Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Wow Sophie, hiding behind the mask that is Mrs Hinch, you've excelled yourself today. You use dishonesty and inaccuracies to fabricate a web full of lies, cover ups and deception with the sole aim of trying to make money from those people too stupid to see through your duplicity.

You might believe that it's all OK in the real world because what people see is Mrs Hinch and she's just the brand you use to hook in the gullible and the vulnerable, not Sophie Hinchliffe, so it's OK. But it's far from OK when you drag your children into your web. They are real people who will have to live with the lies you have created around their real lives.

And who do young children learn from the most - their parents, of course? You are setting up your children to be liars, just like you, who may well struggle to understand fact from fiction.

And your husband, you mother and others in your life, including your management, give the green light to this deceit and manipulation. They willingly allow you to continue and to put your children's emotional well being at risk because for some inexplicable reason reason they won't stop you.

And are you happy? Pictures from the wild would suggest not. In those you come across as detached, sour and totally self-centred. I imagine you think you feel happy when you are the centre of attention in your fake online world but when you leave it you feel empty. You might think the world (real or insta fake) owes you something, that you are better than other people but it doesn't and you're not. So enjoy your bogus world whilst you can, Sophie, because Mrs Hinch won't last forever and I struggle to see how the real Sophie Hinchliffe will ever be able to create a happy family life.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

glittermicky

Lon’s fake business call in ‘tend city was far more convincing than the ones his mother makes. He missed out the boss bitch finger point though.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230523-102848.png

Liar liar pants on fire.

Those shit roses were for CONTENT you absolute TWAT.

I actually hate how much she lies. In the real world she would have been knocked down a peg or two for the utter bullshit that comes out her mouth

CoolMom

VIP Member
Need to catch up but just wanted to boast let you know that when I get home from work my cats chase me around the house! 😏 💅🤷🏼‍♀️

It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact they know I'm about to feed them. They just LOVE ME TO THE MOON AND BACK GUYS!

Last edited:
  • Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Not her holding up the bottle and filming it like the poster on here said! 😄💀

I'm sorry I can't remember their username but please can they come back now and spill more tea on what their day was ACTUALLY like rather than that bullshit reel she has just done?? I'm fank yoo x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Cute party tbf, but the wedding venue wasn't necessary for a 2 year old. A cheap hall would of been sufficient. But on her grid it says they played for 5 hours? Most kids parties are 90 minutes, 60 minutes play, 30 to eat. 2 hours max.

The boys both don't like loud musical parties? That's Ronnie not going to any of his school friends partys then!
They seem to enjoy loud and boisterous soft play 5x a week, you can have parties there. Why be so extra for a 2 year old.

His cake is lovely, but it didn't need the alpacas or Henry on it, It should've been more childlike.. He's TWO...... Ronnie got a tiny cake tray for his last year. Favouritsm.

Oh and lookzzzz, curly haired manzzzzz xoxoxoxox

Attachments

• Heart

glittermicky

Tell me you read Tattle…

How many of our posts from the last 24hrs has she included in that little script? Hi hun 👋🏼

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Shut up saying everything is perfect. You're not a Disney princess and you've been spotted in the wild ignoring your own kids on a birthday trip.
That's not very perfect, is it?

anniemouse

VIP Member
I think he enjoyed it at first but he's quickly realising he's created a monster
I think it’s a shame that he clearly does all the parenting and does genuinely care about the boys. But he doesn’t care enough to stop her exploiting them and posting them all over Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Who books a venue without looking at it first 🤥🤥
Also did she not make the roses the day before? Might explain them being rank Sophie
The website, where she most likely got their contact details from, is full of images of the venue, but yeah, can totally see how a wedding venue capable of catering for 200 guests would have a hidden entrance and no parking :rolleyes: ;)

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Fucking personalised pyjamas they are only valid for one fucking day AGAIN. Every fucking year. Wasteful cunt.

• Angry