Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Who remembers the night Ant and Dec did a live and Hinch was trying to get their attention in the comments.
You mean this? 🤭🤭
C585136F-8EAA-45A5-9027-D17EE5B453E4.jpeg
AAA5C28C-1BF7-499F-BC95-734C1E482027.jpeg
23F97641-D708-49E8-A150-B371077048DA.jpeg
FB178540-3289-4539-A40F-7F41C3DC95A6.jpeg
F8E323B0-14A4-4AB5-BE1A-64ABF56D180D.jpeg
F4AF89EB-505A-4055-B623-E4A681A7C426.jpeg

---
* there's a screenshot missing before that last one where she said something like "oh my god I'm shaking I can't breathe". That's Ants sister (? I think?) replying to that comment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 115

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Her mother even walks in the same awkward way as her.

btw I’ve been catching up after spawning my latest mini chef. All good.

Mod edit, please stop quoting this to just say congrats or a few words. Use like otherwise it adds lots of offtopic posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here…… 🤭

Sopha carried on the party back at home with Hennerz, RoyOiOi and the Ghost of the back passage…. NoNob and Fruitcake are still trying to get her off the wobbly F&B Boooove 🤭

3A8EA49D-2F18-4B75-84EE-F47992481ED0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

CoolMom

VIP Member
Hola chickas! Long time no type as quite frankly, I have a loife hunnay and I mostly can't be bothered to keep up with whatever boring shit she calls content.

I hope we are all keeping well?

Just wanted to pop on and share this from a rather funny Insta I follow of a lady who on the whole, keeps it real. She did a q&a about cringe Insta behaviour and almost every one was 100% pure Hinch 🤣

Much love xx

Ps) I thought the new animals were pigs, but now I'm saying those tiny sheep. Hinch will call anything a "fur baby" regardless of what kond of coat it has. My thoughts and prayers are with you, you poor, defenceless, powerless 3 baby animals ❤😢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

CoolMom

VIP Member
Nah mate. I'm tapping out for a while again.

The comments on her grid post about how "that website" make her feel ugly, should be banned and call her fat etc.

I was so fucking close to replying to link the posts where we say she is a NICE LOOKING WOMAN just NOTHING LIKE HER FILTWRER VERSION SHE PUTS ON HER STORIES. I didn't, but I wanted to so bad.

I'm not after Hinch for her looks (imo she is a tall, slim, average looking blonde woman in her 30s...nothing to get excited about but also nothing to mock). I'm after her for her lies, plagiarism, filters, manipulation, overuse of chemical, lack of talent but MOST of all her exploitation of her kids who don't know or care what Instagram is.

I can't be arsed to see all the lick arse comments she has begged for with this grid post (considering her last post got less than 500 in 24 hours she is clearly begging for engament) so I'm gonna remove myself and focus on not sharing my kids private lives online or filtering myself beyond recognition this weekend and enjoy the Bank Holiday. I hope you all do too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 81

mumpty

Chatty Member
Guysssh, I can’t believe this is my life. Little old me got her first thread title.
Just hosted a meeting in my living room to tell my toddler and dog employees about Elmer the elephant our commercial strategy. I’m fank yoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Danielle0120

VIP Member
God I can't stand her. Jumping around screeching, it's just embarrassing, she'll be getting fingered in the alley later... By Stacey.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

New title courtesy of @mumpty
Mark your suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them swear free and short please!

Since the last thread she's been boring. Still milking the roof clean, still drip feeding Ron's invisible needs, still grasping for relevant content.

She's had 7 consecutive days of follower losses, we're divided as to whether this is a clever ploy to manufacture a "bounce back" or she's genuinely struggling to keep her bots interested.

She's drip feeding boss babe Hinch again, with a sneaky shot of a presentation she made to her family and animals in the lodge front room.
We await the unveiling of her new commercial strategy for the remainder of 2023.

She hasn't yet revealed the new animals. Jury's out on whether it's sheep, pigs, rabbits, emus, wallabies, capybara, ducks, ponies, antelope, aadvarks, pygmy hippos or Maldons first and only quokkas.

Thread 500 can be found here and is worth a read for new and old.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

anniemouse

VIP Member
Guysssh, I can’t believe this is my life. Little old me got her first thread title.
Just hosted a meeting in my living room to tell my toddler and dog employees about Elmer the elephant our commercial strategy. I’m fank yoo
You’re such a bossbabe I’m going to tag you 1000 times on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She needs to take that child's dummy out his mouth. Listen to his speech. It's just words mixed with spit and slurping. When kids talk with dummys in, the noise makes me cringe.

I'm actually all for dummys, my kids all had them, but from about age 1 it was only for naps and bedtime only. Then when naps dropped, dums where for bedtime only. Bedtime is absolutely fine, it's a comfort, I don't have a age limit for bedtime comforts. Hence why I never say anything about Ronnie's bedtime bottle still. It does no harm.
But Lennie does not need that dummy morning til night. He looks and sounds ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Having a cracking night out doesn’t involve updating instagram every 5 Fucking seconds. You do all that the next day if you are having a decent night.

Take me back to the days of no social media and nights out. 2 bottles of beer and the dance room at the local night club and I was happy for hours dancing away. No selfies in sight. That’s a good night.

• Heart
Reactions: 68