Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted faux flowers and vase - £180. I hope to god she declares it. But she won’t and none of her followers will be able to afford that. Ffs. I was in a good mood today and this has pissed me off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Hello…..Nigel? Yep, she’s at it again…that’s right not declaring an obvious ad….I KNOW she’s an utter bellend…ok, thanks babe, chat soon..kisses to Marge (Nigel’s wife) tatty bye x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Gifted faux flowers and vase - £180. I hope to god she declares it. But she won’t and none of her followers will be able to afford that. Ffs. I was in a good mood today and this has pissed me off.
I’m guessing she’s above Poppybelles now🙄

Reactions: 17
Does she seriously think putting “the most beautiful gift thank you” is enough? Well I suppose she is still learning guys 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Even more cringe than I remember! Yes, that reply from Ant's sister was ace, almost a "get well hun" 🤣View attachment 2133822
Oh my days, she seriously thinks she would be able to cope with being on ”I’m a tend celebrity” 🤣😂🤣 She had to have NoNob acting as her bodyguard at a Children’s book signing….and he had to cough in code to her 😂

Can you imagine her cooking vomfests on the campfire, slapping herself silly if so much as a fly flew near her, let alone a bleeping great spider crawl over her. Imagine her crawling in a tunnel filled with creepy crawlies, ratzzz… oh hang on she’s used to creepy NoNob and ratzzzman 🐀😂

Maybe she’s going on the next series and that’s why she’s been doing the zip wires and getting NoNob to film her tend sleeping on their tend hill. She did say it’s the only reality show she would do as she’s watched it her “whole life” (I think I read that in an article about when she was asked to do Strictly) Her tend bestbubs4eva won it, so I bet that’s why she’d want to do it…. 🤔🙄

I‘d vote her to do every task and I’d be cackling like a seal into my pasta watching it to be honessssscht 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Urgh - fake flowers from a business that says it's sustainable. The reason they say they are sustainable is that real flowers may have a high carbon footprint and apparently theirs don't ... but they conveniently don't say what the carbon footprint of their flowers is or whether they can be recycled or, as far as I can see, what they are even made from. Oh but the boxes they come in are 100% recyclable. That all says GREENWASH to me.
Can anyone remember what was on the table where the new fake flowers are now - I assume that's now been chucked out.

In contrast there is this Essex based florist that is working towards true sustainability - https://www.bybloom.co.uk/sustainable-florist/company

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Surely at this point she’s taking the piss out of us taking the piss out of her.
“Henry’s 💦💦 Ssssssshhhhhhhhtrolled 💦💦☔in from outside!”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Urgh - fake flowers from a business that says it's sustainable. The reason they say they are sustainable is that real flowers may have a high carbon footprint and apparently theirs don't ... but they conveniently don't say what the carbon footprint of their flowers is or whether they can be recycled or, as far as I can see, what they are even made from. Oh but the boxes they come in are 100% recyclable. That all says GREENWASH to me.
Can anyone remember what was on the table where the new fake flowers are now - I assume that's now been chucked out.
Oh don't. It sends me to new levels of rage to see plastic flowers labelled as sustainable.
Where are they manufactured? What's the carbon footprint? Are they made from recycled plastic or can they be recycled themselves? What's the shelf life of them before they begin to degrade and need replacing?

duck greenwashing. I can't bear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

In contrast there is this Essex based florist that is working towards true sustainability - https://www.bybloom.co.uk/sustainable-florist/company
They are so ugly as well. Don't get why she doesn't like real flowers. Real ones are gorgeous and vibrant, my 2 quid bunch of tulips from Lidl are beautiful and have lasted 2 weeks so far. When they are done they will go in the compost bin. That company is definitely greenwashing.

Reactions: 33
They are so ugly as well. Don't get why she doesn't like real flowers. Real ones are gorgeous and vibrant, my 2 quid bunch of tulips from Lidl are beautiful and have lasted 2 weeks so far. When they are done they will go in the compost bin. That company is definitely greenwashing.
They are as ugly as her fake hanging baskets! No farm I know has fake trees, flowers, plants & hanging baskets.

I am on a mission to rid the world of greenwashing whenever I can.
I hate it too. All these big companies making out they are sustainable and environmentally friendly when they just aren't. It's so misleading and false advertising. Like P&G putting plant based ingredient on their labels. Yeah, what about all the other ingredients, the plastic shite it's packaged in etc.

Reactions: 20
For the sake of her children she should have fake llamas - at least they wouldn't be able to tread goodness knows what through the house.
She could still kiss them and Henry would have somewhere to cock his leg.
Will never get my brain around this woman.

• Haha
I hate it too. All these big companies making out they are sustainable and environmentally friendly when they just aren't. It's so misleading and false advertising. Like P&G putting plant based ingredient on their labels. Yeah, what about all the other ingredients, the plastic shite it's packaged in etc.
Yup, I looked into that and just on ingredient is plant based and some of the others are very environmentally damaging.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.