Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’m the same on the Jack Monroe thread. Some very witty posters but a scary number of rules to follow (particularly around posting other stuff under spoiler tabs) and feels slightly impenetrable unless you’re in the clique.

Back to Hinch. Not surprised she’s quiet after Easter. Haven’t seen so many posts in ages, clearly her management have told her to pull her finger out and up her engagement. I bet she hates it as she’d been lazing around on the bare minimum for ages.
Ohh the AJ thread isn’t like that at all! It’s that AJ found and messaged me so it’s always a bit ‘who’s watching?!’ But I’ve stopped caring and am back posting like before and haven’t had any more trouble.

The thread itself is lovely x

Reactions: 8

ethelworks

Chatty Member
Oh wait it's a different bunny visiting make up kid, but same company tagged or am i being dumb??

Reactions: 7

indentifiesasahooman

Why is she having a full on meltdown over her kids being kids and making out she’s going without food
Totally late to the party as usual but unfortunately this is how I hooman. Apologies if it has been said already. I genuinely think that she sees it as the end of the world her kids not being the perfect pair she imagined.

I genuinely think she struggles because she wasn't ready (and I know a lot of us are never ready) but I think she envisaged it being easy with parenting (shocker it's not, it's amazing but can be an absolute shit show at times) I wonder if she doesn't get a chance to be mum now because of her struggles and someone (fiddle) dashes in with her grabby claws to make it better/easier for her.

I think she would have been happy with one, she didn't seem to struggle with Ron as such I think perhaps she did want kids but it happened too quick for her and then perhaps she was strongly encouraged to have a sibling close in age so they can be the bestest of friends/friend for life.

Sorry for the weird ramble and I hope between the shit I make sense.

Slightly off topic (kind of) but looks like Kelly Osbourne has found the Grinches filter. Deffo new face who dis? It’s infectious nusty hens, stay safe out there in Instaland
Stop stop, with all daddy's money & mammy's LA surgeons, This is the best she can come up with 🤣😂🤣😂