Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the other day, you know how she only ever shows certain rooms being cleaned that have totally already been cleaned… Do you think perhaps that what Joe Public sees is just a set? That in that massive real nottend farmhouse there are other rooms that are actually used/lived in/untidy? It’s impossible to keep a house that spick and span with kids and animals running around all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We're all concerned with Poor Pam but I'm also worried that she hasn't mentioned Al since he was supposed to be coming home. Bit weird (and incredibly exploitative) to go on about your dad in hospital, even going as far as to post a picture from the hospital, but not to update that he is home and well.
She's low, but typing that out just realised how low exactly.

Reactions: 61
I was thinking the other day, you know how she only ever shows certain rooms being cleaned that have totally already been cleaned… Do you think perhaps that what Joe Public sees is just a set? That in that massive real nottend farmhouse there are other rooms that are actually used/lived in/untidy? It’s impossible to keep a house that spick and span with kids and animals running around all over the place.
💯 yes!!

Reactions: 7
Can confirm no other home bargains looks like that. The ones I’ve been in don’t even have it on display it’s chucked in with the rest

Reactions: 21
I’m placing my bingo that the next book is based on rons diagnosis and that quote she used about autism being a superpower this is what all the superhero dress up will be about in the next book. She’s horrid using these boys purely for content as she has none not a moment is sacred for those boys she doesn’t realise how lucky she is all she does is moan about those poor boys
Currently book number 6000 in the top 100 chart and only about 600 reviews. Have the other 4.69m forgotten to buy theirs yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I have anxiety, I get so nervous" yet is well enough to duck about in Home Bargains.

WHERES PAM!!??

Reactions: 24
Lovely jeans you've got on there Soph in HB hiyaaa 👋

As much as it pains me to say you do look lovely in those pics ( directed to you as I know you're reading this 👀 ) but unfortunately for you you're still a bleep 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Yeah sorry guys, I’m a nusty troll and even I’m going to hold my hands up and say she looks good in the HB videos.
The best I’ve seen her look tbf

Reactions: 27
She looks much better - much more “normal” in the home bargains videos. However don’t forget she’s still filtered to duck in them. Where are the in the wild photos??? If fans have taken photos where are they? I reckon she’s told them not to post any.

Reactions: 28
The Home Bargains stories have got me pure cringing😶😶 The little hand written notes... I’d fling that straight in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m placing my bingo that the next book is based on rons diagnosis and that quote she used about autism being a superpower this is what all the superhero dress up will be about in the next book. She’s horrid using these boys purely for content as she has none not a moment is sacred for those boys she doesn’t realise how lucky she is all she does is moan about those poor boys
I'm taking that bingo from over 2yrs ago, and as I said that long ago is a bingo I don't want to win but feel it will happen

Screenshot_20230418_223422.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_194132.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.