Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell us that she took her trainers off at soft play and you got a sneaky look at the real not tend size of them.... better still, you got a pic of the real not tend size 🙏🏻

ETA: Since trying to guess Sopha’s real not tend shoe size does anyone else find themselvesssh trying to guess people’s shoe size when out and about 🤭 If it’s just me I’ll show myself out 😳
no sorry nothing as exciting as this. Basically when they got off the bouncy pillows Ron went to put his trainers on and she Was really short tempered with him because he was trying to put on lens trainers not realising they weren’t his and he hadn’t brushed the sand off his socks. Jamie then spent a good 10 minutes making sure every bit of sand was off of his and lens socks.(that’s what he was doing on the bench with them when she was off on her own)
I presume she didn’t want sand in her house lol.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
no sorry nothing as exciting as this. Basically when they got off the bouncy pillows Ron went to put his trainers on and she Was really short tempered with him because he was trying to put on lens trainers not realising they weren’t his and he hadn’t brushed the sand off his socks. Jamie then spent a good 10 minutes making sure every bit of sand was off of his and lens socks.(that’s what he was doing on the bench with them when she was off on her own)
But alpaca and chicken tit is ok🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wonder if she’s going to France? Beyoncé is performing there May 26th 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 9
From my own intel.......can't post photos but it's one of these if she left in the last 2hrs....Marseille
Barca
Malaga
Paphos
Nice
Madrid
Lisbon
Malta
Rhodes
Ibiza

I fancy a game of cunty bingo 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surprised her passport holder doesn't say Mrs Hinch on it.

The boys will be able to breathe without mummaz for a few days, they'll actually(hopefully) be allowed to PLAY instead of being locked in a toy room where shutters aren't opened, without a camera shuvvd down their throats, and fake interaction from their own mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Poor little boy, I bet she has little patience with him off camera and Jimbob does the real not tend parenting. This is what her hunzz need to see, not the BS that she constantly peddles out. My sister took pics of them in the wild last year and said she had little time for Ren and Lon, she hardly spoke to Jimbob and they just trailed after her.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.