Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a vomit inducing lunch. No wonder Jim is like he is, he probably pops out for a kebab. That looks vile. I agree with chocolate being part of a meal but not for lunch and not on a plate with skinned cucumber. She is so inept at life. That lunch looked so gross.

Reactions: 19
That's revolting. But Ron doesn't like Pasta? Doesn't he Soph? Cos we've seen him eat pasta in sauce a few time before. WHY LIEEEEEEEEE.

That would've been fine if she didn't try to make PASTA into a LOLLY, or swapped the pasta if they really dont like it for a nice sarnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guyssssssh..... I’m actually giving all 3 of the tutting old ladies (From the tend magical mystery bus trip) a run for their money I’m tutting so much 😱 Where does Sopha get her recipe ideas from, a joke book! 🤡

There’s so much wrong with those pasta pops.... we all know she’s shite at cooking, but that’s got to be the worst vomfest yet.... pasta voms 🤢

Also, why are they stood at a barskittttt in the Orangery eating when there’s the boofff she got from Wimpy when it closed down nearby.... just thinking of poor Rennie and Lonnie walking around eating off a stick gives me the heebie-jeebies...😱

She’s completely clueless and a twit... tut tut TUT

Reactions: 26
Can't believe she's showing Ava May, talk about stepping back in time🤣🥰🤣
I wonder if she could sense what today’s photo dump was going to be…..
And this is just the screenshots I had left. She was gifted a hell of a lot more from AMA. Multiples wax burners, diffusers, car air fresheners, refills etc. etc.

IMG_5254.jpeg
IMG_4909.png
IMG_3949.jpeg
IMG_4192.jpeg
IMG_4716.png
IMG_4191.jpeg
IMG_4523.jpeg
IMG_3791.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg
IMG_4972.jpeg
IMG_7274.jpeg
IMG_3609.jpeg
IMG_3534.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Sebo without a shadow of doubt. I had a Shark Pet, it was the worst vacuum I’ve ever had & customer service was non-existent. Sebo was recommended by an actual cleaner & is brilliant!
Ready to be influenced…..is there a particular model?

Reactions: 3
That's revolting. But Ron doesn't like Pasta? Doesn't he Soph? Cos we've seen him eat pasta in sauce a few time before. WHY LIEEEEEEEEE.

That would've been fine if she didn't try to make PASTA into a LOLLY, or swapped the pasta if they really dont like it for a nice sarnie.
“One of the boys faves” 🤢
1F62828E-F86D-4328-89F9-BFB23B8DE336.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why on earth is she feeding her kids pasta on a stick? And why were they eating off a basket and not a table? Oh I forgot! We didn’t actually see them eat it, just picked up the stick along with the choc Penguin bar! The boys probably thought those sticks were made of sweets. It was prob another quirky way of being featured in the Daily Mail. All staged again. Those kids don’t eat proper nutritional food do they? Wonder if her sister Sam is the same with regards to cooking??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ready to be influenced…..is there a particular model?
I’ve got the Sebo Felix. Mine is the Peonies design as that was on offer at the time. They often have a promotion on. I also bought the extension pole as I have some high ceilings & the stairs brush. I’m disabled & love that I can un clip the body & do the stairs that way as I struggle taking a vacuum on the stairs. I also buy the bag deodorisers. I love Sebo

• Heart
New thread guyshhhhhhhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.