Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks great in those clips. I can't lie.

BUT she's either found a different filter or she's had work done. She looks so different and more fresh faced. I can't put my finger on it.......

Reactions: 30
She's looking a tad thin there. Not shaming her but a few days ago she said she was struggling to loose weight? If anything she needs to put some on and look after herself rather than scrutinising herself in the mirror.
I actually preferred her as she was before the gastric band, she looked much healthier.
I just don't know what's real and what isn't these days though with the amount of filters and photoshopping she does. 🤷

Screenshot_20230419_211546_InsMate Pro.jpg

Reactions: 15
She's looking a tad thin there. Not shaming her but a few days ago she said she was struggling to loose weight? If anything she needs to put some on and look after herself rather than scrutinising herself in the mirror.
I actually preferred her as she was before the gastric band, she looked much healthier.
I just don't know what's real and what isn't these days though with the amount of filters and photoshopping she does. 🤷

View attachment 2113161
Agreed. She’s looking very svelte. Perhaps aided by more flattering clothing. But I’m inclined to believe all that footage is still heavily filtered. Definitely.

Reactions: 36
She looks great in those clips. I can't lie.

BUT she's either found a different filter or she's had work done. She looks so different and more fresh faced. I can't put my finger on it.......
Agree, and it’s the best I’ve ever seen her look - so refreshing to see her in a pair of jeans. Wondering if it’s because she wants tattle to actually approve.. surely not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not surprised one of the hens has gone tbh, she let the boys squeeze them to death on her stories the other day, letting a toddler play with them like a toy. And Ronnie is no better, he's rough as with his toys when we've seen him playing, so a hen won't be no different when being held.
She has 0 respect.

So that's one down, 5 to go, well 6 including Henry !

They used their superpowers to squeeze the chicken like a bagpipe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More quality content, anyone want to take one for the team and count how many times she said “me” “I” and “my” in that “blether”?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's carrying on like one of those annoying kids on the bus who goes through their ringtones 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like Sopha is sat there in her bra or similar!! Showing how hot it is at Tend Farm.

And not knowing where Darlington is - I thought her dad’s family were from the East Coast 🤔

Reactions: 12
Awww she just took her make up off guyzzzzz so that’s her natural look ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to be an OG and regular poster on these threads but haven’t commented for about a year because I finally had it with her. However….tonight I have to comment. I don’t think I have ever seen such narcissism in action as what she has just done. Actually reading her adoring Instagram DM aloud, for Instagram to see/hear. Unbelievable 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She said she doesn't read anything other than her dms ? Lol
Yet all she ever does is aggressively reply to comments 👀
She doesn't know where Darlo is yet her dad is from the North East? OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hinch. Babe. When you filter yourself you need to make sure you’re consistent.
I’m not watching that last story with sound up. What’s she banging on about now?
Basically she's going through her dms and read out three arse licking ones don't ya know. Then going on about who she's following. Oh and she's not an independent woman like Beyonce as she's relies on Jimbobnoknob a lot. You haven't missed much😂

Reactions: 21
Basically she's going through her dms and read out three arse licking ones don't ya know. Then going on about who she's following. Oh and she's not an independent woman like Beyonce as she's relies on Jimbobnoknob a lot. You haven't missed much😂
Blimey. What an arrogant bore she is.

Reactions: 28
So she went from blowing smoke up her own arse, to froffing about beyonce. How random.

Slipped a little hen convo is there but still didn't mention where Pam is. It's the fish all over again.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.