Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow... I seemed to remember saying yesterday I had never seen her wear jeans and a tshirt before... and there you have it... jeans and a plain white top. That look suits her a lot better, infact looks good rather than the baggy trackies... and no white ribbed socks in sight!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Yesterday washing them.

Today still wet, do they dry out slowly?

341835627_175062462112818_6866903588153103524_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
she’s probably decided she likes chicken now and picked her least favourite one.
Justice for Pam!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow... I seemed to remember saying yesterday I had never seen her wear jeans and a tshirt before... and there you have it... jeans and a plain white top. That look suits her a lot better, infact looks good rather than the baggy trackies... and no white ribbed socks in sight!
Ran here to say this.

Reactions: 11
I Still wish she'd bin those bloody plimsoll looking monstrosities she's got on her size 5's

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
Something 'fishy' is going on with Pam *flush*

But in all seriousness I hope Pam is ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe she is going to branch out into the thriller/mystery genre of books:
The mysterious case of the missing chook
The haunting of the back passage
The alpaca who went berserk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lovely jeans you've got on there Soph in HB hiyaaa 👋

As much as it pains me to say you do look lovely in those pics ( directed to you as I know you're reading this 👀 ) but unfortunately for you you're still a bleep 🤣
That's what i came in to say, gets mentioned about her wearing dresses all the time, someone actually said 'why can't she just wear jeans & a top'?
Que hinch stepping out in her jeans after a skeg on here 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s all the drama Mick I just LOVE it
Hope you’ve all watched Gavin & Stacey to get this reference 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Pam in her disguise escaping not a farm.
Borrowed the Sharpie marker from Soph.
Screenshot_20230419-205951_Google.jpg

Really hope Pam is ok and living her best life with chicken people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Whoever is filming her sign her range is clearly trying to get those two women in the background looking at her in shot before they pan down. They don't have a clue who she is.

Also, September song for stories about her spring range? She is so BACKWARDS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.