Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have done a great many number of things in my 34 toddler years that I am proud of. Not one of them involves sitting on my arse, scrolling social media and recording myself reading brown nosed messages. She really is the biggest self absorbed narc EVER!

Reactions: 51
Success takes learning and studying. Yeah, right. I can really see Dogpie doing that! 🤣
You NUSTY troll. She did some studying once. She showed us her P&G 'training' thing she was doing on the computer! It was about 5 pages long - which product would you use to wash your clothes A) liquid detergent B) toilet roll C) Jimbobs pants. Well I made the last bit up but pretty sure she was moaning about having to do this little silly online learning. Made my degree look rather tame....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks great in those clips. I can't lie.

BUT she's either found a different filter or she's had work done. She looks so different and more fresh faced. I can't put my finger on it.......
The hair is definitely looking better. The highlights are blending in further up removing the harshness of the roots. If only she’d have a few inches cut off, it would look even better.

ETA - look at us nusty trolls being nice and complimenting her. Shame she only reads her DMs so she’ll never see it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I was thinking the other day, you know how she only ever shows certain rooms being cleaned that have totally already been cleaned… Do you think perhaps that what Joe Public sees is just a set? That in that massive real nottend farmhouse there are other rooms that are actually used/lived in/untidy? It’s impossible to keep a house that spick and span with kids and animals running around all over the place.
Not spick and span just dead rooms.i no we all feel belittled not cleaning like that but if you live,love laugh hunssssss no fuciing room could or actually even should look like that.they are so lifeless.so cold.its not cosy calm or lovely and clean it's just ghost rooms.
---
What a mug shot
This is sooooo her next colab.with her "mug shots!" You've just written the ad for her.

Reactions: 13
I used to be an OG and regular poster on these threads but haven’t commented for about a year because I finally had it with her. However….tonight I have to comment. I don’t think I have ever seen such narcissism in action as what she has just done. Actually reading her adoring Instagram DM aloud, for Instagram to see/hear. Unbelievable 🤯
Aah, lovely to see you pop up on here again. I missed you and the lists you made of all her freebies. It would have been a full time job to list all the gifted items she was given for tend farm! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So strange that she's put jeans on today. It was only yesterday we were saying she never does. Couldn't possibly be that she reads here could it? Or even worse, is using us as her style gurus and taking our advice!

Reactions: 30
Diving in here from the European nusty troll club house (3 wines deep) to say WHERE THE duck DO YOU EVEN BUY SKINNY JEANS FROM ANY MORE?! And IF they're jeggings, get them straight in the bin, Sofe. 3/10 for jeans and t-shirt effortz. It's been noted, you tried. But come on. You buy new tit all the time, get yourself some up to date clothing that suits your frame, shape and age. And again, for the love of bleeping all that is holy, get those damn bastard plimsoll horror trainer shoe things in the bin right away as well.

Anyhoo, #prayersforpat

Reactions: 13
If you ever underestimate how tit she is at her actual job. I’ve followed another home account now for years (insideournewbuild) shes not what you’d call the typical ‘influencer’ she doesn’t post ads etc (anymore) she’s like following a friend - anyway. She frequently will message me to check in how I am responds to followers messages etc
& she messaged me today to see how I am as she knew I was due my baby soon!
hinch that’s how you should be maybe you’d be more relatable then

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
What’s she saying about the north east? It’s bad enough having to live in the same county as her for now but she can stay out of my actual homeland in the NE, she is not welcome there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That shop scene was tragic though.
Can we all just STOP.SIT BACL A KINUTE AND THINK.
Take some deep breaths and stop.realise what we are watching here.what she is doing. This is a woman on the front of.........CLEANING PRODUCTS
CLEANING PRODUCTS
SHE AUTOGRAPHED CLEANING PRODUCTS
Cleaning
Products
Cleaning
Products
This is bleeping joke.
I'm staging a human intervention
This is not something to be proud of sorry.
This is not an achievement.
It's a label on a bottle I wipe my loo with.
It's a label that is on bottles that I clean my shower with.andchow she has done this.the methods she uses. Nah.
It's so weird when you just take a moment and think a woman is signing tags to go in my laundry detergent.in a bargain store.lets get some perspectives back please world.
Because this kind of adoration,or even hinch getting to this,over bleach is too much.
When people currently can't afford to bleeping clean there loo if they want to be warm.a tosser making 20 grand a story over Cleaning hers is a sick joke.
And ni we can't all be the same.or be lucky ,or not with wealth.but the disparity and the cheek and the way shits like her make theirs is not right.and manipulation of half the people who are in fact vulnerable is just wrong.

And the filters duck off.the editing to hide her face or cut out any "true" moments was ridiculous.
And and you can filter running vidro scenes like this.
But still haha her face was twice the width without the shaved of filters.
Your a twit Sophie.today every 20 grand you yoy earned, just send the message more snd more,with each activity of your day of what an ass you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell her ego is greedier for attention than Henners is for processed chicken

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aah, lovely to see you pop up on here again. I missed you and the lists you made of all her freebies. It would have been a full time job to list all the gifted items she was given for tend farm! ☺
No way! I naively thought she might have learnt a lesson and actually bought the stuff herself.
I do still view from time to time but I’ve missed A LOT.
I hate to be that person….but can anyone fill me in on something. Over the cold months, everytime I viewed her stories, the alpacas were inside the house. It was really cold and I couldn’t work out do they just have the doors open all the time. Must be bloody freezing. Very random question I know lol, but I was perplexed by it. Especially as there was me boarding up my chimney to keep out the cold and keep in my heating….but then ya know I’m a normal person actually being effected by the cost of living crisis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The alternative “Wee Blevvvva” of Sopha-Rose, who to be honessssscht, ain’t a natural at this blevvvering malarkey 🤭 (Volume needed 🔈)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.