Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor Nan, blesssh’er’arrrt 🤢 To be honesssssscht, it looks like something she’d feed the chickensssh #Vomfessstsh

15AA2B9F-93C3-4EE2-BA94-F04CD335B3CC.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know about those monstrosities she's just cooked up look like tit but they sure as hell will give her poor old nan the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahhh her poor Nan being served that shite.

Sophie, please acknowledge Grim Fan's reel, the relentless tagging and thirst for your attention is beyond embarassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Millionaire serves iceberg lettuce 😂 no wonder her poor Nan was hospitalised. Probably a pre record and she needed an ambulance after that. I am no cook by any stretch of the imagination but I can serve better food than that. You can buy better packet salads!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.