Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think old Hinchy has a serial stalker on her tail. Grim Fanny is absolutely insane, tagging her repeatedly in her own reel she posted over 2 weeks ago. I kid you not, she's tagged her 25 times now in the post and keeps resharing the reel on her stories on the daily. Tagging and editing the reel each time.
Trying to grab her matriachs attention.
I just posted this on Grims thread on here but think it needs a place on here too.
She's an obsessive maniac I tell ya. Hinch will have got a notification every time Jessie tagged her. I'd have blocked the fucker long ago. Unhinged behaviour.

View for yourself.

View attachment 2134250View attachment 2134249
Why the duck did she strap it in what a bleeping loser I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is the actual point in all these fake plants and flowers? I have a 19 year old plant (and a slightly younger cutting of it that she gave me) which belonged to my Mummaz and it makes me so happy to see it, it’s so special to me and one of my most treasured possessions.

After caring for it for a few years I realised that I can keep plants alive so I’ve started picking up more and chatting to the plant man who comes into work to care for the ones in the office.
lIn answer to your question - Hinch gets fake flowers, plants and trees so the livestock (no not you Jamie) don't eat them. Plus she's a lazy cow. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dumbass sheep just follow and don’t actually order anything though 🙄🙄

Saint Soph is probably sitting there smugly basking in her own sense of self importance though and that’s what matters 🤣🤣
All the comments saying how beautiful they are but way out of peoples price range. Think they wasted them on the wrong influencer 😂😂
Another thing, the throws tumble dry really well apparently, how about you hang them outside Hinch? Come to think of it, why doesn’t she have anywhere to hang washing outside?? She’s so unrelatable!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
How ridiculously filtered is the last post showing the vase & flowers 🙄 stupid cow!

I missed the Henry reel- just watched, yes she obviously loves him but he will end up with loads of medical issues if he doesn’t go on a low fat diet and she feeds him less. Short walk every day and less food.
I think she probably does love her animals but treats them like a human rather than the animals they are not considering what their actual animal basic needs are.
If she can't grasp the concept of a dogs basic needs a) she is thick and b) she should not be trying her hand at being a tend fecking farmer

• Haha
Think old Hinchy has a serial stalker on her tail. Grim Fanny is absolutely insane, tagging her repeatedly in her own reel she posted over 2 weeks ago. I kid you not, she's tagged her 25 times now in the post and keeps resharing the reel on her stories on the daily. Tagging and editing the reel each time.
Trying to grab her matriachs attention.
I just posted this on Grims thread on here but think it needs a place on here too.
She's an obsessive maniac I tell ya. Hinch will have got a notification every time Jessie tagged her. I'd have blocked the fucker long ago. Unhinged behaviour.

View for yourself.

View attachment 2134250View attachment 2134249
Grim claims they talk alllll the time and that they are "bubs", they clearly aren't friends.
Grim is CRAZY

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes but sheep following for a nose aren’t the same as sales are they? I’m interested in the uplift in actual profit, not followers
No, I don’t believe they buy these things especially during these times where money is tight.

Reactions: 4
If she can't grasp the concept of a dogs basic needs a) she is thick and b) she should not be trying her hand at being a tend fecking farmer
She is NOT a farmer, she is NOT even a gardener..... If she was she would be able to grow SOMETHING!!

She even buys fake grass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Laura Kenny has got her three alpacas haltered and is walking them down a lane, she's only had them a couple of weeks, obviously looking after them properly

Reactions: 26
I know lots dislike Stacy Solomon but I must say she has what it takes to sell unlike Hinch who I find very irritating and condescending!

She is also very aware of people's budgets?

I just watched her latest post where she is going to show her new collection of kids clothing for Primani.......I don't even have kids and I am excited to see it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Where is everything in her house? She has 2 kids, a husband and a dog, where are the shoes and coats just chucked on the floor/strewn about on various chairs? The dog toys, bed and food. The kids toys left on the floor? There is absolutely no evidence that anybody lives in that museum of gifted tat. I just don't get her life, its so far removed from reality. I feel bad for people who follow her and believe any of it is normal, or think that's what their lives should be like.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.