Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on?
I've run out of words to express myself over this woman.
She did look lovely today, but it's not her is it? Just a filtered version. We know what she really looks like so why have i even said she looks lovely? Giving my head a wobble and going to bed 🛌 😴.. Night all x

Reactions: 19
No way! I naively thought she might have learnt a lesson and actually bought the stuff herself.
I do still view from time to time but I’ve missed A LOT.
I hate to be that person….but can anyone fill me in on something. Over the cold months, everytime I viewed her stories, the alpacas were inside the house. It was really cold and I couldn’t work out do they just have the doors open all the time. Must be bloody freezing. Very random question I know lol, but I was perplexed by it. Especially as there was me boarding up my chimney to keep out the cold and keep in my heating….but then ya know I’m a normal person actually being effected by the cost of living crisis 😂
No, still grifting for freebies. Sofas, carpets, furniture and, most disgusting of all, a brand new Emma bed, mattress and bedding that she gave to the dog to sleep on when there are kids in this country without even a bed of their own!

You’re right about the alpacas too. They have free rein of the house because she leaves all the doors open and entices them in with carrot sticks. The cost of living crisis doesn’t affect our Soph and she must be still heating the house to tropical temperatures to have the doors permanently open through the winter. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So she's reading her DMs on her phone so what is she using to record herself, her burner or jimbobs phone 🤔

Reactions: 25
So yesterday we said she never wears anything normal like jeans and a T-shirt, today she wears jeans and a T-shirt and actually looked lovely. Still probably filtered to duck but guess what Hinch, we’re not trolls, we’re actually a decent bunch of fairly intelligent, sensible people. You might find that it makes sense to listen to what we’re saying once in a while instead of deliberately going out of your way just to prove us wrong all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No, still grifting for freebies. Sofas, carpets, furniture and, most disgusting of all, a brand new Emma bed, mattress and bedding that she gave to the dog to sleep on when there are kids in this country without even a bed of their own!

You’re right about the alpacas too. They have free rein of the house because she leaves all the doors open and entices them in with carrot sticks. The cost of living crisis doesn’t affect our Soph and she must be still heating the house to tropical temperatures to have the doors permanently open through the winter. 🙄
Back on the thread 5 minutes and already feeling my blood pressure rise. That is disgraceful. Urgh! I hope she at least marked these items as gifted.
Wonder what the new animals are going to be? My guess is either miniature goats or donkeys.
I’ve seen she’s still vague baiting about Ronnie as well.

Reactions: 12
She looked like a ballbag in that bleeping monstrous coat contraption sorry not sorry.

Also LOOK AT THE BEND IN HER LEGS I AM DECEASED 🤣🤣
IMG_9793.png
IMG_9794.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She looks great in those clips. I can't lie.

BUT she's either found a different filter or she's had work done. She looks so different and more fresh faced. I can't put my finger on it.......
Probably done while she was hiding with 'Coldsores'

Reactions: 13
Diving in here from the European nusty troll club house (3 wines deep) to say WHERE THE duck DO YOU EVEN BUY SKINNY JEANS FROM ANY MORE?! And IF they're jeggings, get them straight in the bin, Sofe. 3/10 for jeans and t-shirt effortz. It's been noted, you tried. But come on. You buy new tit all the time, get yourself some up to date clothing that suits your frame, shape and age. And again, for the love of bleeping all that is holy, get those damn bastard plimsoll horror trainer shoe things in the bin right away as well.

Anyhoo, #prayersforpat
ASOS, Boohoo, PLT, Next, H&M, Primark, pretty much anywhere really. Where do you live in Europe where they don’t sell skinny jeans?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Back on the thread 5 minutes and already feeling my blood pressure rise. That is disgraceful. Urgh! I hope she at least marked these items as gifted.
Wonder what the new animals are going to be? My guess is either miniature goats or donkeys.
I’ve seen she’s still vague baiting about Ronnie as well.
Oh yes, that’s her favourite hobby. She’s either outing Ronnie as the naughty child or dropping hints about him having assessments and about his development. She hasn’t changed in that respect. She still has no consideration for those boys or their right to privacy. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Darlington is in County Durham dimwit. You know, the same county your Dad is from. bleeping hell she's thick

Reactions: 30
Soooo I don't think that video is from tonight. She's been following IAMADMT for daaays. So why is just coming across it now and acting so surprised. Usually if I follow accounts, I usually look at their content and know what they do. When she said his name, it looked like she didnt have a clue.

Reactions: 9
ASOS, Boohoo, PLT, Next, H&M, Primark, pretty much anywhere really. Where do you live in Europe where they don’t sell skinny jeans?
Ok, ok, Hands up, they're available to purchase in soooome places 🙌 but she's a wealthy, modern and young woman with many, many resources available to her. I suppose I just expect her to present herself better as an influencer and trend setter. Guess it's just leggings and cleaning products all the way with her and I should lower (my already low) expectations 😂

Reactions: 5
let’s face it Pam got the duck out of there as soon as the cage was opened again. And I don’t blame her. I hope she does a tell all interview.

#flyfreepam #pamdoesoprah #jailbreak #nushhtyhens #shhhonnikshhhhcrubba #wassshhhhhingmachineclean #atv #hopethathelps

RUN PEGGY, RUN!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder if we will get a story tomorrow of the missing Hen. For all we know she will use a pre record

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.