Mrs Hinch #625 Soph's reached an all time low, Only gone skiing where there's no snow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it goes the same way as one that came over my house a few years ago. We often see them sailing over, this one was really low in the sky and clearly in trouble, we could see the passengers faces and they were all screaming and shitting themselves. Luckily for them we have a very large park just down the road and their malfunctioning balloon met its sticky end there. A couple of the passengers got broken bones. Be an awful shame if that happened to theirs.
Just booked my place in hell for laughing very hard at this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had some pics through from the resort. First one is pre Sloph and No Knobs little jaunt, second is how it looked after they‘d gone. 🤣🤣🤣
34972744-8D2B-4FF8-A38B-2D570776C278.jpeg
E6C33308-2A30-44FF-87F0-3D0BB6F8BF53.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope it goes the same way as one that came over my house a few years ago. We often see them sailing over, this one was really low in the sky and clearly in trouble, we could see the passengers faces and they were all screaming and shitting themselves. Luckily for them we have a very large park just down the road and their malfunctioning balloon met its sticky end there. A couple of the passengers got broken bones. Be an awful shame if that happened to theirs.
Did anyone ever see that episode of footballers wives where the hot air balloon crashed into the lion enclosure at the safari park? Thats all i think about when i see people in hot air balloons 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The more i think about it, the more I think that they considered this whole trip as 'work', and that's why she made sure lots got posted to try and sell the whole 'couples goals' shtick. Whenever she does things that she really wants to do, she just goes AWOL without mentioning a thing.
I think a couples project is coming. Either a podcast episode/series or something.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh completely. If you just went to the Lindt factory shop/did a chocolate tour/go on a Swiss train. If she had any sense she would have gone to Murren which is a little bit further down and stayed in the car free village where she would have been directly opposite the Eiger (I think that was the mountain). That is a ski resort and she could have gone right up the Piz Gloria which is the revolving restaurant they filmed one of the Bond films as well as a really Swiss feel. But it’s “just” a 4 star lovely Swiss hotel there. (Hotel Eiger). Better picture opportunities for her though as above a lot of the clouds that you can get at lower levels. Hey ho! At least she got to “ski” on the fake snow on the toddler drag.
---

Beautiful isn’t it. SO much of Switzerland is beautiful and that fuckwit just sat in a spa for the most of it!!
There is absolutely no way on this planet that pair would do anything remotely cultured! It would be beyond them to ask the hotel staff for recommendations on where to go or what to do in the area. It would be too much like hard work for them to even think about looking at a map!

Reactions: 18
Just booked my place in hell for laughing very hard at this.
Haha this was an evening balloon we just heard all this noise while we were outside eating our barbecue sausages and saw it coming towards us! They were so lucky that park was there!

Reactions: 9
The more i think about it, the more I think that they considered this whole trip as 'work', and that's why she made sure lots got posted to try and sell the whole 'couples goals' shtick. Whenever she does things that she really wants to do, she just goes AWOL without mentioning a thing.
Massive FAIL on the couples goals then! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looking on marketplace and there's sooo many people trying to flog 4 year old grey velour corner sofas 🙈 The sheep regretting their choices eh. Looking to replace them with something more cuntry chic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't blame them for not posting.
They are up with all the extended family infront of the fire reminiscing about their adventures,laughing so loud about the videos of them face planting into piles of newly dumped snow during their skiing lessons,the women exchanging knowing looks and raising an eyebrow about the fit instructor,the men oi oioiing about every female.
You can't blame them for loosing themselves in the stories,they are,afterall,into their 3rd bottle of the duty free Genepi and have been sufficiently fed off the racklette thing-a-mebob that they found at the airport and copious amounts of Toblerone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tattle ads on point again! See Sofa and Daddy Inchbucks pictured to the right on their ‘school ski trip’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She takes these Thursdays off a bit seriously doesn’t she and whilst we’re sharing hot air balloon stories I once witnessed one fly into power lines I can clearly see it happening now and this was 10 years ago! It was almost in slow motion I was with friends and we couldn’t believe what we were seeing it was enough to put me off for life!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
586BA8E9-5898-493F-958C-EAF4D42BF726.png

This popped up in my newsfeed. One can only assume this is the work of a hincher, although the fact it’s colourful means maybe not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
If she has lost the Tesco collaboration she will spin it like Greedy did with ITS. She will say she stepped away to protect her mental health - and then move forward with her plan to offer a franchise of Hinch Home shops to cater to the Lakey 22
i saw today billy faiers is bringing out a range in tesco!?
haha it was featured on this morning.they were really approving of the stuff.
never seen hinchware get a mention anywhere.ever. im thikning its still going to be instgram wear.but both of them at tesco.or one pushing the other out?
---
if this wasnt a paid for holiday it shows how much she is though of though. like the billy family. all other influencers that showing these resorts. i saw the made in chelsea clan do it.and they have all been paid for.i dont agree with it.and they had a story brief to fill obvs but they got amazing place,serivce,holiday and it was ALL paid for. and all the others there always the paid for rooms. so shes not this big loved woman as she thinks she is after all shes dont she still not being pushed a 10day paid for swiss holiday.she must be really pissed if this isnt paid for.EVERY influencer ive seen on holiday this year its been paid for. this isnt sophies choice. this isnt becauyse shes down with the rest of them.its becasue shes not as bleeping royal as she believes. and there is a small pocket of dilusioned,bleep cult followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.