Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The parenting hell podcast , which I love, is looking for suggestions for new guests. Guess who's been suggested a few times?šŸ™„ If that happens I'm afraid me , Josh and Rob will have to go our separate waysšŸ˜ŖšŸ˜ŖšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Theyā€™ve mentioned Tattle before now as well. If only Rob realised just how manipulative she is. Thatā€™s the purpose of Tattle - calling out ā€œinfluencersā€ for.
---
Rob and Josh would probably roast her tbf. Itā€™s best that she never goes on as a guest šŸ™ƒ
Josh hasnā€™t a clue who she is. Rob thinks she big-time well-known.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Theyā€™ve mentioned Tattle before now as well. If only Rob realised just how manipulative she is. Thatā€™s the purpose of Tattle - calling out ā€œinfluencersā€ for.
---

Josh hasnā€™t a clue who she is. Rob thinks she big-time well-known.
Ooh. Iā€™ve never actually listened to the podcast but I know Josh and Rob from other TV. Didnā€™t realise Tattle was well-known enough to be mentioned by them.
I did think Josh probably didnā€™t know who she is. I sometimes wish I didnā€™t know who Hinch is either šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was it Rob that was at SS wedding and she started following him immediately but no follow back?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The parenting hell podcast , which I love, is looking for suggestions for new guests. Guess who's been suggested a few times?šŸ™„ If that happens I'm afraid me , Josh and Rob will have to go our separate waysšŸ˜ŖšŸ˜ŖšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
At least sheā€™s not nominating herself, unlike last time! I donā€™t think she ever went on either šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

IMG_3409.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Who remembers the night Ant and Dec did a live and Hinch was trying to get their attention in the comments.
You mean this? šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
C585136F-8EAA-45A5-9027-D17EE5B453E4.jpeg
AAA5C28C-1BF7-499F-BC95-734C1E482027.jpeg
23F97641-D708-49E8-A150-B371077048DA.jpeg
FB178540-3289-4539-A40F-7F41C3DC95A6.jpeg
F8E323B0-14A4-4AB5-BE1A-64ABF56D180D.jpeg
F4AF89EB-505A-4055-B623-E4A681A7C426.jpeg

---
* there's a screenshot missing before that last one where she said something like "oh my god I'm shaking I can't breathe". That's Ants sister (? I think?) replying to that comment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 115
You mean this? šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
View attachment 2133209View attachment 2133210View attachment 2133212View attachment 2133213View attachment 2133214View attachment 2133211
---
* there's a screenshot missing before that last one where she said something like "oh my god I'm shaking I can't breathe". That's Ants sister (? I think?) replying to that comment.
That will never not be funny!! I cannot believe she actually thought, typed and pressed enter at the vagina comment! The smell of desperation is shhtronga than Zoflora! Get well hunnayyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't live in the UK but where I am our our trees have plenty of leaves on them by now - is this not the case in Maldon? Are we looking at another pre-record here?

Reactions: 9
Just watched the latest post with no sound but from this I understand the following

1- Lon has curly hair
2- both hens are still alive and well
3- Henry did not kill Pam, look how happy they are around them
4- the hens donā€™t tit, look at my clean patio

Anything else I have missed, well apart from the bit when Henry suddenly disappears off screen mid wander and then reappears clearly waiting for his next command in this orchestrated piece of idyllic farm life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Itā€™s no wonder her children canā€™t talk properly and Ronnie had ā€œinvisible speech needsā€ for god knows how long or whatever she called it. She doesnā€™t converse with her children in the slightest. Just parrots back whatever they say to her. Lon: ā€œhello Patā€, Soph: ā€œhello Patā€. Drives me absolutely insane, it isnā€™t hard to chat to your kids?! X

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just watched the latest post with no sound but from this I understand the following

1- Lon has curly hair
2- both hens are still alive and well
3- Henry did not kill Pam, look how happy they are around them
4- the hens donā€™t tit, look at my clean patio

Anything else I have missed, well apart from the bit when Henry suddenly disappears off screen mid wander and then reappears clearly waiting for his next command in this orchestrated piece of idyllic farm life.
What I got from that was if Henry did decide to go for one of the Hens who was nearby to stop him? Maybe someone was close by šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø but that makes me nervous. I have 2 lovely, soft dogs but still am cautious. Never under estimate a dog & its prey drive.

Reactions: 14
Yay another clip with gushing music while she parrots back to a child who is trying to speak with a dummy in his mouth. šŸ„±

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.