Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the actual point in all these fake plants and flowers? I have a 19 year old plant (and a slightly younger cutting of it that she gave me) which belonged to my Mummaz and it makes me so happy to see it, it’s so special to me and one of my most treasured possessions.

After caring for it for a few years I realised that I can keep plants alive so I’ve started picking up more and chatting to the plant man who comes into work to care for the ones in the office.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What is the actual point in all these fake plants and flowers? I have a 19 year old plant (and a slightly younger cutting of it that she gave me) which belonged to my Mummaz and it makes me so happy to see it, it’s so special to me and one of my most treasured possessions.

After caring for it for a few years I realised that I can keep plants alive so I’ve started picking up more and chatting to the plant man who comes into work to care for the ones in the office.
I also have a plant from my Mums house after she passed away.
Have kept it alive for eight years now and it is more precious to me than anything else I own 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Another plastic bunch of flowers, another undeclared gift, another unjustified gift, another reason to despise the bleep.

It doesn't take maintenance to get real flowers! Support your local florist or even your local supermarket so it supports farmers and buy REAL flowers!! For £200 (what this tit costs) you can get real flowers for 4 months!

Does she not realise she calls her house a farm and the flowers and plants (even outside) are artificial?! She is a bleeping JOKE!!! She buys nasty plastic and covers them with Zoflora or lenor sheets so they smell like the real stuff is supposed to smell like - make it make shensh. I had a neighbour a few years back who was a massive fan of hers (im not gonna lie she wasn't the smartest tool in the box, but she was kind and lovely) and she stopped buying real xmas trees and started to buy artificial trees because hinch was promoting it, and at the same time she was buying 'fir tree scent cans' to spray around the house!!

Bloody hell. I know im rambling but this post has set me off.

Too much artificial junk. Real flowers and real plants bring real joy. She is promoting artificial joy.

God I dislike her.

Reactions: 37
The dumbass sheep just follow and don’t actually order anything though 🙄🙄

Saint Soph is probably sitting there smugly basking in her own sense of self importance though and that’s what matters 🤣🤣
I was just going to say something along the same lines!

Followers means nothing, walking around a large Dept store means nothing... Its cash in the tills that counts?

It won't matter who follows the flower people, apparently 4.7 million follow Hinch but they haven't sold 4.7 million bottles of country garden softener?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a sado, sitting on the sofa on her own (in a very echoey room) laughing and telling people about some very basic witch throws which you can buy anywhere. I have no desire to be anything like her. I enjoy my chaotic life full of laughter, kids, dogs which get walked and going to work. She’s basically an unemployed sad bastard

Reactions: 22
I have to add, although it's not 'home decor' - my sweet, young and gorgeous brother who very sadly and suddenly passed away nearly a year ago to this day, I imagine it sounds bonkers but I often wonder how to decorate his grave best. Never in my wildest dreams would I put fake flowers on it just because it lasts, even though I am 1000's of miles away from the grave. I can go regularly enough to refresh the pots or get new ones even though my father goes every day to water them/clean and whatever... Why on earth would you suggest fake flowers. or plants in a house with living people!

I get it with orchids, not to be the devils advocate but they are hard to keep up with. But a basic bunch of flowers seriously. She is disconnected from all natural instincts - animals, flowers, plants and above all CHILDREN.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Think old Hinchy has a serial stalker on her tail. Grim Fanny is absolutely insane, tagging her repeatedly in her own reel she posted over 2 weeks ago. I kid you not, she's tagged her 25 times now in the post and keeps resharing the reel on her stories on the daily. Tagging and editing the reel each time.
Trying to grab her matriachs attention.
I just posted this on Grims thread on here but think it needs a place on here too.
She's an obsessive maniac I tell ya. Hinch will have got a notification every time Jessie tagged her. I'd have blocked the fucker long ago. Unhinged behaviour.

View for yourself.

Screenshot_2023-04-28-16-18-49-56_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-28-16-17-38-58_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Those flowers are £180 and the vase £62

What.the.duck
The vase looks worth it, it is pretty and looks huge, but the flowers.. 180!? Notttt a CHANCE!!!

I get flowers once a month for my lounge bay window and they're never more than a tenner, so yeah in the long run, that big fake bunch are so much cheaper, but I love real flowers, I love the smell and the colours. They're better.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god, now she has new, posh fake flowers are we going to see her do that weird thing she does where she washes them in a sink just with soap suds and no water.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think old Hinchy has a serial stalker on her tail. Grim Fanny is absolutely insane, tagging her repeatedly in her own reel she posted over 2 weeks ago. I kid you not, she's tagged her 25 times now in the post and keeps resharing the reel on her stories on the daily. Tagging and editing the reel each time.
Trying to grab her matriachs attention.
I just posted this on Grims thread on here but think it needs a place on here too.
She's an obsessive maniac I tell ya. Hinch will have got a notification every time Jessie tagged her. I'd have blocked the fucker long ago. Unhinged behaviour.

View for yourself.

View attachment 2134250View attachment 2134249
She is absolutely tapped in the head. I wrote on the thread that I'm so temped to message Hinch myself and ask her to put this sad act out of her misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.