to play in a sandpit alone, and then later wandered off and was retrieved a minute or so later by another relative.
Poor lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 57

Rach8456

VIP Member
No one can go outside for fear of being trampled by one of those fat fucking toothy dromedaries she calls pets. Or finding themselves knee deep in faeces. Instead they must all gather indoors like the Borrowers and eat fucking pastry until they shit themselves into oblivion

• Haha
Reactions: 56

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Maybe he wouldn't like locks so much if she hadn't taught him to unlock the door at greyskull when he was 18 months.

Massive LOL at her trying to explain her lies away.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
It definitely seemed that way. He came out the soft play with len and then was stood on his phone, Ron came out the soft play on his own and just kinda stood there looking for one of his parents and then 2 minutes later sofa came out on her own on her phone and just walked past the boys and Jamie and sort of shouted to len that they were going this way. There was literally no interaction between her and Jamie only when she threw one of the kids drinks bottles at him and told him it was broken. He then looked at it and told her he couldn’t make it work and she took it back and rolled her eyes at him and gave such a dirty look behind his back and then held it up and took a photo of it 🤷‍♀️😂
What did we do to deserve you 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

katesbess

VIP Member
She's just looking up why autistic kids don't like birthday. She'll be back to update us soon.

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Maybe Inch doesn't like slides. Maybe he's miserable inside and let it slip.
He's not a happy chappy is he?
View attachment 2191430
View attachment 2191431
He doesn't look at all happy. That picture of him at the picnic bench yesterday cuddling his two lads while Hinch is miles away on her phone says it all. That's a man who, despite having the tiniest cock, loves his kids and has a good relationship with him whereas Hinch can't be bothered with any of them except for when they are called to action stations for filming. Her entire life is faked, I would hate t be her.

• Haha
  • Heart

sociallybackward

Nice story about a tend power cut…..how was everything rank in your fridge over the course of an afternoon? We have an American style fridge and during a power cut that lasted 3 days most of the food was still chilled when the power came back on! (Not that we are most of it just to be safe but come on 🙄)

• Angry

londonLA

Chatty Member
Imagine moaning at a 4 year old for putting on the wrong (identical) shoes and then moaning some more as he sand on his socks...🙄 He's a child FFS!
It's just sand for Chris sake yet this cunt is happy to let ash go everywhere from her stupid fire thing in the Satsuma room. But she's got an ash hooooooover guyyysh so it's fine.
Also not to mention them nasty dirty beasts (not fiddle and noknob) are let to free roam around the place treading shit and piss all over the place.
As much as I think Jamie is still a twat I bet he suffers behind them closed doors. It's pure speculation but I can imagine her screaming and throwing stuff at him over any little thing and constantly reminding him if it weren't for her he wouldn't have the money and lifestyle he is now accustomed to. Proper gaslighting stuff I reckon. Maybe that's why she is never alone with her kids. I reckon she's got a nasty nasty temper on her. Her way or no way.

• Sad

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So to be fair the party actually looked pretty good which is nice. It’s lovely to see the boys enjoying something that is age appropriate with other children.
Her outfit was completely inappropriate for a kids party but what do you expect? The woman wears tracksuits to important work meetings and leggings and trainers to 5 star hotels, why wouldn’t she wear an off the shoulder dress with a thigh split to a 2 year olds birthday party? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Another vile vlog filled with fantasies.

Here’s a more accurate recap of your day slofff based on evidence thanks to @Apc12 :

‘We went to a farm because that’s what I like. Once we got there, I ignored Jamie and the kids because I can’t stand them. I read tattle and got really pissed off they seem to know so much truth about me so I got on the phone all afternoon trying to find out if there’s a snitch in the family.
Jamie did my head in as always, and I couldn’t be bothered with them kids especially Ronnie who just won’t pose like I ask him to.
My mum wasn’t there so I really shtruggled. I managed to take some vids for you guys so here’s me trying to pretend I’m enjoying my life.
I sulked all day and I loved it. Then I got home, I got high and ran in the garden with the hens while jamie the fuckwit put his kids to bed.’

that’s more like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
i have a picture from side on where she looks even more miserable but i didnt Want to look like a massive creep with all these photos 😂😂
Ah, go on you massive creep, add all the photos you have, we insist 🤣 we'd all be snap happy if we saw her out and about!

• Haha
  • Heart
So what can we expect over the next few days? It’ll be the usual won’t it 🥱

• Video call because she’s ‘missing her boys’.

• Matching outfits with the ‘friends’ and no doubt try and hide behind one.

• Sunset video with some sickly music for a goodnight story.

• A ‘feeling confident’ post because she’s surrounded by friends (excuse for some stupid skimpy outfit).

• Sunkissed by the sun again?

• A sickly montage vlog about having an amazing time with the girls. Then slow motion videos reuniting with the boys and snogging the dog.

Please Instagram, just delete her account and do the world a favour or at least delete all her content and replace it with videos of paint drying. It’s more entertaining!

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
You know Hinch is a really good mum cos she does slow motion videos of her kids with emotional music playing and some words that mean absolutely nothing in italic font on her stories🥹🥹

• Haha