Mrs Hinch #638 she’s not pregnant, she’s not fat, she’s just an attention seeking twiat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pam has been flushed down the bog quicker than Jimbob blocking the toilet in the camper van 🫢

(I do hope she’s ok though, Dogpie probably just hiding her only to say she’s fine guyscccch 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t think any publisher would touch her after that last ‘book’ bin fire. Talk about an epic fail 🤣

Reactions: 20
Pam has probably flown over the hedge, thumbed a lift on Rat Run Road and is now living her best life with the chicken people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Henry’s too fat not fast enough to catch a hen. All my spaniel has ever managed to catch is an already-injured pigeon! (Which she then proudly brought and dropped at my feet like a gift 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly don’t think any publisher would touch her after that last ‘book’ bin fire. Talk about an epic fail 🤣
I used to love Penguin/Puffin they were always a sign of a really good book, publishing good quality books. Now they seem to be the only one that will touch the shite that influencers churn out. I'm sure they will learn one day.

Reactions: 40
Henry’s too fat not fast enough to catch a hen. All my spaniel has ever managed to catch is an already-injured pigeon! (Which she then proudly brought and dropped at my feet like a gift )
My staffie is good at catching a mouse Having issues with the fuckers at the moment. Poor Henry die on the spot trying to catch a hen 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
@Zofloragirl my little boy has got his EHCP. I’m so relieved
That’s amazing! I am so please for you. I hope it helps to set things in place. What a relief! Xx
---
Are the alpacas still wet from yesterday? Why are they drenched? I can’t help but watch the carnage. She’s a slo mo train wreck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That washing machine bit where the drawer goes is vile. I hardly ever clean mine out and when I do it's not remotely as filthy as that. Infact there's ever hardly any dirt or grime. Definitely all the chemicals that's in her detergents.

Reactions: 17
Where have her friends gone? Are they with Pam? She’s only seen SSS baby once, been out with make up and nail lady a couple of times. Never mentions the kids anymore (I am guessing those not on the payroll dropped her). Doesn’t have anyone round - not since Jim bobs party. Apparently everyone was there at Easter but as Nan and Dad were in hospital I doubt that happened. There is never any evidence that they have a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So obviously trying to get the sheep to ask about Pam, why don't you just say you twit? She's either been rehomed or has died/been killed.

Reactions: 18
I'm not surprised one of the hens has gone tbh, she let the boys squeeze them to death on her stories the other day, letting a toddler play with them like a toy. And Ronnie is no better, he's rough as with his toys when we've seen him playing, so a hen won't be no different when being held.
She has 0 respect.

So that's one down, 5 to go, well 6 including Henry !
Well she did name one of her children Lennie after all..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.