Mrs Hinch #640 Repeating content from 2019 cos she is an instagram has-been

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

New title courtesy of @mumpty
Mark your suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them swear free and short please!

Since the last thread she's been boring. Still milking the roof clean, still drip feeding Ron's invisible needs, still grasping for relevant content.

She's had 7 consecutive days of follower losses, we're divided as to whether this is a clever ploy to manufacture a "bounce back" or she's genuinely struggling to keep her bots interested.

She's drip feeding boss babe Hinch again, with a sneaky shot of a presentation she made to her family and animals in the lodge front room.
We await the unveiling of her new commercial strategy for the remainder of 2023.

She hasn't yet revealed the new animals. Jury's out on whether it's sheep, pigs, rabbits, emus, wallabies, capybara, ducks, ponies, antelope, aadvarks, pygmy hippos or Maldons first and only quokkas.

Thread 500 can be found here and is worth a read for new and old.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Mark your suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them swear free and short please!

Since the last thread she's been boring. Still milking the roof clean, still drip feeding Ron's invisible needs, still grasping for relevant content.

She's had 7 consecutive days of follower losses, we're divided as to whether this is a clever ploy to manufacture a "bounce back" or she's genuinely struggling to keep her bots interested.

She's drip feeding boss babe Hinch again, with a sneaky shot of a presentation she made to her family and animals in the lodge front room.
We await the unveiling of her new commercial strategy for the remainder of 2023.

She hasn't yet revealed the new animals. Jury's out on whether it's sheep, pigs, rabbits, emus, wallabies, capybara, ducks, ponies, antelope, aadvarks, pygmy hippos or Maldons first and only quokkas.

One of my favourite thread titles🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine a Hinch online shop :LOL: Nobody apart from Lakey21 would buy any of her made in china by underaged slaves so it could be reasonably prices because obviously she will not have the volume. MLM coming up foshure.

She can't even sell her business because she is so narcissistic that she made it all about her.

I have a good idea as to what she could/should have done or what she could do but I won't post it here because she will use it, although she has not read tattle since Elizabeth I had her first chignon.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Guysssh, I can’t believe this is my life. Little old me got her first thread title.
Just hosted a meeting in my living room to tell my toddler and dog employees about Elmer the elephant our commercial strategy. I’m fank yoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Guysssh, I can’t believe this is my life. Little old me got her first thread title.
Just hosted a meeting in my living room to tell my toddler and dog employees about Elmer the elephant our commercial strategy. I’m fank yoo
You’re such a bossbabe I’m going to tag you 1000 times on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Hola chickas! Long time no type as quite frankly, I have a loife hunnay and I mostly can't be bothered to keep up with whatever boring tit she calls content.

I hope we are all keeping well?

Just wanted to pop on and share this from a rather funny Insta I follow of a lady who on the whole, keeps it real. She did a q&a about cringe Insta behaviour and almost every one was 100% pure Hinch 🤣

Much love xx

Ps) I thought the new animals were pigs, but now I'm saying those tiny sheep. Hinch will call anything a "fur baby" regardless of what kond of coat it has. My thoughts and prayers are with you, you poor, defenceless, powerless 3 baby animals ❤😢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Hola chickas! Long time no type as quite frankly, I have a loife hunnay and I mostly can't be bothered to keep up with whatever boring tit she calls content.

I hope we are all keeping well?

Just wanted to pop on and share this from a rather funny Insta I follow of a lady who on the whole, keeps it real. She did a q&a about cringe Insta behaviour and almost every one was 100% pure Hinch 🤣

Much love xx

Ps) I thought the new animals were pigs, but now I'm saying those tiny sheep. Hinch will call anything a "fur baby" regardless of what kond of coat it has. My thoughts and prayers are with you, you poor, defenceless, powerless 3 baby animals ❤😢
Ahh alabamalola 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is the c in hinch on a different angle in confirmation that she’s a bleep ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did 3 presentations last week. I held them across my offices because inviting staff to come round and sit in your lounge for a meeting is just weird (and I don’t even have alpacas or chickens in my house!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d like to know who is still engaging with her? There’s absolutely nothing interesting about her. She’s a tit mum. Her house is ugly. Just bore off

Reactions: 43
What's best friend Stacy up to tonight then....

Sounds just like a blethering 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The parenting hell podcast , which I love, is looking for suggestions for new guests. Guess who's been suggested a few times?🙄 If that happens I'm afraid me , Josh and Rob will have to go our separate ways😪😪🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 24

just a lurker ….
but I needed to say if this doesn’t scream she is a business not your friendly neighbourhood insta wanker then I’m sorry but her followers are beyond help

Reactions: 32
Wow less than one page in over three hours, even the trolls aren’t engaged anymore 😅

I wish I could think of something to say to start a conversation about her but there’s nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The parenting hell podcast , which I love, is looking for suggestions for new guests. Guess who's been suggested a few times?🙄 If that happens I'm afraid me , Josh and Rob will have to go our separate ways😪😪🤣🤣🤣
Rob and Josh would probably roast her tbf. It’s best that she never goes on as a guest 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow less than one page in over three hours, even the trolls aren’t engaged anymore 😅

I wish I could think of something to say to start a conversation about her but there’s nothing
Slightly off topic but, like you, I’m bored of Hinch but why is SSS in a bath with blatantly no water, whilst having a good old blether (to keep it Hinch).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who remembers the night Ant and Dec did a live and Hinch was trying to get their attention in the comments.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.