Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to take that child's dummy out his mouth. Listen to his speech. It's just words mixed with spit and slurping. When kids talk with dummys in, the noise makes me cringe.

I'm actually all for dummys, my kids all had them, but from about age 1 it was only for naps and bedtime only. Then when naps dropped, dums where for bedtime only. Bedtime is absolutely fine, it's a comfort, I don't have a age limit for bedtime comforts. Hence why I never say anything about Ronnie's bedtime bottle still. It does no harm.
But Lennie does not need that dummy morning til night. He looks and sounds ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
God I wish she would give lennie a hair cut, it's not curls Sophie, it's tangled baby hair that needs a trim! And take that 🤬🤬🤬🤬 dummy out of his mouth!!! Shes an absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 39
Jeeez my 18 month old knows a dummy is for bedtime only. Even throws the dummies out of bed in the morning when it’s time to get up 😂 no way are they needed in the daytime at that age, especially when they’re trying to speak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I get the dummy/soother thing BUT not 24/7. The child needs to be able to speak or babble during the day. Keep it for naps and bedtime. Also…if his eye teeth are very pronounced, that too is due to overuse of the soother. It does rectify itself WHEN THEY STOP USING IT.

Reactions: 17
Nothing wrong with a dummy, my son had one when he was little, but it stayed in his cot. Once he woke up in the morning, if he wanted to get out of his cot then he left the dummy there. How is Lennie supposed to speak when he's got a plug stuck in his gob 24/7? She'll be claiming that he's got "invisible speech needs" next!

Reactions: 30
Nothing wrong with a dummy, my son had one when he was little, but it stayed in his cot. Once he woke up in the morning, if he wanted to get out of his cot then he left the dummy there. How is Lennie supposed to speak when he's got a plug stuck in his gob 24/7? She'll be claiming that he's got "invisible speech needs" next!
Exactly and when he goes to nursery they’ll expect not to have one so she needs to wean him off soon🙄

Reactions: 18
This screenshot says it all. Heartbreaking and so wrong. Those horrid animals shouldn’t be anywhere near a child’s haven / play equipment. It’s so sad that she’s completely prioritised those animals over her own children and dedicated the entire garden to them. Most parents would give their left arm to have a garden that size for their children to play in. X

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 63
She's the most sinfully boring person I think I've ever come across on insta.
I don't know how she's managed it but even her animals are boring.
Paint drying on a wall would crack her up 🙄.

She's the literal definition of an NPC. An empty vessel. No deep thoughts or feelings. Just likes to spend money and accumulate tit in her house like she's a Sim.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's the most sinfully boring person I think I've ever come across on insta.
I don't know how she's managed it but even her animals are boring.
Paint drying on a wall would crack her up 🙄.

She's the literal definition of an NPC. An empty vessel. No deep thoughts or feelings. Just likes to spend money and accumulate tit in her house like she's a Sim.

Seriously she could be classed as the 8th wonder of the world! How the duck does anyone follow her, interact with her, likes her (both online and in real loife) is beyond me! Why can't corporates see how tit she is and that her 4.7M followers are mainly idle and bots. What a lazy fanny. Sitting there probably eating biscuits and posting a link for amazon's crappy blankets. Watching people on the tube everyday is more exciting and inspiring than her bollox.

RETIRE!

Reactions: 16
Seriously she could be classed as the 8th wonder of the world! How the duck does anyone follow her, interact with her, likes her (both online and in real loife) is beyond me! Why can't corporates see how tit she is and that her 4.7M followers are mainly idle and bots. What a lazy fanny. Sitting there probably eating biscuits and posting a link for amazon's crappy blankets. Watching people on the tube everyday is more exciting and inspiring than her bollox.

RETIRE!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm confused I'm sure she said she worked 6days a week. Yet here she is sat of the sofa with no child anywhere to been seen 🙄

Reactions: 26
Is she literally just sitting on the sofa all morning..there is zero noise in the background.
Her stories this morning have absolutely bored me to death even more than usual!!

Reactions: 21
I don’t post much anymore cause I just cba. However when I popped into Morrisons I saw this and thought I’d share, don’t think it’s the big hit she had hoped
Wow and not Long been released🤭🤭🤭🤭 and she wants to go it alone, Big mistake, Huge🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Once more for the people at the back (Hinch)… Nobody, not one single person gives a Tend Farm rats arse about your livestock.

(Except for the brown one as he’s clearly a rattler at heart)

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.