Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she had to buy THREE blankets 🙄, couldn’t have one to wash and one clean. Just has to be that number for everything FREAK!

Reactions: 28
Why are her stories so Groundhog Day. Same old same old, kids, brags, boring boring animals,.cracking up at nothing ZZZZzzzzzzz

Reactions: 29
Guys, I just stumbled upon my washing machine in full rinsing spin and that really cracked me up! Hope it makes you smile. Little old me owning a washing machine, who's loife am I living! Dunno but I am enjoying every miniiiite.
Anyway here's a link to where I got that little old machine who makes me so happy.

ps I love you all so much, you're the best easiest money making idiots I could ever dream of xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Is that her done for the day then?

You are such a hard worker Sophie Rose. Well done

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not trolled on here. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again-

if you choose to share your life, making money in the process, then people are entitled to give opinions of the public things that you post! Every single person in the public eye has their critics, and Mrs Hinch has more than most, because of the way that she takes advantage of vulnerable people (the additional needs girl springs to mind), at the end of the day, it’s people like that they have lined her pockets with the millions of pounds to her company has.

if her mental health is really that bad, then she should walk away.
and for the safety of her family, if she’s genuinely being followed by somebody that would be the day that I would say enough, stop and delete everything. But greedy, grabber hands obviously wants more and more and more. What else could you possibly want to achieve.
She’s bought her big showy house, she’s got millions in the bank! give it up!

Reactions: 46
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I missed the Henry reel- just watched, yes she obviously loves him but he will end up with loads of medical issues if he doesn’t go on a low fat diet and she feeds him less. Short walk every day and less food.
I think she probably does love her animals but treats them like a human rather than the animals they are not considering what their actual animal basic needs are.

Reactions: 12
So you’ve got one video with her kid staring out the window then right after it one with the dog and the chicken able to go in and out as they please…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.