Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Oh my goodness guyschs I've just realised I've been promoted to vip member, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

BBC1HD

VIP Member
My eldest kid is a type 1 diabetic, we keep her insulin in the fridge. In the event of a power cut, if you keep the fridge door shut, everything will remain nice and chilled for 4 HOURS.

The power cut would have needed to be well over four hours long for the food to have "gone rank".

God she's such a pathological liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
IMG_8684.jpeg

Is it just me or is this a really weird stance? Like she’s bent her knee out that way on purpose to show off the thigh slit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Susalu

Why would you take two young kids to the shop to get some last minute ‘bits’ when your other half is at home. You’d leave them at home so you could pop in and out of the shops in half the time! What a load of shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
She’s such a dick. Getting pissed off with a 3 year old over a bit of sand, yet is happy for those dirt ridden beasts to roam in her kitchen and eat off the worktops 🙄

It’s a bit of sand. Just use one of your many gifted hoovers to clean it up you horrible cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Apc12

Please tell us that she took her trainers off at soft play and you got a sneaky look at the real not tend size of them.... better still, you got a pic of the real not tend size 🙏🏻

ETA: Since trying to guess Sopha’s real not tend shoe size does anyone else find themselvesssh trying to guess people’s shoe size when out and about 🤭 If it’s just me I’ll show myself out 😳
no sorry nothing as exciting as this. Basically when they got off the bouncy pillows Ron went to put his trainers on and she Was really short tempered with him because he was trying to put on lens trainers not realising they weren’t his and he hadn’t brushed the sand off his socks. Jamie then spent a good 10 minutes making sure every bit of sand was off of his and lens socks.(that’s what he was doing on the bench with them when she was off on her own)
I presume she didn’t want sand in her house lol.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Maggie21

Just seen mrs hinch and the boys and Jamie at the farm. They’re either having marital problems or were in the middle of an argument as they didn’t speak to each other unless she was snapping at him for something, she was stood away from him the whole time on her phone. He was doing all the parenting with the boys. She was just stood on her phone. Just looked at her Instagram and was shocked it’s Lens birthday. ‘It’s just hit her and she’s soaking it all in’ she didn’t even acknowledge her children once in the 20 minutes i was With her only to tell len to get the sand off his socks before putting his trainers on. The boys are super cute but poor ron just wanders round in his own little world
If she acts like that in the public eye, what is she really like at home?

Reactions: 65

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Jamie took the boys to the shop? So she could get dressed without them around? or more likely he was fetching them from old fiddles because they’d stayed the night

Reactions: 64
Maybe being together 24/7, faking your life on Instagram, thinking of content for millions of pounds just isn’t worth it. Your kids should always come first - it’s Lons birthday which should be such a joyous occasion. The only thing on her mind this morning was creating the perfect story to upload. Lon couldn’t care less about the balloons - just let him rip open presents and be ‘present’ with him instead of focussing on your Instagram account. Your child’s birthday should never be a source of entertainment for the mass public, neither should your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Maggie21

What a ridiculous story! Blaming Ron for losing the key to the electric gate because he likes keys!! Sophie find a child safe place to keep your keys then! It’s not difficult!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Looks like she’s storming off again in the in the wild pictures, shocker 🤣 fake fake fake.
Let's see her spin this one, we know the truth🤣🤣🤣🤣 peppa pig world all over again. She can't cope unless her Mummazz is there
---
Just seen mrs hinch and the boys and Jamie at the farm. They’re either having marital problems or were in the middle of an argument as they didn’t speak to each other unless she was snapping at him for something, she was stood away from him the whole time on her phone. He was doing all the parenting with the boys. She was just stood on her phone. Just looked at her Instagram and was shocked it’s Lens birthday. ‘It’s just hit her and she’s soaking it all in’ she didn’t even acknowledge her children once in the 20 minutes i was With her only to tell len to get the sand off his socks before putting his trainers on. The boys are super cute but poor ron just wanders round in his own little world
I could kiss you, 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Oh Sophie 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

I honestly thought her bullshit stories couldn’t get any worse, I was wrong. It’s a good job your ‘followers’ are stupid because the inconsistencies and lies in your little story are absolutely atrocious love.

You post a story about being ‘anxious’ about parking, where to hang coats and all that other nonsense knowing damn well the venue you booked had all of that covered.

THEN YOU DELETED YOUR STORY WHEN TATTLE CALLED YOU OUT.

Then this whole power cut drama and having to scale a gate and change dresses blah blah blah 🥱

Firstly, you didn’t change your dress, you simply got called out on what you were wearing to a child’s party on here so needed a cover story.

The power cut didn’t happen when you said so there was no ‘can’t open the gates’ bullshit. If Ronnie did ‘lose the key’, ask yourself why a 3 year old has access to keys in the first place. Especially one to an electric gate.
(Bit like the cereal from the pantry when the door has a latch at the top. Didn’t happen, just needed content to be relatable).

If you did climb over a gate, no alarms would be triggered if there was no electric. There was a power cut, remember?! 🙄

Face it Sophie, you read tattle and are trying to cover your ass knowing you have been called out on your constant lies. Just like with everything else you say and do, you jump on anything that might relate to the everyday folk because you are desperate to stay relevant.

Very bad acting this morning. Your exaggerated story was embarrassing. Desperate times, desperate measures. Buying bots, clawing at anything that may be relatable, dirty deletes when you realise you’ve been caught out. The constant ridiculous filters and editing. You don’t look like that and your life isn’t the fairytale you portray online.

You aren’t relevant anymore honey and these lies need to stop. It’s pathetic. But greed comes first doesn’t it Sophie. You want more because you aren’t happy. You need to be admired and daily ego boosts. It’s sad really. You’ve got money, two healthy little boys, the opportunity give them an incredible life. Just a shame what Sophie wants will always be priority and will eventually destroy their lives.

Money doesn’t buy happiness. But you know that already don’t you. Just look in the mirror, without a filter and you will see.

• Heart
Reactions: 59